DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a verdict????

just seen this posted on facebook :floorlaugh:

225737_10201155163429362_1478916588_n.jpg

Well my guess of a verdict on Tuesday is so far panning out. My husband says we get a verdict on Wednesday. I hope it doesn't go into Wednesday.

My celebrity encounter was meeting Elvis Presley, before he was famous, one evening in Cloquet, MN (near Duluth) when I was about 11 yrs old. A friend and I were standing outside of a theater waiting for my dad to pick us up and two good looking "older men" pulled up to the curb and asked if we knew where a certain Hwy heading out of town was.....we didn't. Then one of them told us that his name was Elvis Presley. He said he had spent the day at the radio station (WKLK) promoting a record and wondered if we had heard the disc jokey playing the song. A few months later Elvis' record Love Me Tender was released and the rest is history.

Cool! that reminds me of an apropos song! ROCK!

[video=youtube;tpzV_0l5ILI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI[/video]

raine, did you follow my brothers case?

these are the times i wish i could drink like a normal person. but nope. not me. i had to get through this trial stone cold sober!

I've loaded up on coffee myself! My Keurig has seen A LOT of action! :blushing:

Well, at least we know everyone is awake and alert! :innocent:

Jury Clock just passed 6 hours!

and some of us are wearing a new pair of knickers:blushing::blushing:

I like Softail. I know she is a woman. :) She has a big heart, good taste in music, and likes motorcycles. That makes her pretty neat! What's more, she is always nice to posters even when they are not so nice to her. So there.

Well my guess of a verdict on Tuesday is so far panning out. My husband says we get a verdict on Wednesday. I hope it doesn't go into Wednesday.

My guess is late Thursday or early Friday.

[video=youtube;Ia05NGd3-dU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia05NGd3-dU[/video]

Hey now, we're all on edge and Softail was just trying to add some levity. We are all big girls/boys here. A little "gotcha" isn't the end of the world. :truce:

Everybody, let's have a frosty beverage and some chips and homemade tomato corn salsa with extra cilantro! It's an excellent tonic for the nerves! :seeya:

I'm all for a little humor to cut the tension when it's funny. IMO this wasn't.

BBM: Juan said that if it was Travis' gun that would mean she "burgled" Travis' home, which means she would no longer be a welcome guest. And that means she used a gun to commit a felony murder, thus a verdict of Felony 1st Degree Murder. :twocents:

And also it was stated that legally, she was no longer a welcome guest after the first wound she inflicted, making it unlawful for her to be in the residence and thus a burglary, and I believe they said that was the case whether or not she took his gun, so either way, it's still in the felony prong of murder one.

So basically, there are 2 prongs of Murder One, felony and premed. Jurors do not have to agree if it's felony or premed, but if they each land on one or the other, the verdict is First Degree Murder.

Just now saying...like he was the more "personable" salesman. I watched that trial and nothing could be further than the truth, IMO. I've always wondered how intelligent (collectively) the P12 were.

Not very.

Okay, I'm going to cut the grass before dark... with my cell phone on vibrate and placed in my bra and on vibrate in case I get that text I'm waiting on!

I was a regular in Phil Donohue's audience. If any of you guys remember him. Lol.

I remember!

Oh, and my best friend since I was in first grade married a famous artist. He is not someone most of you would have heard of as he is the artist that did a lot of the Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman artwork. He also has done work in books, comic book, Magic (the game) Cards, artwork on game/action figure packaging etc. Any one who is into Comics, action figures, ComiCon etc. would know who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove