Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband just told me one of his friends from work got fired and I laughed. He as like...wtf is so funny? I don't know, nerves I guess. Him: i'm getting you a glass of wine. And here's a Toblerone.

My Gawd...you must feel so abused by him.

:floorlaugh:

I predict no real outburst or anything from JA or anyone on her team.

Why?

Because they KNOW... they all know, including JA, that she will be convicted.

This is not a mystery.

I don't have twitter but I have some advice for Trump. STFU!!!

Trump is a smart-alec, so I'm sure it will be something snarky. I'll watch anyone who is on the Jodi-bash bandwagon. I hate her, and I don't normally say that about anyone.

I was going to use an acronym for That's What I Thought, but when I realized it's TWIT - thought better of it. I've been banned for much less!!

Just signing in to let you all know that I'm here, I'm watching, I'm waiting and I'm praying that Travis will finally be heard today. After the verdict, I'm sending him a little prayer straight to Travis.

They notify the baillif and the baillif goes and tells the judge.
Thanks. I didn't know how it was supposed to work. Figured the bailiff would be the person.

The waiting is tense when a jury is deliberating any case but these words makes my heart flip flop when I hear them. "The jury has reached a verdict.'

Then I really go all to pieces until the verdict is read.:scared:

Please jury give justice to Travis. Do the right thing.

IMO
Amen

They set random items in the jury room aflame, to send up white smoke.

Er, wait, no. That's for popes. Ignore me!

Bahahahahahaha

It was a female Wendy ? Adriano. Maybe he's had a few verdicts come back early or Jean C could be wrong.

I read that it took the Andriano jurors about 5 hours to come back with Guilty and around 4 days to deliberate and recommend death.

From what Beth said this was a recent DP case that Juan tried and the defendant was a male where he was found Guilty in 15 minutes.

IMO

I'm so tired of these HLN talkers who don't know what they're talking about.

Does anyone know if the jurors will take an actual lunch break outside the building? Are they able to order food to be delivered so that they can continue deliberations through the lunch period?

AZlawyer answered that (legal thread) and says jurors recess for meals, and often use the courthouse cafeteria for meals.

I REALLY hope NO ONE goes anywhere near them when they are in public. Do not want any allegations of witness tampering.

Regardless, self-defence doesn't equal to killing someone 3 times over. I wonder if this juror will comb through each piece of evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_ml8f7dfPDK1rmw3n3o1_500.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now, I REALLY hope there is a verdict today so Trump gets booted. Can't stand that guy! :puke:

Did you know he actually sued Bill Maher for saying he'd pay Trump $5 million if Trump could prove his father wasn't an orangutan? Trump's lawsuit made a big splash, but after a month, it was quietly withdrawn. THIS is the kind of BS that clogs up our civil court systems.

My iPad isn't letting me upload the blue ribbon to change my profile pic! I am so superstitious.... What if they vote not guilty because of me!? Kidding... Sort of...

I uploaded my pic via ipad! I downloaded the Photobucket app and then pasted the direct link in the "web URL" box. Even if you can't change your avatar, we know you are in solidarity with us nonetheless! We are all hoping and praying for justice for Travis!

Jodi made a throat slit move while Juan was doing his cross close I hope the Hughes saw that ! did anyone show them?

I had to watch this 5 times because I had no idea what I was looking at. Once I saw it, my blood ran cold and I got the chills all over my entire body. Its so deliberate. The word creepy is an understatement. What a psycho.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

For four months we all have truly seen the face of true evil.

imo

It was a female Wendy ? Adriano. Maybe he's had a few verdicts come back early or Jean C could be wrong.
Wendi's jury deliberated for 15 minutes and found her guilty of first degree. It was also a four month trial and she was on the stand for 9 days. One difference: It was either first-degree or not guilty (self-defense claim). No second degree or manslaughter (heat of moment/crime of passion) on the table.

A snippet from an article on the MSN Homepage:

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/jodi-arias-trial-jury-deliberates-amid-spectacle

With a brutal killing, sex diaries, a rock-star prosecutor and spectators camping out for seats, Jodi Arias' murder trial was destined to become a media circus.

PHOENIX — It has become a real-life soap opera watched by people around the world and dozens of fanatics who camp out on a Phoenix sidewalk in the middle of the night to get into the show. One seat even sold for $200.

RBBM: :great: Great description of Mr. Martinez !

Yes, and a great description of this entire trial.

Jury deliberates amid spectacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member