WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a myspace by "fisty"(?) "fiesty"(?) that had "I love Josh Nelson!" on it a few times and something about Josh Nelson's dad and a cookie. I can't remember what that was all about.

I can't remember if fisty or fiesty was Kara, Lindsey, Kara's daughter, or somebody else.

Yes, I remember the cookie thing too. I think whatever it was I was researching had something to do with the friends or relatives of this person's myspace. I really should be better at taking notes for myself because I cannot figure out what I was searching for. I know it meant something to me because this is the only myspace I bothered to bookmark. I was hoping this would ring a bell with something some else may have found but it doesn't appear to so I will keep trying to figure it out.

The link is taking me to the front page, it says to enter a name..

Josh is a kid. Check out his pics...however he does have a relative that is older with the same name.

And it's been traced that it is, in fact, a relative?

Josh is a kid. Check out his pics...however he does have a relative that is older with the same name.

Yes, Josh is probably no more than 12 years old based on his pix in the MySpace page. Will do some further checking on the address on Hemlock.

I got a couple of pictures of the pool today. Kind of a run down area right there, says it's under construction. Lots of brush, hiding places. The pool is visible from every street around it. I also included a map of it's location. This is the pool that was pointed out to me by KK.

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac333/cyberswept/

I guess I always just assumed they were dealing drugs out of that house...I've seen people come and go...hang out on the steps...and several of them were people I went to school with that really weren't what I could call anything nice...only one who's name I can think of right now but I'm going to dig out my yearbooks and see who else I remember...

oh my gosh! what a beautiful picture of Kadence!!!! (i'm assuming that's her)

just beautiful!

There is also a J.A.N. who was or is living in NE Olympia, WA.
He is a level II/sexual abuse 2nd degree

It doesn't say he was released, but the conviction was out of state in 11-24-92.

And it says his victim was an acquaintance.

And it's been traced that it is, in fact, a relative?

I think this is what I was trying to figure out but never did, then I got sidetracked into looking at other stuff. The post about that house with the last name being the same brought it back to my attention. I don't know if there is any connection.

But we don't have any reason to believe that's the Olympia JN, right?

Correct, it is not the same person.

I don't know if the J.A.N in Olympia is related or not.

Going through his Myspace friends, I see we share a few.

young JN must be a nephew or something because it's not older JNs son. Going through Myspaces I realized who they are (I know the older JNs wife from years ago--we had lost touch so I didn't know she married JN)

Back from the vigil, but it's gonna take me a bit to put my thoughts together. Met Jvk. Gotta say he seems like a really nice guy and a great one to have on our team, my fellow WebSleuthers.

Haven't had a chance to go over the photos yet either, so can't tell you how good they turned out, but I did get some crowd shots. I would estimate 50 to 70 people. The vigil got a little media coverage from KOMO 4. Absolutely no police presence was noticed, except for 3 patrol cars just north of the park where the vigil was held. More soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme