WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading these posts from the past day or two makes me sad. I really haven't entertained the thought that Sky was deseased. I just kept feeling like he was alive. I had no reason to feel that way other than as a mother and grandmother myself, I can't fathom anyone harming a defenseless child like that.

Silly, I know because I hang out here at WS where there has been one dead child after another, often at the hands of their parent(s).

Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part, hoping and praying this adorable little boy is somewhere happy, healthy and getting the love he deserves.

I'm going to have to wrap my mind around the possibility of him being gone for good. Is he killed that child, I hope LE is collecting all the evidence they need to convict her and send her to hell where she belongs. :anguish:

I cannot believe this woman is getting away with this. She is not that smart. How is she still walking around free? :furious:

It is really frustrating, because in many of the other tragic cases, like Hailey Dunn, and Isabel Celis and Baby Lisa, we have our valid suspicions concerning the parents, but other scenarios are possible.

But in Sky's case, imo, there is no question that this 'mother' lied about that circumstance. Her little boy was not alive and sitting in the car when she walked off that day. So how can she walk away from this and go on about her life for so long, with no Justice?

Good question. Do whatever you want to your kids, make sure you act all stupid when you park your car filled with gas, walk away for an hour, then go back and call police and say the kid is missing from the car and you get away with it. No responsibility, no accountability, and you walk around the rest of your life with your freedom back, no "encumbrances" and go on like it never happened. What's wrong with this picture???

IMO, Sky was already gone the day of mediation. Julia left M home alone that day (MOO) because she didn't want to have to explain to a baby-sitter (family or friend) why Sky wasn't there. When Solomon was awarded visitation with the children in the mediation agreement, Julia knew the ruse was up. I think she found it impossible to disagree with the terms in court without drawing suspicion, but she did try to weasel out of the agreement 2 days later - 2 days before staging the kidnapping.

Solomon seems confident in LE, so I have to believe they're still processing the evidence. But, considering the cadaver dog hit in the apartment, I don't understand why LE still haven't searched the landfills or the garbage transfer stations. Perhaps they have reason to believe Julia buried Sky's body somewhere, or disposed of his body in a lake. I'm inclined to believe the latter because it would be cleaner and, for Julia, maybe even represent a ritualistic cleansing.

I have gone back and forth with him being gone already the day of mediation or if it happened that day. I wonder, since it has become well known that little M was her pride and joy, if she would have really left her home alone. I know that in our heads and in our world, leaving any child/ren home alone makes no sense and we know it's dangerous and against the law! But, I can't help but wonder if she really would of left M home completely alone, with out Sky being around? I am just not sure about that one. Just a nagging feeling I have that she wouldn't of left M totally alone. I know that Sky being there isn't making sure she is any safer and what not, but just so M wasn't alone. Does that make sense? I hope it does, I can't think of another way to word it :waitasec:

Given what I have read, listened to those audios of the exchanges with Solomon and the kids, I have come to MOO that Julia is a strong minded woman when it came to knowing she wanted those kids. It seemed to me that she would voice her concerns no matter what, especially about M. I just don't know if she would of agreed to the terms of mediation that day KNOWING Sky was no longer alive? I can see her agreeing to the those terms thinking Sky was alive and then going home and something happened to him during those 12 hours and THEN changing her mind to buy more time? Does that makes sense at all either? Ugh, this all makes sense in my head but I am having trouble putting it into words that make a bit of sense! Please, forgive me if it is hard to follow what I am saying. I just wish this precious boy was with his father and M, where he truly belongs. I know perfectly well who is responsible for Sky's disappearance. I think pretty much everyone knows this IMO. ITA about the cadaver dog hit and why the landfills and dumps weren't searched. I know they don't like going that route if they don't have solid evidence to do so, but I would think that would be enough? JMO. I get so frustrated with these cases. It is so painfully obvious to us what has happened. I wish there was a way to MAKE J talk....I won't say anymore about that :)

One other thing I have a qualm about is LE not charging her with at least neglect charges for leaving those kids alone? I just can't wrap my head around that!? It just seems they are handling her with "kid gloves" and they don't want to do anything to upset her. To some degree, I totally understand that. I get it, keeping the lines of communication open etc....but I would think they would want to press charges on her and see if she would talk maybe after sitting in a filthy jail cell for a while? IDK, just some thoughts. Sorry this got so long winded! Thanks for chatting with me about this Indy Anna! I just wish this poor boy could be brought home and if he is no longer living then given the proper burial he deserves! Someday, I full believe there will be Justice for Sky!!

Good question. Do whatever you want to your kids, make sure you act all stupid when you park your car filled with gas, walk away for an hour, then go back and call police and say the kid is missing from the car and you get away with it. No responsibility, no accountability, and you walk around the rest of your life with your freedom back, no "encumbrances" and go on like it never happened. What's wrong with this picture???

ITA! I just made a huge post and one of my BIGGEST issues is that she has at the very least never been charged with neglecting those kids. Or endangerment for leaving them alone. SOMETHING! I think after sitting in a filthy dirty jail cell for a bit, she may be more willing to talk? MOO! Then again, after all this time I don't think she is going to be the one to break and say something. I firmly believe that Sky will get the justice he deserves someday, but I don't think it's going to be with any help from her. I think someone in her family/friend circle is going to break and tell LE what they know or what J has maybe said. These cases, that seem to have no closure just drive me insane! Why on earth is this woman walking around with zero charges!? :banghead:

Good night little man!!! Back to the first page you go!

Up the slide you go, baby Sky. May there be answers and justice for you soon dear boy. Someone will give it up one of these days, I really think is it a matter of time. One day closer...

Bumpity, bump for our little guy.

Happy Thanksgiving week to everyone here at Sky Crew. May each of you enjoy your families and your holiday celebration. I am thankful for so many things, but today I am thankful that I do not have to wonder where my children are. I am thankful that I am not enduring the heartache that Solomon has to endure. I am thankful that I get to tuck my boys in each night and kiss them. I am thankful for their snuggles, their little kisses, their little hugs. I am thankful that I hear their voices every day.

I am also thankful for LE, search groups, and community members that try to find these missing babies (and missing adults). I am thankful for LE that pursue justice for those without a voice.

Bless Solomon during these holiday seasons. May he feel the love from around the world from those that care about his plight. Bless him that he may feel comfort. Bless LE that they may gain insight that may help the bring about justice.

Love this site by the way!!

:welcome4:

Welcome aujum!! Thanks for joining our discussions about baby Sky! We are glad you are here with us! Welcome to the Sky Crew!!

I have gone back and forth with him being gone already the day of mediation or if it happened that day. I wonder, since it has become well known that little M was her pride and joy, if she would have really left her home alone. I know that in our heads and in our world, leaving any child/ren home alone makes no sense and we know it's dangerous and against the law! But, I can't help but wonder if she really would of left M home completely alone, with out Sky being around? I am just not sure about that one. Just a nagging feeling I have that she wouldn't of left M totally alone. I know that Sky being there isn't making sure she is any safer and what not, but just so M wasn't alone. Does that make sense? I hope it does, I can't think of another way to word it :waitasec:

Given what I have read, listened to those audios of the exchanges with Solomon and the kids, I have come to MOO that Julia is a strong minded woman when it came to knowing she wanted those kids. It seemed to me that she would voice her concerns no matter what, especially about M. I just don't know if she would of agreed to the terms of mediation that day KNOWING Sky was no longer alive? I can see her agreeing to the those terms thinking Sky was alive and then going home and something happened to him during those 12 hours and THEN changing her mind to buy more time? Does that makes sense at all either? Ugh, this all makes sense in my head but I am having trouble putting it into words that make a bit of sense! Please, forgive me if it is hard to follow what I am saying. I just wish this precious boy was with his father and M, where he truly belongs. I know perfectly well who is responsible for Sky's disappearance. I think pretty much everyone knows this IMO. ITA about the cadaver dog hit and why the landfills and dumps weren't searched. I know they don't like going that route if they don't have solid evidence to do so, but I would think that would be enough? JMO. I get so frustrated with these cases. It is so painfully obvious to us what has happened. I wish there was a way to MAKE J talk....I won't say anymore about that :)

One other thing I have a qualm about is LE not charging her with at least neglect charges for leaving those kids alone? I just can't wrap my head around that!? It just seems they are handling her with "kid gloves" and they don't want to do anything to upset her. To some degree, I totally understand that. I get it, keeping the lines of communication open etc....but I would think they would want to press charges on her and see if she would talk maybe after sitting in a filthy jail cell for a while? IDK, just some thoughts. Sorry this got so long winded! Thanks for chatting with me about this Indy Anna! I just wish this poor boy could be brought home and if he is no longer living then given the proper burial he deserves! Someday, I full believe there will be Justice for Sky!!
I do understand what you're saying, Stormy. But, IIRC those earlier articles about the mediation, Julia didn't WANT to agree to allowing Solomon ANY visitation with the children. That's why the mediation was so lengthy. I think Julia finally agreed to the terms for the same reason many crime suspects eventually break down and confess after 12 hours of interrogation...she was tired and hungry, the dialogue was going around in circles because all of her arguments were repeatedly and soundly rebutted, and brain fog settled in.

Once JB got home from mediation, got something to eat and got some rest, I think that's when she began panicking because she knew she could no longer conceal Sky's absence. So, two days later she tried to reverse the terms of the mediation agreement. When that failed, she had to devise a scheme to explain Sky's absence.

If Sky was already gone the day of mediation, I don't think JB would hesitate leaving M at home alone because there is one person she cares about more than M...herself! Rather than try to explain Sky's absence to anyone - a witness who could later verify his absence that day - I think Julia would do so. She's admitted to leaving the children home alone in the past. We don't know if M has been left alone without Sky in the past, but at least once Sky was left in the car, as an infant, while Solomon and Julia took M into a store.

I think it was Solomon's lawyer who suggested Sky may have died of dehydration the day of mediation. But, M was at least capable of getting water for herself and I'm sure she was accustomed to taking care of Sky since they had been left alone (together) in the past. Sky was at least able to make his needs known, and even at a year old children are capable of getting something to drink out of the refrigerator and adept at gaining access to the sink. In fact, if anything did happen to Sky the day of mediation, I would think he had gotten into something poisonous.

Another thought, though...if Sky was severely malnourished, Julia wouldn't want Solomon to know that, which could explain why she fought so hard against visitation at the mediation hearing. It's possible that Sky was near death that day and died within the following two days. IDK. Wish Solomon could have some answers soon. I think M will remember what happened one day. Such a burden for Julia to place on a 4-year-old.

I do understand what you're saying, Stormy. But, IIRC those earlier articles about the mediation, Julia didn't WANT to agree to allowing Solomon ANY visitation with the children...I think M will remember what happened one day. Such a burden for Julia to place on a 4-year-old.

I abbreviated the quote to save space. Excellent post, Indy Anna, and I agree with your hypothesis heartbreaking as it is, on so many levels. Oh how the system and Julia failed this poor child.

One day closer, Sky baby. We love you.

Excellent post Indy Anna. Unfortunately, there are so many of us here that believe that little Sky did not survive the OCD Julia had. She subjected her little ones and Solomon to some pretty bizarre and unfortunately some pretty sickening behaviors.

Hoping for justice one day.

Up the slide you go little one!!

One day closer Sky, one day closer...

I had not been listening to the Ron and Don show (it started at 3 and it's 4:30 now) but I just saw this on my Facebook feed, and when I turned on the radio, they mentioned it briefly and said that they'll talk about it more during the Top 5 at 5.

http://mynorthwest.com/646/2133847/Missing-boys-mom-still-listing-child-support-as-only-income

Meanwhile, Biryukova has qualified for housing assistance according to a tip to The Ron and Don Show which I've verified. She's receiving free rent at a high end, secure apartment building in Redmond.

That angers Clay Terry, an attorney for Sky's father Solomon Metalwala.

"Julia just doesn't want to work. I'm convinced of that. I was convinced of it when I was representing Mr. Metalwala. All she counted on was wanting more child support, more personal maintenance," Terry says.

"She did not want to do any work on her own, claiming that she had to take care of the children. That may have been a very legitimate reason, because that is a full-time job, but when she got out of the responsibility of taking care of the children, suddenly she's incapable of working and taxpayers have to support her."

As recently as November 1, 2012 Biryukova lists "child support" as her only income, in documents I've obtained.

More at the link above including audio.

You can stream the show live at mynorthwest.com and there will be a podcast later tonight.

Where are you little man??

I had not been listening to the Ron and Don show (it started at 3 and it's 4:30 now) but I just saw this on my Facebook feed, and when I turned on the radio, they mentioned it briefly and said that they'll talk about it more during the Top 5 at 5.

http://mynorthwest.com/646/2133847/Missing-boys-mom-still-listing-child-support-as-only-income

More at the link above including audio.

You can stream the show live at mynorthwest.com and there will be a podcast later tonight.
How is this woman claiming child support as income since she no longer has either child? I know from personal experience that you have to list all of your sources of income to receive housing assistance and it has to be verified. Rent is dependent on income, but there's a minimum amount you have to pay. I haven't heard of anyone receiving free rent to begin with, but if they accepted the child support as income, then why would she not have to pay rent? Someone must be paying rent for her.

Why don't they just give her a nice plush room at the psychiatric hospital? If she's under medical care and placed on a medication regimen, she may just begin to open up about what happened to Sky.

I listened to them talk about the case during the top 5 at 5. They played the audio that Linda Thomas put together and then chatted about the case for a bit. They didn't have any new information beyond what is in that link, they were just baffled as to how someone could be in such nice housing on public assistance, and encouraged listeners who were more familiar with how the system worked to get in touch with them and give them some insight.

The picture they posted on their Facebook page appears to be Veloce Apartments which is where Julia lived with the children. I wonder if she was receiving housing assistance from the State when she had them, and then nothing ever got updated after she lost custody of M and "lost" Sky... From what I hear there is a lengthy waiting list to get on housing assistance, so I am not sure how she would have qualified for something on fairly short notice.

I hope she was defrauding the system somehow and that they go after her. The feds locked up a local couple who committed a really egregious act of welfare fraud: http://www.king5.com/news/investiga...re-cheats-to-maximum-sentences-170748526.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth