VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@troyhaydenfox10: "@andrewfox10: #jodiarias attorney Willmont just showed up with a change of clothes... Not sure what's going on... Stay tuned."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh if this is a verdict, then this has been the best verdict watch ever .. thank you Llama's for filling in the downtime :)

Not going to go down slime highway again, so will just say that differing stories about differing sex acts doesn't mean squat.

JM would have known if anything on the tape indicated the tape was not made on May 10 or anything else incriminating.

OMG, looks like I was saying those allegations were true. My response was to the question "what would that disprove" and my answer was meant to say I don't believe any of those things.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
They could be just delivering #jodiarias dry cleaning

Tweets:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 44s44 seconds ago

We are in the hallway waiting news #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 34s34 seconds ago

They could be just delivering #jodiarias dry cleaning

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 28s28 seconds ago

They could just be bringing #jodiarias' clothes fresh from the dry cleaner's
in preparation for when there's a verdict. We just don't know

Cutting my hair and starting a book club sure is a slap in the face then and even more so now. This is all she had to beg for her life? and chose to not give a second one. and again no family willing to stand up for her.

I think that is the saddest part, but then I think about it again and come to the conclusion, they planned it that way to bolster the abuse claims in why no one spoke for her.
I know my mama would be saying, I know she has done wrong, but please save my baby.

That is almost what I fixed the husband to take to work.

Carmalized Onions, and Mushrooms over Hamburger steak with Mash taters and corn.

Gosh, you are really spoiling that man..................hope he shows extreme appreciation tonight.

Thanks, got behind watching Llama chase .. it does indicate that the two jurors were talking however, and makes me want to scream GROW UP at them, this isn't like being left off an invite.

Jurors are allowed to talk, just not about the facts in the case. I do not believe they actually had a conversation about switching, IF IT DID HAPPEN AT ALL. Juror #2 was not happy yesterday, it was clear to everyone in the courtroom, so the jurors must have known. IF it did happen at all, a juror could have simply see the reaction and wanted to ask the judge if they could switch, clearly not knowing there is no way it's possible. JMO

How do you know that? They could have dyed their hair and avoided all video cameras

I'm on the defense side on this particular case. :) You know that means I'm allowed to throw words out there and make false allegations I could never prove. Besides my clients have no brazillians and therefore no motive LOL!

Everyone getting so worked up about Wilmot and MDLR bringing in clothes. Heck, maybe MDLR has a hot date after court today and doesn't have time to go home and change first. Or it could be Wilmot that has the date.

I think somebody should send Jodi an empty Cinnabon container and an empty strawberry frap with a note saying "These were tasty."

Just a Reminder:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 39s39 seconds ago

#jodiarias court said they would give parties 1hr notice for verdict

BK reported about the juror wanting to switch. I kind of trust her on that one as she speaks to Kiefer, who speaks to MDLR.

IF it's true, it could be as simple as they wanted the notes from the juror who was constantly writing things down. Now, they are asking to see exhibit list because they can't just switch out a juror. I have never been on a jury and maybe some of them have not either. Maybe they had NO clue this wasn't a possibility and asked. How would they know unless they asked? Some might have said it's possible, while others thought it might be. So, they asked the judge. It doesn't mean a particular juror wanted off if they asked for a switch. They are human beings, not professional jurors.

True, but/and alt juror 13 was a prolific note taker as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay