Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this sweet lady is ok. I have to admit though it doesn't sound good at all [emoji17] i never like it when the husband/fiancee/boyfriend was the last to see someone who is now missing. When was she last seen by anyone other than her husband?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems a bit odd to me that he won’t speak publicly and details about exactly when he last saw her aren’t being released. Usually when someone goes missing you see their spouse on tv begging the public for info. Then again, there is no “normal” way to act when something like this happens…

Yes, this is the missing Redmond woman: http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/368632281.html

Weird they both disappeared Monday morning. The woman from Redmond was upset when she last talked to a family member but did not give details, I’m wondering if this had something to do with her disappearance, did she take off? The area she disappeared from is busy with traffic and very populated.

Poor woman. I wonder if she has people out in force like Cheryl does.

I really doubt this is related. The circs are very different, of course, but also, the locations are not close. 20 miles doesn't sound like much but because of the topography around here, it is kind of a pain to get from MLT to Overlake. Yes, you could take I-5 or I-405 and Hwy 520. But the traffic would be hell on Monday morning. I just don't see it, especially because it seems a perp would have had to be in just the right place at the right time to have encountered and harmed Cheryl.

Both of these cases are very worrisome.

Here's a zoomable map I made up to help give an overview of the area. It makes it a little easier to visualize things.

If anybody has a home address for this lady, let me know and I'll add it to the map.

map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.knlZzA2tpxDE&usp=sharing

Zoom in and out with center wheel on mouse, left click and drag to move around on screen.

http://snohomishdata.com/property/id/8JE5KjpwU

4709 226th St Sw
Mountlake Terrace Wa 98043-4415

She's bound to be in that wooded park area, where else would she be ? We all know the cops never find anybody they are searching for on the first, second, third, fourth, or fifth search of an area. They need to simply open the park back up so that a sweet little elderly lady in her 30's, while out walking her poodle with a pooper scooper, can literally trip over the body while it is lying prone across a well traveled path.

(To clarify the elderly lady comment, refer to post #268 and #272)

Assuming she wouldn't have to fight for a parking place on her return, it would be just about possible to make that trip in 10 minutes, taking morning traffic into account.

(Native Pride, could you believe the rain this morning? Was very sad for the searchers. And now the sun is out and it is gorgeous!),,,,,it was crazy i couldnt believe it n i was shocked ppl had all ready been to my moms in it ......

She's bound to be in that wooded park area, where else would she be ? We all know the cops never find anybody they are searching for on the first, second, third, fourth, or fifth search of an area. They need to simply open the park back up so that a sweet little elderly lady in her 30's, while out walking her poodle with a pooper scooper, can literally trip over the body while it is lying prone across a well traveled path.

If there is no video of her being in that area, just because her car is there doesn't mean that she is there...
I don't have the same impression of LE, but I do know people have been missed when they weren't that far away, and it is a pity.
IMOO.

I want to say that this is a wooded park, though. Like, thick evergreen woods. If it does turn out (please, no) that Cheryl is there, and that several days' worth of search crews missed her, it won't completely surprise me.

As others noted upthread, I hope the bigger park near her home is being searched, too. They've also mentioned Lake Ballinger, which is not far but in the oppostite direction - west of the transit center. Cheryl's home is to the northeast.

If there is no video of her being in that area, just because her car is there doesn't mean that she is there...
I don't have the same impression of LE, but I do know people have been missed when they weren't that far away, and it is a pity.
IMOO.

There was a case just in the last week or two where they searched for a week or more and couldn't find the missing person. The individual was eventually found about 150 feet from where his car was parked. 150 feet. I can't remember the guys name, I'd have to backtrack and do some research. It happens all the time though........and we all know it.

There was a case just in the last week or two where they searched for a week or more and couldn't find the missing person. The individual was eventually found about 150 feet from where his car was parked. 150 feet. I can't remember the guys name, I'd have to backtrack and do some research. It happens all the time though........and we all know it.

Yes, I know it happens.

I want to say that this is a wooded park, though. Like, thick evergreen woods. If it does turn out (please, no) that Cheryl is there, and that several days' worth of search crews missed her, it won't completely surprise me.

As others noted upthread, I hope the bigger park near her home is being searched, too. They've also mentioned Lake Ballinger, which is not far but in the oppostite direction - west of the transit center. Cheryl's home is to the northeast.

candy-cane lane park is huge n wooded n right by her home and the lake wouldn't surprise me they have found others there in the past but the park by her is a good start i think and i truly like to know who saw her after friday ....

candy-cane lane park is huge n wooded n right by her home and the lake wouldn't surprise me they have found others there in the past but the park by her is a good start i think and i truly like to know who saw her after friday ....

I would like to know, too. I think it is very interesting that is not being revealed.

What doesn't make any sense about this case is the fact that this woman was mobile. She had her own vehicle, and she could start it up and drive anywhere she wanted to go, including back to her home that morning. If she isn't in the woods, then the only scenario I can come up with is that she accepted a ride from someone she knew in order to get a quick lift over to the park- and-ride.......from someone who wasn't what they appeared to be.

Herein lies the problem. If she was simply walking through the woods and had a heart attack or a medical emergency, her phone would still be charged up and pinging. It isn't. Her phone was either turned off or the battery taken out.....or both. Her phone was disabled deliberately. Why ? By Whom ?

The last recorded phone ping location should be very telling.

"Cheryl DeBoer was last seen February 8, 2016 just before 7:00 a.m. leaving her Mountlake Terrace residence in a white, 1988 Subaru Legacy, Washington License AOL6198. "

"Posted on: February 10, 2016"

http://www.cityofmlt.com/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=50

Why won't they now say who saw her and at what time?
In MSM reports it mentions that her husband was the last to see her.

Is it possible that someone else saw her leave her house?
Is it possible that someone else saw her and her husband? Making the husband the last to see her?

IMOO.

Herein lies the problem. If she was simply walking through the woods and had a heart attack or a medical emergency, her phone would still be charged up and pinging. It isn't. Her phone was either turned off or the battery taken out.....or both. Her phone was disabled deliberately. Why ? By Whom ?

The last recorded phone ping location should be very telling.

But would the recorded ping really tell, if the tower is the same one as where she lives and the transit station? Or are you saying GPS wise?
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member