Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's as if LE is giving a ' free pass ' to ' free range' at all. I think LE needs to keep everyone content and not point a finger at anyone. To get into a big conversation about who was too relaxed with their parenting at that time would not really find the baby, right? So now she's found, we'll see what is what. But 2 days ago, LE"s ONLY job was finding the baby . It was not their job to assign blame on parents or possible perps, but just find her. That is done now :( ........ so now I'm sure the finger pointing will begin. I'm just hoping there is a clear cut perp to be caught immediately and not some ' lack of evidence'. It sounds like a pretty last minute plan by the perp who didn't go to great lengths to conceal her so I"m hoping that means he slipped up and left loads of evidence :please:

I am with you. I am not ready to make a leap on who I think the specific suspect is. Until LE solves this case everyone that lives in that MHP are potential suspects as far as I am concerned, imo and I think that is the way LE is looking at it too, as they should.

I have a feeling that he did leave evidence behind. I just don't see this as a well planned out murder. In fact I think the perp is young and immature.

Only a foolish person would leave the body so close by where she lived imo. Or someone who had no mode of transportation to move her. He has to be rather naïve to think they wouldn't find the body and it left so close by.

Is that verified that she had been playing previously in an abandoned house, rather routinely? Because that does not match what was described previously, that she knew the boundaries, never left the park or went into peoples homes. Playing with older kids in abandoned homes is very dangerous. And I wish I knew who and where and when.

BBM: I believe what they said was that she never went into homes of people they did not know.

I wonder how they would know what J did or didn't do when she was out wandering around.

And weren't some neighbors quoted as having given her meals in the past? Did they make her eat outside?

An autopsy Friday will determine how the girl died, said Scott Wilson, a spokesman for the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office.
Wilson did not release detailed information about the location or condition of the girl’s body, but said during a media briefing Thursday, “we suspect that she just did not go off by herself and fall into some bushes and die.”

​http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024266314_bremertonsearchxml.html

This reminds me of a case in TX where little girl was also allowed to roam. Her body was found in the middle of the road. Neighbor's teenage son is accused of killing her.

This remains me of a case in TX where little girl was also allowed to roam. Her body was found in the middle of the road. Neighbor's teenage son is accused of killing her.

Alanna Gallagher. I believe this will end up being the same scenario.

Neighbors at Steel Creek Mobile Home Park, where the Wright family lives, said the FBI spent time going door to door on Thursday, doing DNA swabs on those who were willing.
Many of Jenise's neighbors stopped by as well. They are the ones detectives are now turning to, asking folks who live in the mobile home park to think back to last weekend. They're looking for any suspicious activity or people neighbors might have seen between August 1st and 3rd.
"She was in the playground area maybe around 6:50 p.m., as I came back through," said neighbor Renee Greene. " And I left here around seven. That's the last time I saw her."
Investigators stress no tip is too small and no detail is insignificant.

http://www.king5.com/news/Investiga...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Teresa Yuan ‏@TeresaYuan 11m
Kitsap Co to release ID & cause of death of child's remains found near missing Jenise Wright's home. No arrests, call 1-800-CALL-FBI w/tips

I woke up early this morning to catch up on the thread. Part of me wishing it was all just a terrible nightmare that this beautiful child could be gone forever, but alas, it is true. :cry:

As I watch my two daughters sleeping in their beds, I type this post with :tears: in my eyes. They've become accustomed to their mom as a :websleuther:, and they are both much more aware of the evil that lurks around every corner. They understand the reasons why they aren't allowed to go places alone, and although they don't always like it, they don't question it anymore. Too many cases have convinced them that it's better to be safe than sorry.

After seeing Jenise's beaming smile yesterday on my camera roll, my little one asked who she was, confused at first, because she looked similar to herself (my daughter is part-Asian and Hispanic, with big dimples). I had to explain to her that it was another WebSleuths case, and see the hurt and understanding in her big brown eyes. But, I digress....

My heart is SO heavy this morning, as I look up at a gray sky and vow to continue to search for answers and justice for Jenise. I thank you all for your tremendous work here on her threads. Once the grim details matou just posted about are released, we will be one step closer to finding out the truth about what happened to her. I truly believe whoever did this to her will be brought into the light.

Justice will be served. For Jenise.

:rose:

:candle:

This reminds me of a case in TX where little girl was also allowed to roam. Her body was found in the middle of the road. Neighbor's teenage son is accused of killing her.

And in that case, I'd like to remind everyone that the parents had a very odd lifestyle and it made them the target and ' presumed' perps very early on and as it turned out, the parents had nothing to do with the baby's death. I was even like " wth, this cannot be coincidence'' and I was wrong . I was wrong and ashamed of myself for putting a biased glare at the parents because of how I perceived their choices. Food for thought !

Neighbors at Steel Creek Mobile Home Park, where the Wright family lives, said the FBI spent time going door to door on Thursday, doing DNA swabs on those who were willing.
Many of Jenise's neighbors stopped by as well. They are the ones detectives are now turning to, asking folks who live in the mobile home park to think back to last weekend. They're looking for any suspicious activity or people neighbors might have seen between August 1st and 3rd.
"She was in the playground area maybe around 6:50 p.m., as I came back through," said neighbor Renee Greene. " And I left here around seven. That's the last time I saw her."
Investigators stress no tip is too small and no detail is insignificant.

http://www.king5.com/news/Investiga...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

6:50 Saturday? Sunday? It doesn't say what day. Frustrating :(

And in that case, I'd like to remind everyone that the parents had a very odd lifestyle and it made them the target and ' presumed' perps very early on and as it turned out, the parents had nothing to do with the baby's death. I was even like " wth, this cannot be coincidence'' and I was wrong . I was wrong and ashamed of myself for putting a biased glare at the parents because of how I perceived their choices. Food for thought !

You're not the only one! I think that case in particular is why I'm so much more convinced this time around the parents had nothing to do with this.

6:50 Saturday? Sunday? It doesn't say what day. Frustrating :(

I don't think we have any truly confirmed sightings from Sunday, although there are sightings (unconfirmed? Not sure) between 12pm- 4pm Sunday. I think this neighbor is talking about 6:50- 7:00pm on Saturday.

You're not the only one! I think that case in particular is why I'm so much more convinced this time around the parents had nothing to do with this.

I wouldn't assume that two cases are the same even though it looks similar on a surface.

I do wish we could see all of what dad said, what he responded to. I think he was trying to stress how much they, the parents love her, shes a princess, she gets what she wants, the baby of the family. I think he meant it in an endearing way, JMO of course. My 6 yr old is spoiled too, hes being raised by grandparents !! We adore him ! As far as dads lack of eye contact I think he was just upset and trying not to break down. I know myself if I look at someone when im upset or scared Ill lose it for sure.
While I don't agree with their parenting style I do think she was loved and wanted. I hope and pray her parents didnt do this and that they get their other children back and can grieve as a family. Rest in peace princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member