WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if JF has an older car kind of like a wagon or has access to one? I know someone mentioned him getting new tires recently and I noticed someone at a car wash washing tires. They had apparently hauled them to the car wash to be washed and were larger tires that might be on a truck. Just found in odd to see someone washing tires at 10:30pm.

I think you should report this to investigators- it wouldn't hurt. Who knows what kind of truck he could find to borrow?

Spec home was searched the day body was found, then the Monday AFTER the Open House. That search included a crime van and several police cars. Our sources tell us that no one including the real estate community knew than they house had been searched or that it was a potential crime scheme. It was searched again two days later and WC was with police that time.

I believe speck house was searched night before MC was found. FYI What do you think that means?

It gives me goosebumps to think the murderer(s) could be reading our posts right now. Is it just me?

If MC's feet were in fact in that stream when her body was found, then that means that her body was placed less than 10 feet from the Douglas County/Grant County border.

Maybe the killer(s) were trying to place her body just inside of Grant County but barely missed--for whatever reason.

I get the distinct impression that the killer(s) were purposefully trying to cause a jurisdictional headache for LE.

Very interesting insight.....thank you.

It gives me goosebumps to think the murderer(s) could be reading our posts right now. Is it just me?

It's very possible. In the Abraham Shakespeare case the murderer was actually posting here under her real name in a delusional attempt to clear her name. It was very unsettling once she was arrested, formally charged and all the evidence came out.

I believe speck house was searched night before MC was found. FYI What do you think that means?

What I don't understand is that if the spec house was searched, regardless of what day(s), and there was potential evidence, why would an Open House been allowed to happen??

And yeah, I've got the same goosebumps!

Honestly, it creaps me out! The only reason I did not go to her Memorial was because I felt very uncomfortable knowing the murderer(s) could be right there. :sick:

What I don't understand is that if the spec house was searched, regardless of what day(s), and there was potential evidence, why would an Open House been allowed to happen??

And yeah, I've got the same goosebumps!

Maybe the FE wanted to see who would show up at the open house. Sometimes the killer(s) returns to the scene as an innocent bystander.

Do we know for sure it was searched before the body was found? I have heard so many different posts on this. This is the first one I heard it happened before the body was found.

No goosebumps here. In fact, it would give me a great deal of satisfaction if the killer(s) were reading our postings. I hope the killer(s) feel the EXACT same fear and terror that they caused MC.

F 'em.

No goosebumps here. In fact, it would give me a great deal of satisfaction if the killer(s) were reading our postings. I hope the killer(s) feel the EXACT same fear and terror that they caused MC.

F 'em.

Unless we are on the wrong track, in which case the murderer is probably laughing it up.

Until the police get 'em.

Great info!!!

Just thought this was interesting.... Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 63 (17 members and 46 guests)

CRAZY how many people are checking WS out now that it's been on the WW. I am truly shocked the case hasn't received national media coverage.

I feel like there are such smart and compassionate people on this site and even though this whole case is so disturbing, its refreshing to see how so many different people have come together to reach out to another human being who has been wronged.:clap:

del rio, is there anything else you could tell us about the CB residence that we may not know that has any significant relevance?

del rio, is there anything else you could tell us about the CB residence that we may not know that has any significant relevance?

Also, don't put too much stock in the photos or videos of the CB property taken by the media. They are somewhat misleading, especially when it comes to the crime scene tape.

I don't know what type of bag or anything. The information I received stated there was a "bag on" her head.

I don't know if that means a bag was laid on top of her head, or her head was inside the bag.

That said, I would be very surprised if MC's cause of death was suffocation. I don't think that would provoke LE to call her killer a "monster" or prevent LE from releasing the cause of death.

very good point...but if it was suffocation, there could've been more to it...any possible kind of brutality/torture beforehand :(

OMG...

do you know what kind of bag? I mean, was the bag used for suffocation or to keep her from seeing where she was?

I am fairly confident that MC's cause of death is not gun-related, at least not by shotgun wounds.

Del Rio...........do you have a theory?

Not really, because most of my knowledge pertains only to the CB property. I have no more information about what happened in Chelan County than your average citizen.

All I do know is that something about this murder really bothers me. I think that I, like many in our community, sense that there is something very sinister to this murder. That this is NOT your average, run-of-the-mill murder. There is something far darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyBee