VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still boggled by the fact that a juror brought in a crockpot to simmer a meal during deliberations.

I thought it was weird too lol! I never heard of a jury bringing dinner and cake to deliberations. It was funny.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...recess-without-verdict-former-jurors-weigh-in

It does not appear that the magnitude of what is happening has reached the Jodi Arias support camp. That would be the support camp that is often described as “cult-like” and “drinks the Kool Aid” whose main ingredient is the belief that Jodi is innocent of her heinous crimes. That group of people is considered delusional at their best, on a good day. They have not accepted the facts that she has confessed and been found guilty of first degree murder and is facing the death penalty.

Birds of a feather and all that....

Maybe the cake was to celebrate the end of this fiasco. MAYBE, have we thought of this? MAYBE, it was one of the jurors birthday. Crockpot (queso) and cake? this just clicked that this could be what happened.

I thought it was weird too lol! I never heard of a jury bringing dinner and cake to deliberations. It was funny.

[video=youtube;IfaIjaAqdoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfaIjaAqdoI[/video]

I believe they are scheduled to start their deliberations at 9:00 AM Arizona time.

My guess is that a juror or two had an important appointment they couldn't change.
Or how about this. They take their jobs as jurors seriously. They didnt go through the fist trial and they are about to decide to send someone to death row. Could we give them some time? Maybe they wanted Friday off to decompress. And maybe they will bring more food in every day and have working lunches until they come to a full consensus on the vote. I applaud them!

image.jpg

Justice for Travis is coming soon

Humor in tragedy is a coping mechanism to many, including myself. I also get weird when I am nervous and can joke at what some may deem inappropriate timing. I can go from sobbing to giggling at a funeral. I can get the giggles in class, at church or work. It's life and coping in the best way I know how.

I've been and am good with some jurors laughing as they left, whatever their reasons. They don't owe anyone an explanation. (Tea leaf alert) Just saying that I don't believe folks who have just decided on a DP walk out the door laughing.

Maybe the cake was to celebrate the end of this fiasco. MAYBE, have we thought of this? MAYBE, it was one of the jurors birthday. Crockpot (queso) and cake? this just clicked that this could be what happened.

It was probably just dessert.

(Let me save you the trouble...)

DebbieDowner.png

:giggle:

Marshmallow, did you HAVE to say, "sex out the wazoo"? LOL. Way too early here on the West Coast for that mental image!

Seriously, great post.

Does she keep her same booking number once shes transferred to Perryville (Maricopa County) or will she get a brand new number?

I just can't wait to see her reaction once her sentence is read.

I think if she gets the DP we'll see suppressed anger, though her attorneys may give her ear muffs to block the steam.

Deliberations in the ‪#‎JodiArias‬ case will resume Monday at 9:30am. I thought it was 9???

Their decision could have already been made and they had been waiting around to have it read and while waiting socialized about other things as it was quite a relief they finished this think. Therefore they walked out smiling to something completely unrelated. I do now think it was a jurors birthday as well due to crock and cake.

Speculation is fun! Plus who is to say for 100% SURE that they really did walk out smiling?

I've been and am good with some jurors laughing as they left, whatever their reasons. They don't owe anyone an explanation. (Tea leaf alert) Just saying that I don't believe folks who have just decided on a DP walk out the door laughing.

I'm still boggled by the fact that a juror brought in a crockpot to simmer a meal during deliberations.
It wouldn't surprise me if they brought food in again today. Which is fine with me, it means they've bonded. I have a feeling the foreperson is a female this go around.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member