Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But would the recorded ping really tell, if the tower is the same one as where she lives and the transit station? Or are you saying GPS wise?
IMOO.

GPS wise.......

I understand why people are beginning to question whether it was actually her that sent the text that morning.........and if her car was deliberately planted.

There should be a few cameras that can be reviewed from where she lives to where the car was found. Her phone was shut off shortly after the text......never to be pinged again. She still could have had an altercation in the park to where her phone was smashed to bits

Information from the city of Mountlake Terrace on Wednesday indicated:

At this point in the investigation, evidence suggests DeBoer was in the area of her vehicle at the time of her disappearance. There has been no cell phone or bank activity on DeBoer’s known accounts. Coworkers and family members say that DeBoer is stable in her life and her disappearance is completely out of character. Evidence at this point in the investigation also suggests DeBoer’s disappearance is suspicious and concerning.

http://www.cityofmlt.com/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=50

There's really nothing that says Cheryl was at the park-and-ride that day. The evidence suggests she disappeared at the car. Officials have offered no evidence that Cheryl was sighted by video or individual and her phone has not been found. It's as if she was not there that day.

So we can then say that she knew she didn't have her badge at 7am. ( If it was Cheryl who sent that text about the badge).
IMOO.

Since this article mentioned that her husband was the last person to see her… what time did he see her last? Where did he see her last?

I am only on page 3 with a lot more to read but IF she wasn't the one texting, who else knew she usually carpooled with the friend?
If she didn't text then it would seem whoever did had to have known her routine.

The reports I've seen say that "evidence" places her near the car when she disappeared. It doesn't sound like she made it through the park. I agree that if she had been approached at the P&R, there would be witnesses and/or she may have had the opportunity to scream. The P&R is pretty small and wide open, except for the parking structure but we know she didn't park there

I wonder if there was decomposition detected in the car. That would give reason to search the are. I think it takes several weeks for tests to come back but maybe there's are some prelim indications like hits by cadaver dogs or luminal, etc. I just realized I have never written the word luminal. Luminol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Published: Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 3:57 p.m."

"Police have impounded the vehicle."
"The police department has been seeking search warrants, including for the car."

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20...public's-help-to-find-Mountlake-Terrace-woman

So search warrants, Plural.
I wonder how many search warrants and to where? Her home? Her work? We know to the car...

That's weird. Wouldn't the husband be able to okay a search of her car? Maybe it wasn't jointly owned? Or maybe that is just procedure if it had been impounded.

That's weird. Wouldn't the husband be able to okay a search of her car? Maybe it wasn't jointly owned? Or maybe that is just procedure if it had been impounded.

Good point I didn't think about that, I think if he gave them the okay there would be no need for one.

BBM

There is a post on the Missing: Cheryl DeBoer FB page from someone who was in the main lot at 7:45 am on the morning CD disappeared. The poster states that the main parking lot was NOT full.

If the car was put there by someone to make it appear that she was headed for transit, they probably avoided the garage so they wouldn't end up on security video.

I am only on page 3 with a lot more to read but IF she wasn't the one texting, who else knew she usually carpooled with the friend?
If she didn't text then it would seem whoever did had to have known her routine.

I think if this was a stranger abduction the person wouldn't have bothered to text back. If someone who knew are did something to her, they may have texted back to make it seem like she was still alive and well and had a good reason to not meet the friend that morning. The friend said she texted Cheryl that she would wait for her and that's when Cheryl stopped replying. Maybe the person texting and posing as Cheryl decided to cutoff the conversation because they didn't know how to respond without raising suspicion.

If the car was put there by someone to make it appear that she was headed for transit, they probably avoided the garage so they wouldn't end up on security video.

And, sent the last text to friend, that put her away from the home and near her car.
Then, the phone was disabled.

Good point I didn't think about that, I think if he gave them the okay there would be no need for one.
A warrant is very important! If her husband turned out to be guilty of something, I'm pretty sure he could have car evidence thrown out, if he had only given his word.

I know I didn't explain that very eloquently, but hopefully it makes sense! :)

Great point! This didn't occur to me!

This was answered earlier by someone:

I believe a search warrant is needed in case there's evidence in her car/house? Then that evidence can not be excluded for whatever reason in court

And, sent the last text to friend, that put her away from the home and near her car.
And this would mean it's someone close to her, since it indicates she probably never left home. But did LE say they think she was definitely at the park and ride?

Totally! I think this is a big possibility.

And this would mean it's someone close to her, since it indicates she probably never left home. But did LE say they think she was definitely at the park and ride?

Maybe they can't rule it out? They don't have any video, but maybe they know that her text came from there. I don't think they have really been definitive about much. But it makes sense to search where her car was found unless if you have pretty darn solid evidence that she's somewhere else. IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member