WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if today's news about a home being searched will result in any arrests but here is the link to the Latah County jail roster, for anyone who wants to check on it throughout the day: Latah County | Jail Roster

Interesting that this is the same jail where Bryan Kohberger is currently detained.
It makes me sad all those drug cases. And then there's crazy @ss Kohberger.

This gives me a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Such a perimeter...
It is really curious. I am thinking back when LE searched the Laundrie's house in FL. It didn't seem like this, did it?

ETA - I am curious how long LE will stay, and if they'll remove papers, computers, etc.

I think many of us were waiting for the other shoe to drop; LE had been so quiet yet they’ve probably been working ceaselessly.

Are they looking for Seraya at the residence or just looking for evidence of her location? Hopefully we’ll know more very soon.
It would sure be interesting to see the PC statement for the search warrant.
I do have to wonder if the Aung family "statement" was beneficial in obtaining the warrant.

I think many of us were waiting for the other shoe to drop; LE had been so quiet yet they’ve probably been working ceaselessly.

Are they looking for Seraya at the residence or just looking for evidence of her location? Hopefully we’ll know more very soon.

If there is or was any evidence in the house, I hope LE is able to find it and it hasn't been removed or destroyed by now. Weeks have passed since Seraya disappeared.

I do have to wonder if the Aung family "statement" was beneficial in obtaining the warrant.
I think I could have whipped up a probable cause from that statement/ PowerPoint presentation. The thesis would have been: “these people seem sus”

On a serious note though I’m sure that statement didn’t help them at all. It was like “hey look over here at us, LE”.

Well, it's the only statement NOT expressing any worry or concern about the three missing persons. No plea for them to return. No hope for their safety, no fear of misfortune.

Straight up: we know what they did and why they did it and they have our full support because it was right and proper and necessary.

Not even we THINK this is what they must have done.

Nope, knew it, beforehand.

Welp.

JMO

well if the senior Mr. Aung was concerned about totalitarian governmental systems I am sure he has many opinions about his house being searched by the FBI. ;)

I too suspect the Aung family statement helped lead to this search of their home. The statement all but admitted that a) this was a premediated parental abduction, b) their note to LE and Samara was calcuated to buy time for that abduction so that AA and Nadia could "act" on Seraya, and c) they will help their son in any way possible, even illegal ones. JMO MOO IMO

Well, it's the only statement NOT expressing any worry or concern about the three missing persons. No plea for them to return. No hope for their safety, no fear of misfortune.

Straight up: we know what they did and why they did it and they have our full support because it was right and proper and necessary.

Not even we THINK this is what they must have done.

Nope, knew it, beforehand.

Welp.

JMO
Right on. Seraya’s mom and grandma expressed concern for her safety and well being while the Aungs whined about the mean old government.

IMO either they know where Seraya is or they’re extremely cold-hearted grandparents. And frankly IMO it could be either or both.
JMO

"Please just bring her home. That's all I care about, that's all the police care about right now. Just bring her home. Please. I am begging you with every bit of me. I know we've had issues in the past and all of that and I'm not even focusing on that. I just want to see my daughter again. I just need to know that she's okay. Please, please, please bring her home," Samara Harmon, Seraya's mom, said.
Moscow police, FBI search home connected to missing 2-year-old believed to be in Mexico

Well, I’m sure it didn’t help.

That was not a smart move. If they thought they were helping their son their plan seems to have backfired spectacularly.

Arrogance and entitlement are not great traits.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member