Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case some don't remember, Holder, Alanna's killer, also got into a shoot out with police and injured one and he had many extra charges as well. So that may have elevated him more rapidly to adult status.

That had nothing to do with it. 17 year old in Texas are adults per the justice system.

The fact that there are rape charges means there is no way I'm going with this accidental manslaughter thing, kwim? Meaning, if he "accidentally" crushed her, or whatever, and her death was a result of injuries from the altercation, then this is not an accident due to the inappropriate nature of the engagement in the first place, kwim? I mean, you're a big guy on a 6 year old, big athlete, wth do you think might happen...ugh.

I agree. My guess would be that he injured her in a very obvious way and in a way that was possibly life threatening (or he thought it was) and so, he then murdered her with purpose. That, or they layered manslaughter and murder just to cover all bases, I believe they can add to/alter them later.

I am going to go out on a ledge here.....

I don't think there will be a trial.

I think there will be a plea agreement.

Interesting thought.

Gitana, thanks for being on this thread. Question. At age 17, do the parents represent the child with the atty? Can the parents make that decision if their isn't a guardian ad litem (can't remember the correct terminology) etc? How does that work? Can parents of a 17 year old over ride the wishes of a minor?

No...LE said due to what they found in home. Can't remember exact words.

Kitsap County sheriff's Deputy Scott Wilson said Washington Child Protective Services took an 8-year-old boy and 12-year-old girl from the east Bremerton home Monday, as the search continues for the younger girl, Jenise Paulette Wright.

"As detectives got into the investigation, they realized there was probable cause to remove two children from the house," Wilson told CBS affiliate KIRO.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cps-removes-kids-from-wash-home-after-6-year-old-goes-missing/

Gonna cut out for now folks until more news tomorrow. Golf is on and feeling the need for Family time.

Do you really believe he was just going to let her go after raping her so she could run and tell someone?

Respectfully I do think he intended to kill her and that is why she is dead.

If he had been grooming her for some time he might have thought she would be compliant. Just a thought.

using one's genitals to commit assault - hence sexual assault

The victim is assaulted sexually- one can be molested by the perp using their hands and it's still very traumatic!

I wonder what the exact mileage is between the victim's home and the suspect's home. I am also curious as to the point of interception. (As you guys know, I'm all about the miles.)

Wondering if he saw her Sat night, and asked her to sneak out later and meet him, some sort of luring/baiting.

The victim is assaulted sexually- one can be molested by the perp using their hands and it's still very traumatic!

that old post was updated later on ..... we rehashed that whole topic to shreads we all called a truce on it thank goodness

it's all traumatic -- I agree

Please do not allude to information that might identify the unnamed suspect at this time. This includes what sports he may play, etc. Unless or until he is named and charged as an adult, we're not going there.

Additionally, please don't "bait" other posters. No mentions of checking your PM's or how some know who he is. Until he is named and charged as an adult, nobody really "knows" anything that we can post.

:bump:

Washington State Patrol operates crime labs throughout the state, with the largest being in Seattle. They could have shipped some samples to smaller labs while utilizing Seattle's lab in order to expedite the processing. I think they felt it was very important to get results ASAP, so with a few labs working round the clock they really powered through. I wonder how many samples they processed before getting their match. I assume they tested in some predetermined order of priority.

I'm really impressed with the way LE coordinated their efforts and used the resources available in this case.

I am incredibly impressed with the work of all agencies involved in this case... :rocker:

I think they should write a manual for other agencies in other areas to follow...:lookingitup:

JMO...

For sure. I did hear what I posted and then I understood it as answering another question. That there had been prior CPS contact with the Family. IIRC. I may have it wrong. Or not.

Just curious. Wouldn't CPS automatically have been involved with this blended family due criminal charges in 2000?

I was raped at 8. I didn't feel like I was being raped at 8. I gave the man consent to touch me and I touched him. I wanted someone to love me, I wanted to love someone. He made me feel safe.

At 11, I told him I didn't thinking him touch me was acceptable anymore. It stopped.

Was I raped? There was no force. I actually invited it because he loved me like I thought I wanted. Remember I was still 8.

No force, no violence. IT WAS STILL RAPE!

I'm sorry this happened to you, but an 8-year-old cannot give consent. You were taken advantage of by a predator.

Not necessarily---it was just general footage that she was captured in, as I understand it.

Catching up here....had to pry myself away and paint the deck....anyway, I am curious as to what time Jenise was caught on video. Trying to see if she somehow left her house after family members recall she was in bed, so I guess after 10:30 pm???

I am going to go out on a ledge here.....

I don't think there will be a trial.

I think there will be a plea agreement.

Hypothetically, an additional suspect could make that happen more quickly JMO

I thought the detectives said they were removed due to a past history with the agency.

In either case, it was very very vague.

ETA: I do know that it takes a helluva lot to actually take the step to remove the kids. For them to just swoop in and take them? Is pretty serious. (Based on what I know of the family court system IMO)

Yes, I agree. Removal from the home is usually only done in serious situations.

I am incredibly impressed with the work of all agencies involved in this case... :rocker:

I think they should write a manual for other agencies in other areas to follow...:lookingitup:

JMO...

Kuddos to them yes. Shutting down the entrance to the MHP... wasn't that done immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty