Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her car was parked in that area to look like she would have taken a bus.
I don't think she had any intentions of taking a bus.
I think maybe the car was planted in that particular spot.
IMOO.

And this article still mentions that "she would catch a bus instead."

Good catch, Treelights! And this same exact Twitter account even tweeted specifically: "Cheryl DeBoer did not intend to ride bus morning she went missing" from the presser the family conducted on Wednesday! I tend to believe the family, so I do not believe that (whether sent by Cheryl or otherwise) the text message referenced Cheryl riding the bus. By the way, I also noticed that in a reply to a post by a visitor to the Missing FB page, Cheryl's mom stated that her ORCA (bus) card and badge are still at home.

I'd just like to know how they know she was definitely there. Was she seen on cctv at all? Either in the overflow lot or the actual transit lot. Or walking in another direction even.
In the above link a reporter asks if they found anything in the car and he replied couldn't comment. Well yesterday (or day before) they said a book was found in the car I think but didn't mention it today.

And just like Susan Jacobson...with the wealth of all that video surveillance, I wonder if Cheryl will Not been seen on video. I have to add that in Susan Jacobson's case, if she was found on video, LE and MSM have not said that she was.

IMOO.

If someone else sent the text, How would they know who to text and what to say, unless they were familiar with Cheryl"s habits?

Good catch, Treelights! And this same exact Twitter account even tweeted specifically: "Cheryl DeBoer did not intend to ride bus morning she went missing" from the presser the family conducted on Wednesday! I tend to believe the family, so I do not believe that (whether sent by Cheryl or otherwise) the text message referenced Chryl riding the bus. By the way, I also noticed that in a reply to a post by a visitor to the Missing FB page, Cheryl's mom stated that her ORCA (bus) card and badge are still at home.

And now I am thinking, how would anyone know that her badge and ORCA card are still at home. Meaning, how would they know she left it at home...when that text was sent...
Who would know that?

IMOO.

It was mentioned that Cheryl's husband was the last person to see her, so unless she picked up someone else along the way to ride with her, unbeknownst to anyone, then he was the last to see her. What Time did he last see Cheryl?
IMOO.

What was her weekend like? Did she spend it with family or friends? Go shopping? Out for dinner?

If someone else sent the text, How would they know who to text and what to say, unless they were familiar with Cheryl"s habits?

My theory on that: Cheryl forgets her work badge and walks while texting her friend she's going to get it and she'll only be ten minutes. Someone accosts Cheryl and (kidnaps? murders?) her. They saw her texting and check her phone. In order to throw off the friend and not draw attention to Cheryl now being missing, they send the friend a quick "never mind, I'll catch the bus".

Or Cheryl could have been texting while walking and said "I'll be right there, can you believe I forgot my badge though" and before she could send it someone took her. They changed to text to "forgot badge, going to get it" (so the friend won't be suspicious right away, since the suspect now knows someone is waiting for her) and hits send.

Just some :cow:

I'm hoping they can check which cell tower the last ping from her phone went to. I know they can do this with only the cell number and they don't need the phone. They can also check messages and calls made and received on the phone. This may turn up a clue or two. I hope!

Sending out prayers and hope to family and friends of Cheryl DeBoer.

Since she lived in that area, I wonder if it might not hold that many clues... Maybe the cell tower would be the same in the general area of her home and transit station.

IMOO.

My theory on that: Cheryl forgets her work badge and walks while texting her friend she's going to get it and she'll only be ten minutes. Someone accosts Cheryl and (kidnaps? murders?) her. They saw her texting and check her phone. In order to throw off the friend and not draw attention to Cheryl now being missing, they send the friend a quick "never mind, I'll catch the bus".

Or Cheryl could have been texting while walking and said "I'll be right there, can you believe I forgot my badge though" and before she could send it someone took her. They changed to text to "forgot badge, going to get it" (so the friend won't be suspicious right away, since the suspect now knows someone is waiting for her) and hits send.

Just some :cow:

It certainly makes sense that it happened that way.
My only question would be, if the person who grabbed her did not know her, how could they be sure that "take the bus" wouldn't set off alarm bells?

Usually when i see anyone missing that is in their30's 40's 50's my first thoughts go to husband or boyfriend. Jmo

I just feel that if this was a robbery, or purse snatching gone bad, LE would have found her or her body by now.

I just feel that if this was a robbery, or purse snatching gone bad, LE would have found her or her body by now.

And wouldn't they have used her credit cards by now too if it was a robbery?

IMOO.

Whoever (?) sent the txt about forgetting badge and being late, put her already away from her home, and in transit back.

I would like to know her weekend phone activity and locations.

I agree. Why would a complete stranger need to conceal her body?

It certainly makes sense that it happened that way.
My only question would be, if the person who grabbed her did not know her, how could they be sure that "take the bus" wouldn't set off alarm bells?

They most likely couldn't be sure. So they either took a risk anyway, or a stranger has observed her for a while from the park (as in, for days or maybe weeks), or - the theory doesn't make sense and something else is up/someone who does know about her habits is involved. This could be family, friends, coworkers...

Also, I REALLY want to know who last saw her before her husband and when that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo