Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I thought this I'd go back to my original theory that someone very close to CD is responsible :)

And in my opinion the LE's way of dealing publicly with this case points to it.

First time posting on this case but ive been following closely..

Didn't LE say that they believe that there is no danger to the public? That tells me that this is somebody that knew Cheryl personally. Whether it be a relative, colleague, neighbour, friend, acquaintance etc. Cheryl was the specific target. They wanted her gone for some reason or another. Something personal, something against her etc. It wasn't a random stranger attack. Poor lady. I also really cannot see it being suicide but I have been wrong before in cases ive followed here. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did MLT LE ever say they didn't know the COD? If so, I missed it. My impression is that they are just clamming up for now.

Today I sent the following information to Crime Stoppers via text: FYI I think it would help to include the following information in Cheryl DeBoer's profile. Found 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 14. Report anything unusual in the area of the 23400 block of 58th Avenue Southwest and the area of 244th Street Southwest and Cedar Way or between those two points.

I attempted to speak to someone by phone but only reached the hotline for my geographic area.

For anyone having information for Crime Stoppers (Cheryl's case) you can text them at 274-637. Precede your message with FYI. That is the agency keyword for the Puget Sound area. The directions at Cheryl's Facebook site are incorrect. I'm assuming the telephone number will work locally.

Today I sent the following information to Crime Stoppers via text: FYI I think it would help to include the following information in Cheryl DeBoer's profile. Found 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 14. Report anything unusual in the area of the 23400 block of 58th Avenue Southwest and the area of 244th Street Southwest and Cedar Way or between those two points.

I attempted to speak to someone by phone but only reached the hotline for my geographic area.

For anyone having information for Crime Stoppers (Cheryl's case) you can text them at 274-637. Precede your message with FYI. That is the agency keyword for the Puget Sound area. The directions at Cheryl's Facebook site are incorrect. I'm assuming the telephone number will work locally.

This is great! Thank You so much. :)

I think that LE knows what caused Cheryl's death and they are just keeping quiet about it and gathering the supportive documentation and evidence to make the arrest.

The cached version of Cheryl's Missing Crime Stoppers is well over 150 words.

The version of Cheryl's Homicide Crime Stoppers has the additional date of "February 8, 2016" added in addition to:
"Cheryl's body was found on the night of February 14, 2016."
http://www.crimestoppers.com/homicide-cheryl-deboer-csops-220/
and a lot of details taken out.

On Cheryl's original Missing Crimestoppers, there was information about her concerned co-workers from Fred Hutch calling her husband when Cheryl didn't show up for work. Cheryl's family also called 911 to file a missing person's report that afternoon. It gives details of where her car was located which was 23400 block of 58th Ave. W.
It lists Cheryl's full date of birth in addition to how tall she was ,her approximate weight, and her hair color and eye color.
It also lists what she was last seen wearing which was dark colored pants and a dark jacket.

I think it would be helpful to Keep certain information.

If they want more info on Cheryl, to jog people's memory, leaving IN the information of where the car was found would be Helpful in my opinion. Particularly if they feel something happened to Cheryl right there.

Leaving IN what she was wearing might be helpful to jog people's memory, etc.

With the addition of Cheryl being found on February 14th, but not including WHERE she was found, well that info of EXACTLY where she was found could be helpful to jog someone's memory if they were in that particular area or had seen something or heard something.

They kept in the information of that she was supposed to meet her friend, the time of the text, how long it would take to go home to get her work ID, etc.

Just My Opinion.
I don't think this is the exact one you are talking about but it has some of the info you are talking about...
https://t.co/FrEgdUHFBJ

Sent from my mobile

I don't think this is the exact one you are talking about but it has some of the info you are talking about...
https://t.co/FrEgdUHFBJ

Sent from my mobile

That's the original Crime Stoppers flyer from when she was missing, the one inquired about has been published since CD's been found.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

First time posting on this case but ive been following closely..

Didn't LE say that they believe that there is no danger to the public?
That tells me that this is somebody that knew Cheryl personally. Whether it be a relative, colleague, neighbour, friend, acquaintance etc. Cheryl was the specific target. They wanted her gone for some reason or another. Something personal, something against her etc. It wasn't a random stranger attack. Poor lady. I also really cannot see it being suicide but I have been wrong before in cases ive followed here. JMO.

When asked if residents should be worried for their safety, police said they did not see a concern.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/new-developments-expected-in-search-for-mountlake-terrace-woman/77610908

Did MLT LE ever say they didn't know the COD? If so, I missed it. My impression is that they are just clamming up for now.

The medical examiner says it will be several more weeks until they receive the toxicology report which will help them determine the cause and manner of death.

http://q13fox.com/2016/02/24/cheryl...st-results-before-determining-cause-of-death/

. But the cause and manner of death were not released, "pending further investigation."

http://q13fox.com/2016/02/16/m-e-co...-woman-but-says-cause-of-death-still-pending/

The medical examiner will determine DeBoer's cause of death. Mountlake Terrace police said there was no timeline for when the autopsy might be complete.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/new-developments-expected-in-search-for-mountlake-terrace-woman/77610908

Stripehaven
and TeaTime I think you are right

It seems more like not released than not known

Police said an autopsy revealed small cuts on two of DeBoer’s fingers that, according to the Snohomish County Medical Examiner, appear to be self-inflicted.

The Medical Examiner is awaiting further test results before making the final determination of the cause and manner of death.

Police also said DeBoer’s husband took a polygraph test late last week and he has been eliminated as a person of interest.

DeBoer was reported missing on Feb. 8 after failing to report for work. Her vehicle was later discovered in the 23400 Block of 58th Avenue West in Mountlake Terrace. On February 14 a body, later identified as DeBoer’s, was discovered by search crews in a culvert at 244th Street SW and Cedar Way in Mountlake Terrace.

Police say a number of search warrants have been executed and a significant amount of evidence has been collected, some of which is pending lab and forensic analysis.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loc...-womans-death-investigated-homicide/80515164/

In other words, "We'll get back to 'ya. " :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Testing and lab work is never done in an expedited manner unless it was a crime against a cop, in that case they'll have the results back the next day and an arrest shortly after that.

I don't know if it's related but another woman a bit younger than Cheryl was reported missing from Edmonds/Woodway (opposite side of the freeway from MLT). Her name is Amy Kennely.

I don't know if it's related but another woman a bit younger than Cheryl was reported missing from Edmonds/Woodway (opposite side of the freeway from MLT). Her name is Amy Kennely.

When?

Sent from my mobile

Oh heck..March 1st last seen.

Sent from my mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads