Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want to stay on my computer and refresh, I have got to get back to work.
Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate.

Seel you later, peeps.

Me too, lunch is over and I got to get out of here. Only have two more hours though!

Lieb-
Have you beat I think..Mine was Lewandowski

:floorlaugh:

Well, my Grandmother divorced my Grandfather Palcewski and married Bully Orzochowski!

I was happy to trade mine for Martinez--most people can pronounce that! Did you have that problem growing up?:floorlaugh:

I was contemplating a margarita but then I decided it was not not healthy for me to drink along. I'm now contemplating again. :fence:

Just asked DH to make me a strawberry margarita, so now you aren't alone lol

This staring at the ceiling thing isn't helping me at all. I'll practice my dance so it will be just perfect for post-verdict 'celebrations'.

:dance::dance::skip::jumping:

:bow:

We bought my daughter a trampoline last weekend. I may just go jump on it to pass the time. Won't that be a site?? An adult HO jumping on a tramp alone in the middle of the day.

Moderators - will someone please add the blue ribbon for Travis as my avatar? TIA

Praying for the jurors and the Alexanders. I can't start to imagine what either group is going through right now.
We're all together waiting for justice. Breathe in a big whiff of calm confidence. Remember, we already heard the questions from this jury - they get it.

Back from a few hours at work (phew), have they said if JA is at the courthouse?

Glad to be here with you all today waiting for justice for Travis.

Not only do I want the DP because she deserves it. BUt more importantly, I want it so she will be left with herself in a cell for 23 hours a day.

I'm not positive, but I think at some point during this trial there must have been a reference to KN's hair. The sexual orientation, I think, is in reference to ALV and her sexual orientation, but not sure on why KN chose to say it.

I really think his opening statement with the above, as well as Snow White and Seven Dwarfs was so juvenile and redundant.

imo

IIRC he was getting a dig in at the juror questions that were not asked. I think a couple of questions were snarky in regards to the above, and they were rejected. He knew which jurors asked them and I think it might have been one of the ones that was dismissed. Or two.

Can someone please tell me what this means : spousal "unit" I see parental unit, spousal unit , I've always just said my spouse or parents?

The second half of a whole being marriage. I'm guessing but that is what is sounds like to me. Unless hubby has a split personality. :floorlaugh:

DH says as he was leaving today -- can you text me when a verdict is reached?

Wah, huh? He's shown NO interest in 4 months, and now wants me to tell him right away.

I about fell out of my chair! Or, maybe he's just wondering when I'll start cooking again.

:floorlaugh:

My hubby is a civil litigator. Ditto, no interest in this trial no matter how hard I've tried to get him sucked in. He has been home sick for 2 plus weeks, though, and finally he relented and watched JM's closing. He was rivited, and wildly impressed with JM.

PS... when I asked him what he saw when he looked at JA he immediately replied-a murderer. I asked him again and he said--she looks like one of those cheap "ladies" you might see jumping out of a birthday cake.

:)

At the risk of ticking many people off here, I have to say I may be the only WSer who likes D Trump. He doesn't tolerate bull c**p from anyone, and I'm sure his advice to JA will be something along the lines of: "JA should go find a cave somewhere, stock it with hair dye and toblerones, and never show her sour face in public ever once again. You will be long forgotten by the public after the verdict, so why not go to that cave CA is dwelling in an tell her to scoot over, she'll be your new BFF."
No tomato throwing, please... jmo

You're not alone. I also like the Donald. He's amusing, outspoken, strong willed and quite intelligent.

To the Mods, I hit someones report post in error. I have a small screen. It happens by accident. Sorry.

I have come to the conclusion that HLN, and everyone ON it, DISLIKES Juan Martinez. Nurmi gets "B's" on Dr. Drew and JM gets "D-'s" from other lawyers and "experts?" PLEASE! It's ABSOLUTELY ridiculous.

Personally, I love Nancy Grace. Always have. (I even pre-ordered my handcuff necklace. ;)) But when your panel includes folks from the National Enquirer, you have lost all credibility. And when your courthouse reporters and producers are called to the stand as potential defense witnesses, you as a network are overstepping bounds somewhere.

HLN is nothing more than a TV tabloid. I'll admit that I watch, but I much prefer the ID Channel. And, after this trial, that's likely where you'll find me. :twocents:

BBM Completely disagree with that. She was called to the stand because the defense counsel did not really listen to what she said.. She said IF a juror.. Not THAT a juror saw what happened.

Nurmi called her reaching for an issue of misconduct for Juan.

Hah! That's a good way to look at it. I'd like to think she's sweating and has gastrointestinal distress, but the reality is that she's probably poofing up her hair and doing headstands so her cheeks look rosy when those jurors who will "never convict her" reach their verdict.

I'll bet she's in there singing too!
What songs today?
What is that Fleetwood Mac song that says, "why can't you tell me what is going on? "

2 hrs deliberations already

what could they be arguing or not agreeing on?

exactly what im wondering. it seems like such a slam dunk case. no gray area. pure black and white, leaning more on the black ;)

i would think it is whether or not she deserves to die....that maybe someone is against the death penalty. however, aren't they asked that question when being chosen....if someone is absolutely against the DP, they would not have been chosen, right?

We bought my daughter a trampoline last weekend. I may just go jump on it to pass the time. Won't that be a site?? An adult HO jumping on a tramp alone in the middle of the day.

An adult HO? Make sure to remove your platform stilettos before you jump on. I am picturing a 70's hooker on a trampoline. LOL. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli