Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Jury questions in #jodiarias She is here in stripes. The lawyers are on the phone.

Oh good! Glad she's in stripes.

What exhibits would they want to see? The state or defense. Hopefully the photo's of Travis as he was being slaughtered. The secret taped sex phone call. All of the texts, not bits and pieces

I know Joe doesn't run Perryville. That why I used the (not equal to) sign.

No one can know what Jodi's life will feel like at Perryville or how she'll feel about her circumstances or the people she comes into contact with. People claim they know, but they can't. No one can predict if she'll misbehave, how she'll misbehave. It's all unknown.

But, what we do know. If she gets the DP ..chances are she won't get the needle, but spend her sorry life in her cell not fraternizing with cellmates for 23 hours out of the day.

Seems more fitting IMO

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Jury has walked out on morning break. #jodiarias

Jurors are wanting to know if they can have working lunches, asking to look at exhibits. This is all good. Means they are building comraderie and trust. I believe they will be unified. We know they didn't like Geffner. How hard a jump would it be to dislike Fonseca and Nurmi?

BK notes...BOTH things happened. Juror questions AND a juror wanting off and asking for #2

They better offer up a super silly, reasonable reason like, " oh well I thought it's 'chronological',

:gaah:

Do we have a "ripping out my hair" smiley?????

Hope (I quoted you but it didn't show up) - I don't think there is a skittery juror, think it was just a bad wire in the spectator-to-media telephone game.

Jury on Break:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago

Jury's on break. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago

Jury has walked out on morning break. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 57s58 seconds ago

The jury just took a 15 min break #jodiarias #3tvarias

What exhibits would they want to see? The state or defense. Hopefully the photo's of Travis as he was being slaughtered. The secret taped sex phone call. All of the texts, not bits and pieces

They already or should have all the exhibits with them in the jury room. Sometimes physical evidence is left out like murder weapons etc but for the most part the parties hash out what goes back with the jury before the case is given to them.

I dunno. Did the courtroom spectator make it up/mishear, or is there really a juror replacement issue?

My understanding is there were four jury questions, three just answered by judge in open court, not sure the order but 1. question re exhibit; 2. can they work through lunch; 3. can they read/review notes during breaks or only when all jurors are present; 4. unknown, not asked or answered in open court.... that fourth question could be regarding the juror or it could be totally unrelated....

Wow. Sure sounds like a juror can't make a decision. Overwhelmed???

Or vegetarian and that crock pot is filled with spicy spelling meat and is making them nauseous. :)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
The jury just took a 15 min break #jodiarias #3tvarias

They better offer up a super silly, reasonable reason like, " oh well I thought it's 'chronological',

:gaah:

Do we have a "ripping out my hair" smiley?????

Yes. But for some reason, I can't pull up the expanded smiley list. Maybe it crashed from people looking for said smiley?

Here's Troy Hayden's opinion ... fwiw:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 18s18 seconds ago

Moves today by jurors, asking for exhibit numbers.. etc..
making me think they are going to be at this a while. #JodiArias #fox10phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member