WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight Sky. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.

Up the slide you go...

Sometimes I feel like Sky is already gone, but at others, I think he may still be alive and hidden somewhere. At this point in time, I feel like he may be hidden. Terry said that the mother, brother and two close friends of the boy’s mother, Julia Biryukova, seem to be protecting Biryukova, That is why I feel that way.

Julia thought that she could hurt SM by simply hiding Sky and letting him believe someone took him. She already had MM and didn't think she would lose custody of her. So Sky would be gone, Julia would have MM and SM would have nothing. These people "protecting" Julia may also be the very ones hiding Sky.

How could anyone "protect" somebody who they knew murdered a child? That makes them an accessory to the fact. They're hiding info that will get them into trouble just as quickly as it will Julia.

Just my thoughts on a cool fall morning.

Up, Up, Up You GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Makes me think of my 3 year old climbing up the slide then screaming "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!" on the way down.

We love you Sky baby!!!!

We are all sick with head colds in my house. The last few days have been filled with movies, blankets, chicken soup and tons of family cuddle time. And, through it all, I just can't help thinking about Sky and how this is a life experience he should have gotten, with his Daddy and big sister: sick days that should be torture, but are actually not so bad because you are with your loved ones. Everyday that goes by is another day Julia stole from Sky, Solomon and Miss M. But, it is also another day closer to Sky coming home and justice being served.

Up you go, Sky!

Feel better Maedlamsmom!! We're all sending you virtual chicken soup to help speed your recovery!!

They say laughter is the best medicine, sooooo.....

Here's Joke #1: A seven-year old girl told her mom, "A boy in my class asked me to play doctor."
"Oh, dear," the mother nervously sighed. "What happened, honey?"
"Nothing, he made me wait 45 minutes and then double-billed the insurance company."

And Joke #2: A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear.
"What's the matter with me?" he asks the doctor.
The doctor replies, "You're not eating properly."

FEEL BETTER!! SKY, COME HOME!!!

Hello Sky Crew, I've been away on a much needed birthday vacay and have been out of touch. I've been thinking of Sky, of course. So glad to log back in and see some movement on this case. I've figured for some time this case will have a breakthrough when someone close to Julia finally talks, or little MM is able to verbalize what she knows. Glad that Mr. Terry and SM are speaking out about/to those close to Julia. I have not, and will not give up hope this case will be solved. Julia, your day is coming. Sky baby, every day is one day closer. We love you precious boy. We aint stoppin' until you are found.

Does anyone have an old screen grab of JB's Christian Mingles profile? This one looks like it has new info on it but I can't be sure without comparing. I would like to know if she's been updating anything lately....

Attachments

• 0001eO.jpg
    0001eO.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 0002Vb.jpg
    0002Vb.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 28
Does anyone have an old screen grab of JB's Christian Mingles profile? This one looks like it has new info on it but I can't be sure without comparing. I would like to know if she's been updating anything lately....

To be honest its the photo that feels updated to me. I cant ever remember seeing that one before.

Trying to find a screen cap for you

Sorry, I don't have a screen shot of the old profile, but it's definitely been updated since the divorce was finalized since she gives her marital status as divorced. What was it before ... just "single," maybe, or separated?

I do remember seeing that picture of her before.

I'm wondering how old that Date a Millionaire profile is. On this and the Christian Mingle profile she lists 2 children. Is she just keeping up a ruse or does she know Sky is still alive?

On the D-a-M website she says she's happy. How could she be happy knowing her son is missing IF she didn't know what happened to him? How could she think about having FUN???

Thanks for updating the CM site - Rouge . . . I honestly don't see anything different than what I remember seeing. We did make comments on her bragging about her 2 beautiful babies when we first saw this. I don't remember if she listed herself as "divorced" or "single" previously . . . it might be in our old threads when we first discussed this. To Indy - I think JB's idea of "fun" is much different than most of the rest of the world's population (ie: cleaning, obsessing, snapping hundreds of photos in a single session of Maile, refusing to allow her children to play in their rooms, eat when they are hungry, wear something other than the 2 identified outfits - mostly grey/white stripes, etc).

I wonder if anyone has ever talked to JB about medications that can truly help her regain some control over her OCD? She could actually find some "normalcy" without constant renumeration and repeated cleaning and obsessing. She could learn behaviorial techniques to overcome her disorder and be able to be a contributing member of society. I just think that she has climbed inside her cave (wherever that might be) even more since Sky went missing and Maile was taken from her. Is anyone checking on her? Do we even know if she is still alive? I am no fan of JB . . . but I guess I am hopeful that if she were more functional she might be more inclined to help bring Sky home or at least bring about some closure for everyone.

Thanks for updating the CM site - Rouge . . . I honestly don't see anything different than what I remember seeing. We did make comments on her bragging about her 2 beautiful babies when we first saw this. I don't remember if she listed herself as "divorced" or "single" previously . . . it might be in our old threads when we first discussed this. To Indy - I think JB's idea of "fun" is much different than most of the rest of the world's population (ie: cleaning, obsessing, snapping hundreds of photos in a single session of Maile, refusing to allow her children to play in their rooms, eat when they are hungry, wear something other than the 2 identified outfits - mostly grey/white stripes, etc).

I wonder if anyone has ever talked to JB about medications that can truly help her regain some control over her OCD? She could actually find some "normalcy" without constant renumeration and repeated cleaning and obsessing. She could learn behaviorial techniques to overcome her disorder and be able to be a contributing member of society. I just think that she has climbed inside her cave (wherever that might be) even more since Sky went missing and Maile was taken from her. Is anyone checking on her? Do we even know if she is still alive? I am no fan of JB . . . but I guess I am hopeful that if she were more functional she might be more inclined to help bring Sky home or at least bring about some closure for everyone.

I would like to know if she ever goes out, or how she is finding money to live. Why on earth are her family not asking her where her child is?.
How her family can go on each day knowing this child is missing, not ever wondering
Why are they so scared to talk to the police?
Why is jb so protected that she will only talk to police through her solicitors and why has she not been made to take a lie detector test.

Soooo many questions, there is just not enough done.

Back up to the top of the slide you go, Big Boy! We continue to be here for you sweet child!

I will never understand how someone outside of JB's family could "cover" for her unless they really believe that Sky is just hidden. However, HOW could they believe her??

Love you Sky

We are all sick with head colds in my house. The last few days have been filled with movies, blankets, chicken soup and tons of family cuddle time. And, through it all, I just can't help thinking about Sky and how this is a life experience he should have gotten, with his Daddy and big sister: sick days that should be torture, but are actually not so bad because you are with your loved ones. Everyday that goes by is another day Julia stole from Sky, Solomon and Miss M. But, it is also another day closer to Sky coming home and justice being served.

Up you go, Sky!

Maedlamsmom - I hope you are all starting to feel better in your house. Virtual chicken soup coming your way!!

Hello Sky Crew, I've been away on a much needed birthday vacay and have been out of touch. I've been thinking of Sky, of course. So glad to log back in and see some movement on this case. I've figured for some time this case will have a breakthrough when someone close to Julia finally talks, or little MM is able to verbalize what she knows. Glad that Mr. Terry and SM are speaking out about/to those close to Julia. I have not, and will not give up hope this case will be solved. Julia, your day is coming. Sky baby, every day is one day closer. We love you precious boy. We aint stoppin' until you are found.

Happy Belated Birthday ChelaCat!! I hope you had a wonderful vacay! Several of our Sky Crew have celebrated birthdays - including our precious Sky - since he was reported missing. I hope that by the next birthday go around, little Sky will be home and no longer missing.

:giggle:Up we go Little Man!!!

UP UP UP the slide we go!!!

I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this analogy of a slide for our little man. Boosting Sky up the ladder to go down the slide again!! Up, up, up you go Sky. We have such a wonderful Sky Crew here that care so much about Sky. I wonder why some of the people that knew him in RL do not show such love and compassion for him. What a shame that they do not love him as well as we do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444