DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Jurors deliberated for 3 hours and 20 minutes today #jodiarias #3rvarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 2m2 minutes ago
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

I think no verdict today means no DP.... :twocents:

I hope I am very wrong.

Not sure why you'd think that. While I would've loved for them to come back with it in 5 minutes, IMO taking longer definitely does not mean no DP. Quite the opposite could be true. We just don't know.

Wow..just getting on and skimming really fast because I can't tolerate another "trash day" for Travis. Trying fast to catch up but couple things I noticed.

Eric from twitter reported that two jurors did in fact take the bait this morning and looked at Jodi with KN pointed in her direction.
I hate, hate, hate that we lost juror 13 and got the cowboy..not sure about loosing #2 would have rather lost #1 imo..but, reported that both 2 and 13 looked upset they are alts..especially #2.

Although, the smiling picture of the most grotesque pic Juan put up yesterday of Travis yesterday laying flat up on gurney was needed to make this real for the jurors..it gave me my first nightmares from this entire trial. I am very visual. And, think the jurors will NEVER get that image with Juan's words spoken of the "smile" out of their minds EVER.

It was Juan that brought up the video of the school girl with teacher video yesterday, the video was watched June 1st.
Also from tweets from yesterday...there were a couple of pics of young "cute" pics that when were up a couple of the lady jurors would look down into their laps. Hope that doesn't indicate what a cute kid and I can't kill her like KN suggested. But, that has me a bit concerned.

I hope the lone juror coming back from lunch will not be an issue.

My question for anyone, as this has been so drawn out and I can't recall. Did this jury get to hear about all the good Travis did for the homeless, food, jobs etc. And, have they heard about his Blog entry about "this" will be the best year ever? I hope so.

I rarely post here, I am not eloquent like most..but, appreciate you one and all..I have been here since Caylee.
Thanks to one and all. I will not be following another case though, as this one has make me sick. I don't think I could even serve on a jury because of all the lies and games play. I complete re-haul needs to happen, IMO, with they system. I thought so after the injustice of Caylee and this is compounded my thoughts there of.

Thanks. Now back to catching up.

BBM - That reminds me of the other way KN insulted the jurors' intelligence today. In addition to the blatant 5-Pinocchio lying about saying nothing bad about Travis, he feigned disgust at Juan actually showing pictures of Travis's mutilated body to the jury. How dare Juan turn "the event" into a gruesome murder!

I don't see it there? :waitasec:

Heck, I don't even know what we are looking for. :lol:
I thought you all asked where the Prosecutors support page was :confused:
I'm sorry if I misunderstood the post ....I'm lost it seems

3 hours 20 minutes isn't that long. I'm not panicking that no verdict was found today. The jury has loads of evidence to look through. If that large pack of evidence was transcripts of Jodi's testimony in the first trial then it would take much longer than 3 hours to fully go through and process that alone. I trust the jury, whatever they decide.

That is not screwed up that is in deference to the civil servants that give their all everyday and deserve to go home too. Arias is not the most important person in the world. They have to play by the rules. Jurors will deliberate 9:30 to 4:30

My point is it should be the Jury's CHOICE. Plenty of court systems throughout the country allow jurors to deliberate well past normal business hours. Boohoo for the civil servants if they have to work a little OT...as many people in many professions do. There is something to be said for getting in a a groove where they want to continue, and not have to go home, and start deliberations all over again in the morning. What about the months these people have devoted to this trial? If they want to finish up on THEIR time frame, let them. Their lives and schedules have been dictated by this court and trial for months.

My last post regarding the voodoo doll was deleted... I apologize to the mods if there was something inappropriate in there. I promise I wasn't trying to make more work for you!

Ahh, getting into religion here are we? :giggle:

Tweets: NO Verdict Today :gaah:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 10m10 minutes ago

Jury done for the day. No verdict. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 8m8 minutes ago

Rt @TrialDiariesJ: Jurors have left for the day #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 9m9 minutes ago

The jurors deliberated for 3 hrs 20 mins today. #jodiarias

My point is it should be the Jury's CHOICE. Plenty of court systems throughout the country allow jurors to deliberate well past normal business hours. Boohoo for the civil servants if they have to work a little OT...as many people in many professions do. There is something to be said for getting in a a groove where they want to continue, and not have to go home, and start back over. What about the months these people have devoted to this trial? If they want to finish up on THEIR time frame, let them. Their lives and schedules have been dictated by this court and trial for months.

They should have to work within what works for everyone. The rules are set and that is that. Maybe they want to go home and see their families. This trial has to be exhausting.

Right?! Boomers are a huge demographic, inclusive of many beliefs. Some religious, some hedonistic, every degree between the extremes. All races, too! Just b/c a juror is 'older' doesn't make him/her a prude, or someone who can't perceive this kind of evil act.

I wrote the original post that this was implied to, and I did not say that older people are prudish. I was trying to get an idea of the makeup of the jury, and I was saying that I believe most people (of all ages) are so exposed to sex and sexual implications that all the sex talk doesn't seem that scandalous and is a useless argument for the defense.

Is someone creating a voting poll? I thought I read it on one of these threads but can't remember who was going to do it and I have a suggestion.

If you do create a poll on Life vs Death, could we include age (and/or sex) of the voter? I assume the majority of us are females, but it would be interesting to see the breakdown regardless.

TIA

3 hours 20 minutes isn't that long. I'm not panicking that no verdict was found today. The jury has loads of evidence to look through. If that large pack of evidence was transcripts of Jodi's testimony in the first trial then it would take much longer than 3 hours to fully go through and process that alone. I trust the jury, whatever they decide.

AZL....do you know if the jury does have her testimony from guilt phase? Paul Sanders said so, but I don't remember anyone else confirming.

(Came up when JM challenged Geffy about JA's testimony relating to choking/scratching eyes. Nurmi objected to having the testimony introduced into evidence. Am thinking it makes more sense that the evidence would be limited to that specific piece of testimony....)

I didn't expect one today. Hopefully, tomorrow. If not then I think that's not a good sign. JMO

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Jurors deliberated for 3 hours and 20 minutes today #jodiarias #3rvarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 2m2 minutes ago
State v #JodiArias: The jury has left for the day. They will return tomorrow at 9am to deliberate.

I thought they wouldn't deliberate tomorrow.

From News20

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8m8 minutes ago

#JodiArias' mom & sister leave court after defense's closing arguments.

(snipped the picture in deference to it being dinnertime)

All I can say is, it makes me want to do like Ray Milland at the end of X: The Man with the X-ray Eyes....

[video=youtube;qXaGPc_vFSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXaGPc_vFSg[/video]

I predict they come to their verdict by 9pm and go home to sleep on it. Verdict read at 9am tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove