Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"This little girl deserves more than what she's been given" - GA

FINALLY, I agree with something spoken from the A's!

This "interview" was absolutely painful to watch for more than one reason. Honestly, was this a local middle-schooler conducting the interview?

she looks like she has lost 50 pounds
her face used to look like a pumkin and no looks sunken in

Where in the name of God and all that is holy did they find this Michele Bart? OMG, they could not have picked a worse spokesman! She looks so unprofessional, her body language SCREAMS bad attitude, and she fails to make any eye contact, rather looking off to the side most of the time. How does anyone think this helps?
Cindy looks so pathetic, bless her heart. She looks like she is anesthetized to the point she could have major surgery and not move a muscle. Who is giving her these pills?

I think that this is just another attempt to sway public opinion. I highly doubt that GA would have allowed her to go on camera like that if she was really in that bad condition. Seriously! This is getting ridiculous.

Where in the name of God and all that is holy did they find this Michele Bart? OMG, they could not have picked a worse spokesman! She looks so unprofessional, her body language SCREAMS bad attitude, and she fails to make any eye contact, rather looking off to the side most of the time. How does anyone think this helps?

This too.

Uh...what's up with the "spokeswoman"? Even someone who lives in a fax machine (a la TB) is better than someone with HER weirdo body language and total, obvious lack of interest.

WHY, WHY, WHY do the A's continue to blame EVERYONE except the Perp?! :furious:

It really is a shame that the A's think the whole world is against them, including LE and the atty. general...KFN is not an alliance I would welcome!

As far as the "sighting" goes, why did MB tell the reporter to talk to
"their PI"?!?! Are you FREAKING kidding me?!?! Spill the info, doofus, if you're so convinced it was Caylee!!!

C looks terrible, it's only a matter of time, IMO, before she looses it completely.

Anyone wanna wager on how long this "spokesperson" will last?

we need to have a moment of silence, to pray for a quick resolve for this sad situation. The whole country is involved in the search for Caylee. The Anthony's are very fortunate to have as many people searching for her as they do. The grandparents are in denial. They can't face the fact that they have lost both their little girls. God, this is so sad. Where is this beautiful little girl?

I think that this is just another attempt to sway public opinion. I highly doubt that GA would have allowed her to go on camera like that if she was really in that bad condition. Seriously! This is getting ridiculous.

Highly possible. They want people to start feeling sorry for them

Ok so who is this Melissa C. interviewer? Worst interview, truly, I have ever seen. About the photo, the main point I understood was that it wasn't her but people out there keep thinking they see her? Uh, ok.
Bart's body language?
And CA my God in Heaven she needs to be in the hospital. Why isn't she in the hospital?
Oh and this is a suggestion to LE- let KC watch this -

Maybe all the psych wards are full in Florida? :waitasec:

MB says LE could lift prints from a playground? Is she serious? Know how many kids prints are on there?

Was that the most ignorant remark ever? For god's sake! How many kids are in that area in a day? How could anyone even think getting a print would be possible?????

Exactly. And at a mall so close to her home?
Yeah, why take her from NC to NY all the way to TX, Mex and PR just to bring her back to a mall in Orlando? Makes no sense. Doesn't look like Caylee either. If I see Caylee Anthony, I'm calling 911, or I'm at least talking to the kid. I'm getting license plate numbers. The problem here is that Caylee looks like a genertic big eyed, brown haired 3 year old. There are a lot of those around, and unless the last person who saw her alive can say exactly when where and with whom truthfully, it makes it almost impossible to start. On the other hand, there are a limited number of hairs which have DNA that belongs to the female line in her family with death bands.

Oh, and I have trouble believing that MB has been in the business for 20 years. She has no CLUE how to present herself! Does she care that I don't take her seriously?

Their spokesperson named Bart seems miffed and annoyed with being ask the questions. She really does not present herself well at all. I'd find another person to speak on my behalf if I were the A's.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

She needs to comb her hair and wash her face before going on television.

That interview was a joke, first that spokewoman like you all said not looking at the interviewer, not sure of her answers, very poor body language..

When asked about Casey to George..He doesn't want to discuss much does he..just the kid finders..Yeh George more money in to your pocket..This is pittiful..

Now the Elisabeth Smart tries to be brought in..Hey there is NO comparision..I guess we need the FBI to come out an say Caylee is Dead..Is that what will make C & G believe..???? The word Believe is something they can say to the Public, because they already know the answer Now.
The FBI DID say Caylee was dead yesterday, that's the best endorsement in crime thats available, can't refute that.

Poor children are going to get harassed all over the world because of this.

I wish the mother of that child would come and say that its my daughter and get that picture of the web!

George has been brainwashed and Cindy is very close to a breakdown imo

I think so, too. Cindy has aged a dozen years since June. They both have lost a lot of weight, and look exhausted.

No matter how much I hate their behaviour in this case, I can't begin to imagine the pain they face when they finally accept the truth. I feel sorry for them now.

KC is munching snacks and laughing at her parents make fools out of themselves. She sure showed them now didn't she?

I hate that they are so ticked off with LE....they think LE should be out following sightings etc and doing more...why should LE waste time and resources checking out sightings if they have evidence that the child is dead?? That's it.....I'm calling Memphis LE and demanding that they drop everything and start looking for Elvis....I know he is still alive.

ROFLMAO!!!!! :clap:

Just watched Cindy again on the video of the front yard holding the hammer. What a difference. I do, from time to time, manage to find sympathy for G&C. Then, sadly, they open their mouth and degrade anyone or everyone but their own and my sympathy fades.

This is like watching a slow train wreck. You know that some are not going to survive but there seems to be nothing that will stop it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back