WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they both were involved in playing games just to save face in a very ugly divorce. He has a big family dynamic and she is a fighter willing to do anything. This has been building for a very long time and for now I'm going to stay on the fence. I've been reading ALL day and was convinced the mother is an ..... but now I'm starting to wonder.

But with the crime scene tape, bus station, the weird story about the car lock I dont know:waitasec: BUT who in the hells bells leaves a child in the car over 30 seconds?

The fact that the daughter was removed by CPS but not given to the father tells me that LE/CPS is still trying to sort out if either one of these people are fit parents. MOO

Hello Everyone,

Have been following this case as best I can. Have no earthly clue what to think.... Strange to say the least.

While I believe removing the daughter from these parents is the ONLY way to go right now, I can't help wondering how she must feel tonight. Even if she has parents who are questionable, to put it nicely, they are still the only parents she knows. She must be so confused tonight, being with strangers and not understanding what is going on. It is heartbreaking to think of her crying for her mommy-which she probably is-and not understanding why she is not with her mommy and brother. She is truly an innocent bystander.

Hoping Sky is somewhere safe tonight, but seriously having my doubts. :-(

K.

But there are a ton of cases where one child is singled out for abuse. We hear of those all the time. Maybe that's what this was. So, it's not quite the revenge killing thing but just abuse as a means of taking out anger towards the dad on his mini me? Which could have led to his death?

Cubby, I'm picking on you tonight... :crazy:

I think if she wanted to just keep the children away from their dad, then she would have just taken both and fled. Unless she sold him (ugh, terrible thought, huh? and I don't think she did), then getting him out of the country would involve other folks who would have to keep quiet.

JMHO.

True and good points on both posts. And no, I don't think your picking on me. :)

I wasn't thinking outside the bitter custody battle box.

bbl kiddo calling.

are her FB & flicker acc'ts posted here? can someone take pity on me & repost them? I've been trying to wade through but can't find them ,,,,

I think they both were involved in playing games just to save face in a very ugly divorce. He has a big family dynamic and she is a fighter willing to do anything. This has been building for a very long time and for now I'm going to stay on the fence. I've been reading ALL day and was convinced the mother is an ..... but now I'm starting to wonder.

But with the crime scene tape, bus station, the weird story about the car lock I dont know:waitasec: BUT who in the hells bells leaves a child in the car over 30 seconds?

I'm not on the fence. I think Dad may be a real creep with serious problems (or mom is a liar), but the child was in her care. She admitted to leaving him alone in the car for at least an hour, while taking the other child, after having already been cited once for the same behavior and undergoing parenting classes as a result.
She didn't call AAA or a tow. She called a friend.
There was no gas can at the car. The car started. It took her along time to walk half a mile.
She didn't stop anywhere else for help. She seems somewhat affluent but didn't have a working cell phone?
She didn't stay in the car and flag down help. She didn't carry Sky half a mile.
She didn't go into the church she had to pass. The father hadn't seen the kids in almost a year.
The crime scene tape is around her house, not his and around the trash room at her complex, not his.

No, my money is on mom. I don't think dad had a thing to do with this. Sometime it's just coincidence that the people in a murderers life seem sketchy too.

Wow. Just getting caught up on news and here... wow. This is movie material!

Something I dont know what, really needs to happen about all these children being killed by their parents. Not that we know that is what happened its just my outraged opinion.

Has anyone posted mom's FB page yet? This mom did *not* hurt this child. She was into organic feeding, church, and a million photos of her daughter (looks like the page wasn't updated for 2 years). IMO

There *are* a bunch of photos of Sky on his FB missing page.

The dad is incredibly good looking and charismatic, I'm almost certain she hid Sky from him and that he is determined to turn everyone against her. Why didn't she hide their daughter? Likely his threats were against Sky (the boy). IMO

and FWIW, I also think he manipulated (whether verbally or otherwise, I'd love to view the Target tape) her into leaving Sky in the vehicle. IMO

I will be incredibly shocked if I'm wrong on this.

The only other scenario I see here is a set up by dad. IMO

I'm not on the fence. I think Dad may be a real creep with serious problems (or mom is a liar), but the child was in her care. She admitted to leaving him alone in the car for at least an hour, while taking the other child, after having already been cited once for the same behavior and undergoing parenting classes as a result.
She didn't call AAA or a tow. She called a friend.
There was no gas can at the car. The car started. It took her along time to walk half a mile.
She didn't stop anywhere else for help. She seems somewhat affluent but didn't have a working cell phone?
She didn't stay in the car and flag down help. She didn't carry Sky half a mile.
She didn't go into the church she had to pass. The father hadn't seen the kids in almost a year.
The crime scene tape is around her house, not his and around the trash room at her complex, not his.

No, my money is on mom. I don't think dad had a thing to do with this. Sometime it's just coincidence that the people in a murderers life seem sketchy too.

bbm so true

Forgive me if this is common knowledge and I've missed it, but do we know why she says she left Sky in the car instead of taking him as well as her daughter?

TIA,
K.

Could she be hiding him? Maybe dad was closer to the son than the daughter and she's out for revenge. I don't think she'd kill him.

OK off the wall theory but.......maybe she planned on fleeing with her 2 kids? Gave Sky to a relative? Does she have family here?

Meh...my theory won't work. Why would she report him missing if she was planning on fleeing? Nevermind. :banghead:

New info:

"In court documents filed in connection with their divorce, Julia Biryukova said their relationship deteriorated in 2008 after they bought an expensive home in Kirkland and couldn't keep up with the payments on that property and a condominium they also owned."

"One psychologist who evaluated Biryukova wrote in July 2010 that though she was dealing with "a severe form of obsessive compulsive disorder, I do not believe that interferes with her ability to be a compassionate, effective parent to her children.""

http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=1063069

bbtop5.jpg

http://www.webweaverwizard.com/law/pastcases.html

Sorry to quote myself, but I noticed that this law firm deals with small businesses/convenience stores too. According to one search engine, the dad's business in Seattle is apparently closed.

ETA: http://seattle.citysearch.com/profile/36054768/seattle_wa/king_street_kafe.html

King Street Kafe

Own this Business?
Suggest Correction
We've heard this business is closed.

Wow. Just getting caught up on news and here... wow. This is movie material!

Has anyone posted mom's FB page yet? This mom did *not* hurt this child. She was into organic feeding, church, and a million photos of her daughter (looks like the page wasn't updated for 2 years). IMO

There *are* a bunch of photos of Sky on his FB missing page.

The dad is incredibly good looking and charismatic, I'm almost certain she hid Sky from him and that he is determined to turn everyone against her. Why didn't she hide their daughter? Likely his threats were against Sky (the boy). IMO

and FWIW, I also think he manipulated (whether verbally or otherwise, I'd love to view the Target tape) her into leaving Sky in the vehicle. IMO

I will be incredibly shocked if I'm wrong on this.

The only other scenario I see here is a set up by dad. IMO

So because someone eats organic foods and goes to church they are incapable of hurting their child? The preponderance of evidence pointing to the contrary thus far means nothing? I thought mom was an attractive lady too, does that also make her charismatic and capable of manipulating her husband into nefarious things?

Respectfully, I'm just trying to understand your reasoning here.

New info:

"In court documents filed in connection with their divorce, Julia Biryukova said their relationship deteriorated in 2008 after they bought an expensive home in Kirkland and couldn't keep up with the payments on that property and a condominium they also owned."

"One psychologist who evaluated Biryukova wrote in July 2010 that though she was dealing with "a severe form of obsessive compulsive disorder, I do not believe that interferes with her ability to be a compassionate, effective parent to her children.""

http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=1063069

Is leaving your kid in the car more than once concidered OCD? :innocent:

This is reminding me so much of the Trenton case. I hope it doesn't end the same way.

"I don't understand why she would leave a little baby in the car," Solomon Metalwala told reporters at his lawyer's office. "The whole story is puzzling."

from the article

pot calling kettle...a little hinky IMO that he would say that since he was involved in the first incident

When you have no defense....say something-- anything--- including something stupid as long as it points you away from the current situation. He'll clam up shortly. imo

Do you happen to have a source for the statistics on false allegations?

I do. Here is one, there are more:

This from the Canadian Incident Study on Child Abuse and Neglect in 1998 (CIS-98)

False allegations of abuse and neglect when parents separate
Child Abuse & Neglect, 29(12), 1333–1345. (As excerpted by Leadership Council.org)

Highlights:

This is the first national study:
“The first national study to document the rate of intentionally false allegations of abuse and neglect investigated by child welfare services in Canada.”

There is low rate of false allegations:
“Data indicate that more than one-third of maltreatment investigations are unsubstantiated, but only 4% of all cases are considered to be intentionally fabricated. Within the subsample of cases wherein a custody or access dispute has occurred, the rate of intentionally false allegations is higher: 12%.”

Most false allegations made by fathers:
“While anonymous reporters and noncustodial parents (usually fathers) most frequently make intentionally false reports.”

Children and mothers least likely to make false allegations:
“Of the intentionally false allegations of maltreatment tracked by the CIS-98, custodial parents (usually mothers) and children were least likely to fabricate reports of abuse or neglect.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle