WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks very similar to a scene in MC's graduation photos? Where was this taken?

I did a quick compare....

< ETA: photo on the left, courtesy of Google Image Search.... photo on the right courtesy of Del Rio, I hope you don't mind...>

<ETA#2: Changed Google Image to a better comparison...>

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 152
I read today that infamous serial killer Ted Bundy's birth name was Theodore Robert Cowell. Also, I have been wondering if anyone thinks MC's murder might have been the work of a serial killer?

< ETA: photo on the left, courtesy of Google Image Search.... photo on the right courtesy of Del Rio, I hope you don't mind...>

Thanks!

I went and looked at the other Senior photos, too. I can identify dissimilarities in the compared foundations, for sure. The general location is very, very similar. As well as, the aged foundation.

I realize the gargoyles probably have nothing to do with the case, but they are very unique and interesting; not the kind of thing you see every day. Makes me wonder if they are sold by a landscaping company in the CB area, and if they are, perhaps someone working for a landscaping company might have a good understanding of the CB property, its layout and flora.

Just interesting, that's all.

Nothing more to see here; just move along. :)

BINGO, at least your thought made my heart jump! It was written here there is a local artist in Wenatchee with them all over his house. Hmmmm, well interesting for sure.

I read today that infamous serial killer Ted Bundy's birth name was Theodore Robert Cowell. Also, I have been wondering if anyone thinks MC's murder might have been the work of a serial killer?

We have been down that road but found no connection. Ted Bundy's grandfather, Sam Cowell was also rumored to be his father, IIRC. However; they were not in WA state at that time.

I think most of us don't believe the SK thing due to the "hands on" mode of homicide........plus it appears to be very personal, especially with the bag over the head. However; we all could be wrong! speculation

Photo NUMBER 915:

Now, how come I knew as soon as you posted this picture that you would just leave us all hanging? We all recognized it. Just tell us where it is and get it over with. :bow:

Now, how come I knew as soon as you posted this picture that you would just leave us all hanging? We all recognized it. Just tell us where it is and get it over with. :bow:

I wonder if there is anything like this up the Ancient Lake Road area...towards Dusty Lake...

My second guess would be the more obvious PC area..

Third guess, Sunnyslope area...

Just MOO ... .. :innocent:

I didn&#8217;t mean to post photo #915 (I&#8217;ve been experiencing some computer difficulties today).

To be clear, photo #915 is NOT of the same foundation as in MC's senior photos.

After taking the photo, I returned to my abode and compared the photo with MC&#8217;s senior photos. The one in my photo is probably 30 years older than the one in MC&#8217;s photos.

I didn’t mean to post photo #915 (I’ve been experiencing some computer difficulties today).

After taking the photo, I returned to my abode and compared the photo with MC’s senior photos. The one in my photo is probably 30 years older than the one in MC’s photos.

I was considering that you did not "mean" to post that photo. And, I have no doubt is NOT the same foundation.

But, from the other comments you made -- it sounds like you were trying to find "the" foundation? Speculation.

Not the same foundation.

While they are similar, there are some structural differences. The concrete in Del’s photo looks more worn and older than the concrete in MC’s photo. If you count the tiers, there are three in Del’s and four in MC’s. The tiers in Del’s are longer than the tiers in MC’s.

I didn’t mean to post photo #915 (I’ve been experiencing some computer difficulties today).

After taking the photo, I returned to my abode and compared the photo with MC’s senior photos. The one in my photo is probably 30 years older than the one in MC’s photos.

I can see it's not the same foundation and not the same location, at least on the hillside. Were there any more such foundations where this one was?

:waitasec: Del, I thought the CB property made you feel "creepy". I'm surprised you've been back so many times for so many photos.

I was considering that you did not "mean" to post that photo. And, I have no doubt is NOT the same foundation.

But, from the other comments you made -- it sounds like you were trying to find "the" foundation? Speculation.

No, I haven’t been looking for the foundation in MC’s senior photos. I haven’t even thought about that foundation for the last several weeks until I stumbled upon the one in photo #915.

:waitasec: Del, I thought the CB property made you feel "creepy". I'm surprised you've been back so many times for so many photos.

It still creeps the living crap out of me. Even though I drive past the CB property at least 4 times per week, I’ve only stopped at it 4 times. I’ve been returning about once every 2 to 3 weeks. For it takes that long for me to work up the courage again, and for my memory to sufficiently dim.

I can only be there for maybe 10-minutes before I get the heck out of Dodge. Except that it’s not as bad in the mornings.

I can see it's not the same foundation and not the same location, at least on the hillside. Were there any more such foundations where this one was?

Not that I saw. But, this was the first time in my life I've been to that location.

It still creeps the living crap out of me. Even though I drive past the CB property at least 4 times per week, I’ve only stopped at it 4 times. I’ve been returning about once every 2 to 3 weeks. For it takes that long for me to work up the courage again, and for my memory to sufficiently dim.

I can only be there for maybe 10-minutes before I get the heck out of Dodge. Except that it’s not as bad in the mornings.

Evil spirits are up all night so they sleep late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member