Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that? I have had people come up and talk to me, because, "they like my accent"? They have an accent to me! :floorlaugh:

A lot of the men around here (Midwest) say they adore a southern accent on a woman. Also, a very good friend of mine lives in Ireland and he actually YouTube's videos of women speaking with a southern accent because he thinks it's so pretty!

Why is that? I have had people come up and talk to me, because, "they like my accent"? They have an accent to me! :floorlaugh:

Yes, I have had someone comment to me, I could listen to you for hours speak lol ..I never got it but whatever makes them happy :D

:puke: She makes me ill!

Jodi Arias verdict: Jodi Arias designs T-shirts to raise money for victims of domestic violence

Posted: 05/05/2013
Last Updated: 7 hours and 57 minutes ago

•By: Navideh Forghani

PHOENIX - Jurors in the Jodi Arias trial will continue their deliberations on Monday morning, but in the meantime, Arias is busy raising money for a special cause.

The accused killer is doing it through Twitter, from behind bars.

It’s a project Arias hinted about last week and while she didn’t unveil what she was working on from behind bars, we know she’s selling T-shirts to raise money for domestic violence victims.

You can buy them in black or white and they have the word “Survivor” written on the front.

The shirts will benefit the Long Beach Women’s Shelter and Reach Beyond Domestic Violence.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...or-victims-of-domestic-violence#ixzz2SWCEIgCX
Long Beach. hmmnnn now WHO do we know from Long Beach?

I hope they pick a good jury foreman. All he or she has to do is suggest that they ignore all salacious detail and answer the question, " Did Jodi know Travis would die when she purposely aimed for his throat to slice it?" Premed, Bingo! First degree. Shooting for verdict before 10 am, moo.

Looks like ALV(if indeed that is her) has decided to take on the twitter haters. LOL
Maybe she got drunk last nite and couldn't keep it in any lomger

I still doubt that is really ALV tweeting. If you looked at her followers when she first started the account, she was following just a few people including Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Blake Shelton. Now she is following some people in the psychology field, but I wonder if ALV even knows who Alicia Keys is...

Good morning!

I feel lost with no trial on tv. Have they started deliberating? How are we getting updates?

Hope someone gets a few screenshots. Hope she throws a fit and gets zapped.:floorlaugh:

She likes cameras. This will be a KODAK MOMENT. She could sell it on Ebay.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

A lot of the men around here (Midwest) say they adore a southern accent on a woman. Also, a very good friend of mine lives in Ireland and he actually YouTube's videos of women speaking with a southern accent because he thinks it's so pretty!

His name wouldn't happen to be Brian , would it? :floorlaugh:

Not to be nosy, but where bouts are you? This looks like a European brekkie!

Definitely European...German to be exact. Lived there for 8 years...it's the homeland of my ancestors and I adore every thing about it, especially the food!

Good morning. Sneaking in a post while at work. I'm praying the verdict comes in today. I had the worst nightmare last night about this trial and don't know if I can take it much longer. This isn't the first nightmare, but the first where I was actually at the murder. :(

So, no trial stream today? I would like to see the activities inside the courtroom, but I don't know if they are going to stream or not. Anyone?

Well, in my opinion, considering the evidence in this trial...if they don't come back with a verdict today, things aren't going well. Really, it should be a matter of hours. I wish they knew everything we know about this evil monster, but what they do know is plenty. Seriously...she is like Charles Manson.

I thought I saw juror #8 wiping tears right at the end of court on Friday. I feel bad for him. This trial will change the jurors lives forever...even the ones that were removed before the end. Praying they get it right.

I am wondering if they will all get together after the verdict. I am sure they will, but I mean, if there are books written and T.V. appearances. I hope all are included as they did invest 4 months of their life. P.S. assuming they all think she is guilty of 1st degree murder. my opinion only

I bet she will turn white as a sheet... and then she will either get faint from the shock OR sprout her devil horns and start spewing venom. She has no impulse control, she's already showed us that by her courtroom decorum over the past few months. Wonder if they will need the shock belt? There's no telling with Jodi Arias. She's just plain evil.

I need to go rest my back a while on the couch, flipping between news channels, no doubt. I feel so antsy!

Praying for Murder 1 and justice for Travis and the Alexander family! :please:

I was thinking about her reaction last night. I was thinking I wouldn't want to be standing next to her for fear she'd whip out a knife and slice my throat.

Good morning everyone!
I am taking wagers. How many questions AND/OR testimony read backs will the jury request today?

I will pay the winners in roses.

At first I was worried about why Juror 8 showed up on the defense's closing day...but then I thought maybe he thought the verdict would be returned that day?

aa9511, I like the way you think...hope you're right

I still doubt that is really ALV tweeting. If you looked at her followers when she first started the account, she was following just a few people including Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Blake Shelton. Now she is following some people in the psychology field, but I wonder if ALV even knows who Alicia Keys is...

I thought ALV wasn't tech-savvy? Somehow I just can't picture her tweeting!

But hey, I'm "vintage" and even I know who Alicia Keys is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member