Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine just told me he does not want to hear anything else about the sicko. I am relistening to the radio show from last night. He is so MEAN.

When my hubby called from work he asked me if they had a verdict yet. He said he thinks it will be Tuesday before a verdict is rendered and I have been saying maybe it will come in by this afternoon late.

IMO

I kinda wonder that myself.
I also think that after four months of listening to testimony and not being able to discuss the case among themselves, they want to take time to do just that--to digest what went down, listen to other jurors takes on the strengths and weaknesses of the case, the witnesses, the testimony, impressions of Jodi-did anyone believe any part of her testimony, if so, what? Who could blame them? We've spent so much time discussing every aspect of this case...I'm sure each juror has something that really stuck with them or bothered them since the case began.

How does one go about "ignoring" a poster and what happens when you do so? tia. I am just curious

You say something like this and get me wondering who you want to "ignore". I'm so OC, I'll go back a few pages and reread posts.

Have poured a large glass of wine and a bag of Doritos.......well It`s nearly 6.45pm here......got comfy on the sofa with laptop and 3 tabs open...one is the seal. Found myself just staring at it..........ready for the verdict now!!!!

Listened to Chris Hughes and Katiecoolady on the link someone posted this afternoon.

Amazing listening to what he had to say and very emotional with KCL. If you haven`t listened to it, you should.

I really hope the jury gets that premeditation can be in that short moment before she murdered him. Just one moment of reflection. I don't want another case of the "what is reasonable doubt" misunderstanding from the FCA verdict.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

All I would need for premed to be proven to me is the fact that she used two different lethal weapons even if I disregarded all the other premed evidence.... which I dont.

IMO

Bet they're debating on gun first vs. knife first.

dragged by a small woman?
Like somebody once said he did do a bit of crawling[ back stabs]
the she may have rolled him? Do not know...but whatever she did she got him back in the shower in a sitting position? Strange...I keep thinking how did she ever manage to do that?Only she would know...:(

I'm pretty sure the first hour the jury was in on Friday they probably all looked at each other and said "Really? That was her defense?"

Okay, maybe not. Even if we don't get a verdict today, it's not going to be more than a couple of days. I'm sure that even though they went about their usual lives over the weekend they as individuals went over the case in the back of their minds. I can't see them being deadlocked over anything.

I have a doc on Watergate to watch while I eat some lunch. Take a walk, e-mail someone you've been thinking about, sort thru the closet for Goodwill...do anything to soothe your minds my friends. Juan did an outstanding job, and the reward will be a guilty verdict.

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 37s
JODI ARIAS NOTE: We have live video up in the courtroom in case any news breaks. VIDEO: http://bit.ly/UqXAHa #JodiArias #abc15

In most cases, the court will give a heads up of an hour before a verdict is read. The court will respect the family and allow enough time for them to get to the courthouse, etc.

On that note, I really should step away from the computer - LOL.

Mel

I have a feeling the jury is going to deliberate most, if not the entire day today.

I know, right? I don't have texting on my cell so I switched with my husband. I am sure he thinks I am nuts. I convinced him that I would rely on the text about the verdict so I wouldn't be on WS at all today and would do stuffs -- like cook. I think I'm gonna tell him that was an exaggeration. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Weird! My DH told me to text him the verdict, too! I think it's the laundry in my case!:floorlaugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
DH says as he was leaving today -- can you text me when a verdict is reached?

Wah, huh? He's shown NO interest in 4 months, and now wants me to tell him right away.

I about fell out of my chair! Or, maybe he's just wondering when I'll start cooking again.

:floorlaugh: Weird! My DH told me to text him the verdict, too! I think it's the laundry in my case!:floorlaugh:

My DH just got home.....4 hours early. He said he didn't want to miss the verdict. :floorlaugh:

From WAT !

2m
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Still waiting around. Chit chatting with people. Yaawwwnnn. #JodiArias

:seeya: Same here, WAT !

:waitasec: Waiting is like watching paint dry !

I was contemplating a margarita but then I decided it was not not healthy for me to drink along. I'm now contemplating again. :fence:

You are NOT alone tho. :thewave::thewave: :Banane35:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member