VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Bailiff just came out and said nothing. According to one of the court watchers, Tanisha said she wasn't notified yet. #JodiArias

Just got in the door. Quickly read about JW & MDLR bringing Jodi street clothes. Said to DH who knows everything about everything!!! I said, "It appears JA is wearing prison stripes awaiting a verdict, and it has just been reported that JW & MDLR just brought JA street clothes. What do you think that means?

He didn't miss a beat and responded: "She's using her Get out of Jail FREE card today and going home! LOL I swatted him once for each of us...

I just watched Troy Hayden on Fox talking with a newscaster and answering questions about trial. He said something I agree with one hundred percent. He said JSS not only lost control of the trial, but that she will always be known as "the Jodi arias judge". Much like Judge Ito is still known as the "OJ judge".

That is from yesterday.. He said the same thing.. Is that live that you are watching?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Bailiff just came out and said nothing. According to one of the court watchers, Tanisha said she wasn't notified yet. #JodiArias

I really don't think they will.

Sure one could sympathize w the killer but I really hope not. We have all ( mostly ) been treated as such and did not kill the man three times over.
You might be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 3m3 minutes ago
Llamas caught by Maricopa County deputies. Kirk Nurmi appointed council. Says llama's ex viewed *advertiser censored*. Should go free. #LlamasOnTheLam

Nurmi submits affidavit from Dalai Lama supporting ban of DP.

The time in AZ is 12:30? It's 2:30 here. Was wondering if you get up early like I do and get all your errands and housework done before you spend the rest of your day on WS? lol

Nope. I spend all day on WS and then stay up late trying to finish some emergency housework and errands. :angel:

a Jodi story. It may really be a jury of her peers. Scary. This trial never fails to deliver new oddities on a regular schedule.

Judge is not considering it. Judge said no.

That is, if it even happened at all.

What is ridiculous is that two (or even one) jurors thought they could ask to switch. That is actually scary as it speaks to me of a lack of common sense.

Again, if it even happened.

O/T: no verdict for Lacey Spears today...jury wants to see documents re: lab results, toxic levels of sodium & video!. I'm STAYING @ this courtroom until the JA situation is clarified!!!!

NO texting while driving for me!

More Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias Alexander family member saying they have not heard a verdict in

From WAT:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 56s56 seconds ago

No verdict yet per Alexander family member. #jodiarias

I just watched Troy Hayden on Fox talking with a newscaster and answering questions about trial. He said something I agree with one hundred percent. He said JSS not only lost control of the trial, but that she will always be known as "the Jodi arias judge". Much like Judge Ito is still known as the "OJ judge".

Not bashing - honest - but I think she will always be known as Secret Stephens

The jury would have to get the courts approval. It takes a lot of staffing and $ to keep a courtroom open for one jury. JMO

Courts are open tomorrow..

remember JSS has other cases that she is handling.. not only JA Thats why some courts don't have trials on Fridays because the sitting judge has other cases to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010