WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look like it's improved much.

Whoever is doing the remodeling of it sure isn't a professional. LOL

I thought that was right, Steadfast...but wanted to be positive. So I will start that thread about 11:00 pm my time! :) Thanks!

LOL I have a headache and couldn't think straight. :banghead: I should probably stop beating my head against that brickwall so much.

Well, it is the weekend and hopefully this case will pick up some steam.

OT {{{{{{Get Better!!!!!}}}}}}}........banging your head into a pillow is *much less painful!!!!!! :hug:

North of McCleary (in Shelton) is a prison, west of McCleary is the county jail (Montesano) and a prison (Aberdeen), east of McCleary is Thurston County (a county jail).

I know the prison has a shift 10pm to 6am. I do not know what shifts the county jails have.

Wow! Ok! - That answers that question then! You have more activity there than we have have here! {{{{{{Thank You!!!!!}}}}}}

I got a couple of pictures of the pool today. Kind of a run down area right there, says it's under construction. Lots of brush, hiding places. The pool is visible from every street around it. I also included a map of it's location. This is the pool that was pointed out to me by KK.

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac333/cyberswept/

These are excellent photos, especially with the labeling, super :clap:

I will be @ the Rain Country Restaurant by 8:30 - I'll have a black backpack & small+ black laptop w/me.

Anyone is welcome to introduce themselves.

{{{{Thank you, JVK}}}}} for all that you do! Your pictures and "eye" are amazing and an invaluable asset! I only wish St Louis wasn't so far from WA (however - I will be going to the Coleman case).

I can't put my finger on it, but when I saw the last name that related to this house, my hinky meter went off. I remember researching this last name but can't remember what led me there. :banghead: I know I bookmarked this myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/440361074

has anyone else come up with something connected to this myspace or this last name?

last login....6/26/09 :eek:

also, i see 'Disturbed' sent comments. that is Lindsey, correct?

I can't put my finger on it, but when I saw the last name that related to this house, my hinky meter went off. I remember researching this last name but can't remember what led me there. :banghead: I know I bookmarked this myspace:

has anyone else come up with something connected to this myspace or this last name?

There was a myspace by "fisty"(?) "fiesty"(?) that had "I love Josh Nelson!" on it a few times and something about Josh Nelson's dad and a cookie. I can't remember what that was all about.

I can't remember if fisty or fiesty was Kara, Lindsey, Kara's daughter, or somebody else.

Well Lindsey is on his friends list, other than that no clue

I haven't checked MKs myspace in a long time.. sure nice to see her mom is still keeping an eye on it and not allowing her to post innappropriate stuff.

(by the way we need a sarcasm smiley)

DSCF2431.jpg

DSCF2436.jpg

DSCF2432.jpg

DSCF2437.jpg

DSCF2434.jpg

I haven't checked MKs myspace in a long time.. sure nice to see her mom is still keeping an eye on it and not allowing her to post innappropriate stuff.

(by the way we need a sarcasm smiley)

It's this one :rolleyes:

Yes. That is one of Lindsey's myspace names.

So I know that myspace ages don't mean much...but I wonder if this guy really is 20 years old? Does he have a little sister?

I noticed one of the comments mentioned being nice to brothers.

Yes. That is one of Lindsey's myspace names.

So I know that myspace ages don't mean much...but I wonder if this guy really is 20 years old? Does he have a little sister?

I noticed one of the comments mentioned being nice to brothers.

If you look at his pictures he looks to be around Lindseys age

I see Lindsey last posted a comment on 5/25. His last login was 6/26; same day Lindsey went missing. I'm not seeing her on his friends list, though. When did he delete her?

I have a Myspace, but in no way condsider myself a pro at it. She would of needed to be on his friends list to leave a comment, wouldn't she?

ETA: Nevermind, I am totally blind. :( I see her now.

Whose was the "fisty" or "fiesty" page? The one that said "I love Josh Nelson!"?

I'm confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member