Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN needs to lay off the "BREAKING NEWS" music and graphics when coming back from every commercial break... what are they going to do when there is ACTUAL breaking news (the verdict)? HLN needs a xanax.

So does that mean someone is going around breaking fingers?

Of course it does! You can't read the words that are written, you must translste them to mean something completely different. ALV taught me that

At the risk of ticking many people off here, I have to say I may be the only WSer who likes D Trump. He doesn't tolerate bull c**p from anyone, and I'm sure his advice to JA will be something along the lines of: "JA should go find a cave somewhere, stock it with hair dye and toblerones, and never show her sour face in public ever once again. You will be long forgotten by the public after the verdict, so why not go to that cave CA is dwelling in an tell her to scoot over, she'll be your new BFF."
No tomato throwing, please... jmo

It's ok to agree to disagree! We're not over Jodie yet because there is still a process if she gets murder 1 premeditated. The mitigation and you can believe nurmi and wilmott will drag this on?

The defense was allowed to complicate the charges even AFTER they claimed self defense. But Judge had bend over backwards for the slimey defense. The thought of the manslaughter "heat of passion" thing...good Lord. That's like 10 years I think, less time served. This jury will feel like complete fools if they come back with anything less than Murder 1. I want death penalty mainly because prison life is vastly different than lifers. Life in prison, your in general population etc. Death, you are in your cell 23 hrs a day...alone. Perfect for Jodi.

Beach helped me with the avatar. I'm so thankful because I'm not good at these things.
Me too....Beach was a lovely fairy godmother with a magic wand....
Hmmmm...... I wonder if she has that power in real life....:floorlaugh:

Yes. The family wants the DP. Gotta respect the family's wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but that wasn't the point, unless I'm not understanding the court minutes.

It was the Court that decided JM does not have the authority to offer nor accept any plea.

But HLN is blaming JM for the Court's decision?

HLN just reported Juan Martinez rejected plea of Second Degree!!!

HLN panelists are furious that jury was not sequestered!!! I AGREE!!!
Lady judge can't understand what 'got into JSS'...

-----------------
Hi, was this a new offer?:seeya:

HLN needs to lay off the "BREAKING NEWS" music and graphics when coming back from every commercial break... what are they going to do when there is ACTUAL breaking news (the verdict)? HLN needs a xanax.

Lol too funny! :floorlaugh:

Thanks for posting the avatar link. Strength and patience to all waiting for this (guilty) verdict.

Beetrice and anyone else interested, if you look at the Verdict Watch Thread for May 5, on page 56 at #1380 and page 77 at #1921, you will find the horoscope for the submission to the jury and analysis. The last post is further explanation and reassurance. In AZ, we are looking at two trials, so to speak. One for guilt or innocence, one for penalty. In our submission chart, this is reflected in an Outcome House that begins in 27° of Sagittarius and 3° later, Capricorn. It is in this Capricorn phase or penalty trial where we see the complications. Many of those protests come from opponents of the verdict and of harsh sentences, Pluto r. in Outcome House. These people are outside the courthouse and on social media. Others are in court pleading for mercy during mitigation. Of course, if the jury should act in sympathy with the admitted overkiller, the opponents of such a verdict would also protest vocally and vigorously. That is said as an afterthought because the submission chart shows agreement with the arguments and presentations of the prosecution. If the jurors see matters the same way Martinez does, how can they find against him?!

Wow- you have really relieved me- that's what happens when one doesn't have the insight you have-whew! Thanks again

The one and only reason I would like to see a longer deliberation than today or tomorrow is because I would have absolutely no excuse to not get off my dupa and clean, do laundry and all the other multitude of things I have neglected since the trial started. I am justifying not starting any of those chores during verdict watch because I don't want to be interrupted should the jury come back, although I did manage to vacuum half my house yesterday, LOL

Hehehe. We grew up saying "dupa"! We have polish/slovak roots.

My iPad isn't letting me upload the blue ribbon to change my profile pic! I am so superstitious.... What if they vote not guilty because of me!? Kidding... Sort of...

Check out your new blue dress. ;)

I want to call in sick today so bad. I cant. I wont. I shouldn't. I think i will tomorrow tho if no verdict today. Only working today and tomorrow this week. Now i just have to think of a good excuse. Does that make me a liar? :blushing:

Yes, but you can't help it because you were so abused when the mailman didn't bring any mail last week or the grocery clerk didn't say thank you to you for shopping in the store.

You got that right. And thats a lot of time for them to be away from their home and families.

During the CA trial there was a lot of talk about professional jurors, people that train to be on a jury panel. I think that is a good idea.

I think it's a great idea. I'd love to be a professional juror myself.

Good morning all :seeya: I just spoke with my husband, who is deployed to Afghanistan, and wanted to share something with you all. Before he left (in February), my husband watched the trial with me & like all of us, is convinced JA is guilty of murder 1. He often doesn't have access to the Internet, so he hasn't been able to keep up with the trial 100%, but knew the jury got the case on Friday. At the end of each week, his squad (the group of soldiers he's in charge of) gets together & each person says who they are keeping in their thoughts. Of course, every week it's their families, their friends & other loved ones, well this week my husband also included "Travis Alexander, his family and all of those who loved him, may he finally receive justice" & after that, they tied a few blue strings (no ribbon lol) around their camp. I just wanted to share that with everyone as it gave me a sense of comfort & strength which we all need as we wait for justice!!

This brought tears to my eyes. Bless your husband, and all of our brave servicemen and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli