Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand this refresh page all the time. I'm gonna go due something productive, like stare at the clock.

Sorry if asked and answered. After verdict is reached, will the penalty phase start immediately, like next day?

2 hrs deliberations already

what could they be arguing or not agreeing on?

I think friday was just a settle in hour. Voted for the foreperson and maybe took a vote. I bet this morning they are really going to address questions they may still have and talk about it. I think this is a smart bunch of people that want to get it right.

Should be working instead of refreshing, but I admit it, my name is Kristen and I am a verdict watch addict....

She said 9 out of 10 sounds right to me -- referring to Nurmi not liking her 9 out of 10 days. Sounds like she took it personally to take it to her twat account ;)

MOO

Mel

Thanks - I don't know why I would care what Arias' opinion of the jury is. It did bother me greatly thinking that she was referring the jury.

This staring at the ceiling thing isn't helping me at all. I'll practice my dance so it will be just perfect for post-verdict 'celebrations'.

:dance::dance::skip::jumping:

:bow:

:seeya: hi Rose...
:dance::dance::skip::skip:

That's what I'm thinking. Again how long did the pinellas jury deliberate?:seeya:

Casey Anthony = 10 hours/40 minutes

Jerry Sandusky = 20+ hours

Drew Peterson = 14 hours

Conrad Murray = 9 hours

OJ Simpson = less than 4 hours

Phil Spector = 30 hours

Robert Blake = 35 hours

Scott Peterson = 7 days

The Menendez Brothers = 4 days

Steven Hayes (petit murders) = 4 hours

Source: http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/19/jodi-arias-trial-famous-trial-deliberation-times

Mel

I don't know...I wonder if there is a hold out? Nurmi was allowed to complicate the process by adding yet another option...one they never argued in the trial. That alone speaks volumes of how sleezy her defense team is.

Why is that seal up. There will be no live court unless there is a verdict. I hope people are not sitting staring at it. And I just wonder since so many can't stand HLN what station they are watching to get the verdict coverage? tia

Haha Me thinking the same! About the seal. I'm not going to sit and stare at it. I don't know why your comment made me giggle. I guess it's stress:floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh:

Yes, but that wasn't the point, unless I'm not understanding the court minutes.

It was the Court that decided JM does not have the authority to offer nor accept any plea.

But HLN is blaming JM for the Court's decision?

My guess is the Maricopa County Attorney's Office would be the party. Maybe Nurmi sent a plea to Juan & was getting his wrist slapped for not knowing who to send it to. JMOO

Looks like ALV(if indeed that is her) has decided to take on the twitter haters. LOL
Maybe she got drunk last nite and couldn't keep it in any longer

I don't believe it's ALV at all. I think it's an account started by the creators of that rude clueless hip hop "parody" video--hence all the repeated references (with link) to the video. MOO

This staring at the ceiling thing isn't helping me at all. I'll practice my dance so it will be just perfect for post-verdict 'celebrations'.

:dance::dance::skip::jumping:

:bow:

Lol this post made me smile ...post verdict CONGA LINE anyone?

:bananajump:

Sorry if asked and answered. After verdict is reached, will the penalty phase start immediately, like next day?

Yes! Might even be today if we get a verdict early. Katiecoolady said Juan is fired up and ready to go! :rockon:

Wonder what Arias is thinking in the holding pen ? Have the father and siblings come to town?

I changed my Twitter settings so that I get a cell phone notification when WAT Tweets. I'm not sure what else to do for when I have to leave the house.

Well I have sat radio in the car and the cell. Watch though. at 2:30 EST when I head to the school to pick up cheerbrat is when it will happen. I am doing this everyday this week so that is when it will happen. YOU CAN MARK MY WORDS.:facepalm:

I cannot figure out why the Donald wants to waste time of this piece of trash (JA).
Is it for publicity - doesn't he have more important things to do than to go on NG talking about JA?? Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member