VT - Michelle Gardner-Quinn, 21, Burlington, 7 Oct 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dark_shadows said:
link

The digging will concentrate on a hole behind the house where concrete was poured Monday, according to construction workers at the site who declined to be identified.

Police have been at the home with police dogs since early this morning.

Oh, no. OMG....
:(

I enjoy your snap and enthusiasm and one thing is for sure, You're a Web Sleuther now!

If you found the perp in your search, one of those 3 pervs, you will be dubbed Poster of the Day in spirit. LOL Actually, I have this feeling that LE will locate a body there today. It is just too co-incidental that within 2 days of her gone missing a slab of concrete is poured at a house with which he has some association {acc to the media}. And as we have learned, there are no coincidences in murder. Trying to remember which famous investigator said that. :waitasec:

Scandi

dark_shadows said:
link

The digging will concentrate on a hole behind the house where concrete was poured Monday, according to construction workers at the site who declined to be identified.

Police have been at the home with police dogs since early this morning.

Thanks for the link dark_shadows. Is this the same home they had searched before?

Thanks Bobsmi for the photos of the car. Looks like it took a quick right hand turn through some mud with the sprayback on that right front tire wall.

Even though I hope she is alive I hope if is she is gone she will be found quickly so this doesn't drag out for her parents.

In that film, it was so odd, for the first and second frame it looked like he was walking sideways facing her and in the last frame it is like she starts to walk faster. I bet what happened is he gave her his phone and studied her while she was talking and she turned him on so he then told her he had a gun in his pocket and would shoot to kill if she screamed or ran.

Just thinking Scandi

From what dark shadow linked above, it appears that the house they're investigating now is at the corner of Spruce and South Union in Burlington. It's a much more concentrated area than Browns Court in Richmond where investigators spent hours earlier in the week (it appears to be city vs. very suburban). I looked at aerial shots, and tried to check out building permits, etc., but had no luck except for some general info on zoning on Spruce St. I don't know if anyone mentioned in press conferences is associated with this house. It's possible that a work site was just a convenient place for a crime or a disposal. I sure hope not

Gang:

I am, as sure as I'm positive that Michelle is, proud of this magnificent investigatory attention to detail is going. I too, like dark shadows, was up far too late with the online National Registry of Sex Offenders and this person, mentioned above is far too close for me not to investigate.

It appears something has happened that has not been released as of yet. What or who got the lead on the house? Same question regarding the concrete pouring? I'm sure that concrete is poured regularly regardless of murder; therefore, someone working on that site must have spewed or whoever was involved with that residence. What do you think?

Respectfully,

Leviosa

scandi said:
In that film, it was so odd, for the first and second frame it looked like he was walking sideways facing her and in the last frame it is like she starts to walk faster. I bet what happened is he gave her his phone and studied her while she was talking and she turned him on so he then told her he had a gun in his pocket and would shoot to kill if she screamed or ran.
Scandi
scandi, when playing the entire video, I noticed a police cruiser going in the same direction they were just before they came into the picture!

It was frame 101 and the time was 2:33:20 AM.

I have a jpg of the frame but I guess there is no way to post it here.

Please disregard the aforementioned questions. I went out on a search mission and already found the answers. Fox News' site is jammed up and difficult to access. Nonetheless, couple of different ones. Ready?

How did police get on to this person in the surveillance video—walking with Michelle? Apparently they are questioning him now. Does anyone know who leaked the information from the construction company? Finally, does the person seen with Michelle on video work with this company or own the house? TIA = (Thanks in advance.) :banghead:

I'm so scared, what are they going to say???? I'm praying......

UPDATE: Police call 4:30 p.m. news conference to report 'developments' in case of missing UVM student (from the BurlingtonFreePress newspaper)

OK,, sorry if i missed this... but didn't they do a trace of the cell phone to find out who the owner is?

Sorry to be so abrupt about that, but I learned it at 4pmEST on Fox and thought it would already be posted here.

They didn't find her at that house I don't think but by a creek. That part was said so fast I didn't get it, but they said there would be a news conference in 1/2 hour which would be 4:30EST.

God Bless Michelle and what she endured. And I hope her parents - well I just feel very bad for them now. They are both going to go thru such loss.

Scandi

scandi said:
Sorry to be so abrupt about that, but I learned it at 4pmEST on Fox and thought it would already be posted here.

They didn't find her at that house I don't think but by a creek. That part was said so fast I didn't get it, but they said there would be a news conference in 1/2 hour which would be 4:30EST.

God Bless Michelle and what she endured. And I hope her parents - well I just feel very bad for them now. They are both going to go thru such loss.

Scandi

Scandi< did they say the NC will be on Fox at 4:30?

Article and news at foxnews.com

So sad

The press conference is about ready to start in a few minutes. I just saw a man walk to the podium and they broke to comercial. Won't be long.

The police have not identified him, but Channel 3 News has learned he is 36-year old Brian Rooney who used to live in Richmond.

This is the cell phone guy.

Here is the article from Fox:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,220596,00.html

OH, on Fox just now they said they did find her body where they were digging under the concrete. Hmm two different reports!

This morning they put out the call for info on that red car, and it could be someone from the construction crew called into report the construction site at that point. Maybe someone saw the red car there on Monday! I don't know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back