VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't wait to see her reaction once her sentence is read.

Yeah, I don't know. I think the guilty was the big thing for her. We all know that she won't really get the DP even if she is sentenced to it so I don't think this matters as much to her. I think she still feels she is going to win an appeal and get off.

tumblr_loyzsmnUzv1qa219lo5_r1_250.gif

Deliberations in the ‪#‎JodiArias‬ case will resume Monday at 9:30am. I thought it was 9???

Yes, I will see if that works. I will bring in ear buds. Thanks

That is what i'm doing. I actually streamed the first trial on my iPhone while driving with ear buds. ;)

I'll bring it back. I know a lot of people using tapatalk, so I didn't want to slow things down since today will be epic traffic. I'll also stop posting gifs when things get started. Just killing time now while in bed drinking coffee.

Radar, I miss your sassy kitty cat siggy!

Yeah, I don't know. I think the guilty was the big thing for her. We all know that she won't really get the DP even if she is sentenced to it so I don't think this matters as much to her. I think she still feels she is going to win an appeal and get off.

A DP verdict will have a huge impact on her quality of life in prison. She can earn her way into medium security dorm type setting , have a job, more frequent and relaxed visitations and phone calls come with LWOP. That's huge compared to virtual isolation, 23 hour a day lockdown and minimal visitation

It wouldn't surprise me if they brought food in again today. Which is fine with me, it means they've bonded. I have a feeling the foreperson is a female this go around.

JMO
I think the foreperson is a female as well.

In her looney tunes mind, Jodi probably thinks the jury will say that the killer shouldn't have been found guilty in the original trial :crazy:

Surely there's an eat-in option available to these jurors. Otherwise, they're forced to walk the gauntlet of press and partisans gauging their expressions and providing an opportunity for miscreants to lie about what they did/said while at lunch.

This is what I've been wanting to say all along! I've been on 5 juries (none this serious) and it was a pain in the butt and a big time waster to have to go "out" for lunch every day. We couldn't deliberate unless we were all together and no one else could hear us. That crossed out elevators and restaurants, or even the courthouse cafeteria for that matter. We were tired, and just wanted to deliberate and render a fair verdict so we could go back to our lives (and work.) It still took 2-4 full days and they were not death penalty cases. Personally, I'm thrilled if they bring food in to eat. To me that means they are taking this seriously and don't want to waste any time going anywhere else during the day.

Plus you're absolutely right about "spies" watching them when they are out and about.

I thought it was weird too lol! I never heard of a jury bringing dinner and cake to deliberations. It was funny.

Every jury I have ever seen has brought food in for deliberations. It is not uncommon. Everyone is on high alert. Alternates have dropped like flies. They have been here since OCTOBER. What a nightmare it would be for another incident with a reporter to happen at this late stage. If I were the Foreperson on the jury, I would implore everyone to bring lunch in. There is too much to risk. Many are making much ado about the cake . I have a best friend who cannot boil water but for some reason when it comes to making deserts he is a champ! It could be that everyone brought in what they could. One person just so happened to have a crockpot favorite and one little drummer boy bought a cake. It really is quite common.

Think I just had a heart attack. Internet and phone lines went down for my whole area for my subscriber.

Thought I was going to miss today.

I thought about this jury all weekend and how much stress they are under. I hope they were all able to rest and relax over the weekend and put this nasty trial out of their minds for a few.
Please let today be the day.

Lit a candle and saying a prayer that today is THE day!!
RIP Travis!!

A DP verdict will have a huge impact on her quality of life in prison. She can earn her way into medium security dorm type setting , have a job, more frequent and relaxed visitations and phone calls come with LWOP. That's huge compared to virtual isolation, 23 hour a day lockdown and minimal visitation

Precisely why she should get the death penalty. She deserves nothing, I repeat, nothing more than to just "exist" until her time comes. Having any semblance of a "life" would be an injustice IMO.

I am having trouble being patient for the deliberations to start.. is there anyone that can help that?!

Here you go friend, Best of Juan Martinez. Be of good faith. They are coming back with a death verdict. I believe it now more than ever. http://youtu.be/dWnAn9KOkVA

Here is Murder in First Degree The Brutal Murder of Travis Alexander, the Jodi Arias story http://youtu.be/A2XvzoNqUh8

Secret Lives with JVM Jodi Arias, Fatal Attraction the Stalking and murder of Travis Alexander http://youtu.be/KThWSKTdbSY

Websleuths interview with Travis' best friend Chis http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Trial Talk Live with Chris Hughes http://youtu.be/AJlKxjYb3pA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member