GUILTY VT - Melissa Jenkins, 33, St Johnsbury, 25 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cannot release any more details...

want anyone with info to call LE

well I am still confused as to why they would murder her...

and also why are they charged with second degree! They strangled her!

Agg! My ears!

I hope the media can get a copy of the arrest and/or search warrants. He didn't say a whole lot.

Really the most uninformative press conference I've ever heard.

Really the most uninformative press conference I've ever heard.

he said he couldn't release any more details d/t the investigation (and the fact they will be in court in an hour)

but I agree.... what the heck???

he said he couldn't release any more details d/t the investigation (and the fact they will be in court in an hour)

but I agree.... what the heck???

I know, but still. He can tell US!!!! :)

Just pondering, but I guess she and her son went to their house and then ? Then, Patricia drives Melissa's car with her son in it, drops it on the side of the road. Her husband follows and picks her up, and then ?

Drugs? What in the world would be the motive??

Motive?

What would a single mom working as a teacher (notoriously UNDERpaid profession) and moonlighting as a waitress HAVE that these two would want - it clearly wasn't the baby.

§ 2301. Murder-Degrees defined

Murder committed by means of poison, or by lying in wait, or by wilful, deliberate and premeditated killing, or committed in perpetrating or attempting to perpetrate arson, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery or burglary, shall be murder in the first degree. All other kinds of murder shall be murder in the second degree. (Amended 1983, No. 28, § 1.)

http://www.leg.state.vt.us/statutes/fullchapter.cfm?Title=13&Chapter=053

§ 2301. Murder-Degrees defined

Murder committed by means of poison, or by lying in wait, or by wilful, deliberate and premeditated killing, or committed in perpetrating or attempting to perpetrate arson, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery or burglary, shall be murder in the first degree. All other kinds of murder shall be murder in the second degree. (Amended 1983, No. 28, § 1.)

http://www.leg.state.vt.us/statutes/fullchapter.cfm?Title=13&Chapter=053

maybe they don't have enough to charge one with 1st degree so they're going with 2nd degree for both? since both were involved? i have no idea.

a someone else said this wasn't about the child...so it was about her. unless she was sexually assualted (and even if she wasn't), strangulation is anger. so what did she have that she didn't give? it could've been money, she just came from her waitressing job (cash tips) if they were that desperate. but her cousin said she was going to 'help' someone. why bring your 2 year old out in the middle of the night to a deserted area to help two able adults with anything???

What if she was helping the wife escape an abusive situation and the husband killed her. He then used his threats/abuse/control to make the wife help dispose of her?

Just an idea. It happens in some cases a "friend" of the wife will try and help her escape or leave the situation and the bf/husband will end up killing the friend.

Just an idea...but with so little information who really knows...:waitasec:

wonder what the dirt is on the ground?

MOO!

white rabbit - my mind went to the SA angle as well. She was a very beautiful woman - maybe the husband has had his eye on her from the time he started plowing snow for her...

BUT...the WIFE helped?*&^%

I wonder if patricia rolled on allen... after hearing about her "mental episode" and all :eek:

(linked up stream..local paper)

What if she was helping the wife escape an abusive situation and the husband killed her. He then used his threats/abuse/control to make the wife help dispose of her?

Just an idea. It happens in some cases a "friend" of the wife will try and help her escape or leave the situation and the bf/husband will end up killing the friend.

Just an idea...but with so little information who really knows...:waitasec:

wonder what the dirt is on the ground?

MOO!

Best one I have heard yet - with us knowing next to nothing!

It seems to jive with the "helping someone", and "wrong place, wrong time" comments....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back