Was Burke Involved? # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Christopher Kohlhepp, America's newly discovered serial killer (secondary to the finding of Kala Brown alive), is one spooky dude. Reading his psych evals from when he, at age 15, raped a 14 yr old girl, is making the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Several things stand out, not the least of which is, "At less than the age of 9, this juvenile was impulsive, explosive, and preoccupied with sexual content."

Psych eval Madison Street Jail

Maricopa County Psych Eval

Presentence Investigation Report

Recommendation for Criminal Prosecution

Letter from mother seeking his release

Hi Kanzz,

Thank you for this! I am not surprised that psychopathic tendencies showed up at an age before nine. I believe early detection of psychopathy can only be
realized if this testing is implemented throughout the field.

I am of the opinion that this standard testing could ultimately save lives. This testing for psychopathic tendencies would only be conducted where there
is conduct disorder and similar markers.

Testing children for psychopathic tendencies at earlier ages is being rigorously debated.

http://apt.rcpsych.org/content/10/6/466

Just my opinion. If we knew the truth in this case we wouldn't need opinions nor this thread but I would miss the awesome people on here.

If Burke was involved, how could PR and JR live in the same house with him knowing what he did? I know he's their son, and they loved him but I'd be fearful every moment if I knew he committed such a violent and brutal assault.

If Burke was involved, how could PR and JR live in the same house with him knowing what he did? I know he's their son, and they loved him but I'd be fearful every moment if I knew he committed such a violent and brutal assault.
They just did. He was their only remaining child. They knew that BR only had a problem with JB and not so much with them - or if so, it was only because of JB. After she was gone, he was "just getting on with life" (or words to that effect). But they probably locked their bedroom door at night. I know I would have.

Quote by Southernmimi: If Burke was involved, how could PR and JR live in the same house with him knowing what he did? I know he's their son, and they loved him but I'd be fearful every moment if I knew he committed such a violent and brutal assault

I have no idea - unless they were narcissistic parents who cared more about their outward appearance than the welfare of their children

Is that even possible?

Apparently the Grand Jury thought so with the child endangerment charge recommendation.

Unseal the Grand Jury's findings and all of the evidence presented to them. Who could possibly gain by keeping this information hidden away?

This is solely my opinion on this based on public discussions.

This is a "wish them into the corn" situation. Billy Mummy not as creepy IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed I am. DeeDee249 & Superdave were mainstays & folks like OTG & UKGuy
Truly humbled by their (& others) perseverance.
Even if theories differed the desired outcome & pervasive hope was justice for JBR

Does anyone know where DeeDee249 is? She seems to have dropped off just as the big 20 year push began. I'd really like to know what she thinks about all the revelations over the last two months.

I watched this and also "JonBenet's Mother: Victim or Killer?" right after. It was ironic because, the movie alludes to the R's being involved, but the documentary that followed absolves PR and heeds to the IDI theory.

Man, that "documentary" was nothing but BS.

I kinda felt it was in bad taste to use "JBR's voice" as the "narrator" in the movie. The one part that really stood out was how they portrayed JR bringing JBR up the stairs -- that is exactly how I imagined it, from reading the many reports on it; and it dumbfounds me all the more that he would carry her like that. He knew she was dead when he awkwardly carried her like that; his two hands on her waist and holding her so far away from his body. He knew it, even if he says he didn't.

It's one thing to imagine it. It's another to actually see it depicted.

Can I ask where you're getting the bolded from (source)? It's just confusing because, I've heard these things too, but then you have another side claiming that the head injury couldn't have come before the strangulation. It seems like it's like this in every case, unfortunately -- you never know which side to believe.

No. These are the facts. I refuse to acknowledge any theory of strangulation being first, it simply did not happen and frankly I am really tired of people rehashing for the sake of rehashing facts that are known. The other facts are based on what was reported by those who investigated this case trying to find the killer. I just can't and won't put the last 20 years of info together in a nice neat package for purposes of dissection. It is what it is. Sorry.

So you're not going to provide sources for Userid?

Does anyone mind if I do?

The time of death is estimated to be 1:00am on 12/26.

That estimate was provided by Werner Spitz, first revealed in ITRMI. Kolar confirms.

The head blow came between 11:00pm on 12/25 and 12:15am on 12/26.

Admittedly, this is a guess-timate, but the pathologists and neurologists said that there was anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours between the head injury being inflicted and her finally dying. So if she died at 1:00 AM, this is not unreasonable to surmise. (Spock moment!)

JBR ate pineapple about 2 hours prior to her death, or 11:00pm on 12/25.

This we know because of the digestion rate of pineapple: http://www.unani.com/digestion_time_of_foods.htm

BR was downstairs, alone, after 10:30pm on 12/25.

BR admitted this on the recent Dr Phil broadcast.

Superdave!!! You are up early! Or maybe late......So I have been up since 2:30.......trying not to think about election, so decided to check out WS. Anyway, my question you and others is that supposedly BR said he would take a lie detector test if cops asked him to. With that said,, why DON'T they ask him!?

Can I ask where you're getting the bolded from (source)? It's just confusing because, I've heard these things too, but then you have another side claiming that the head injury couldn't have come before the strangulation. It seems like it's like this in every case, unfortunately -- you never know which side to believe.

Userid,
Here is my take on it:

There are two possible sequence of events, e.g.

1. Sexual Assault.

2. Head Injury.

3. Ligature Asphyxiation.

and

1. Sexual Assault.

2. Manual Asphyxiation.

3. Head Injury.

5. Ligature Asphyxiation.

The head injury precedes the ligature asphyxiation as time is required for the brain to swell and oxygen deprivation to set in.

The first sequence is the most likeliest, and TeaTime's timeline is reasonably accurate. You could tweek the intervals, 15 minutes here half an hour there and still be able to put BR in the frame. That is why his admission on Dr Phil that he was downstairs after everyone was in bed is so revealing.

He was under psychiatric care, and the doctors probably told them that he only had one target, and she was gone, so there was no more risk to anyone else.

Userid,
Here is my take on it:

There are two possible sequence of events, e.g.

1. Sexual Assault.

2. Head Injury.

3. Ligature Asphyxiation.

and

1. Sexual Assault.

2. Manual Asphyxiation.

3. Head Injury.

5. Ligature Asphyxiation.

The head injury precedes the ligature asphyxiation as time is required for the brain to swell and oxygen deprivation to set in.

The first sequence is the most likeliest, and TeaTime's timeline is reasonably accurate. You could tweek the intervals, 15 minutes here half an hour there and still be able to put BR in the frame. That is why his admission on Dr Phil that he was downstairs after everyone was in bed is so revealing.

There was no manual strangulation. Please eliminate that from your scenarios since no evidence of that was described in the autopsy report. Manual strangulation is fairly obvious in physical evidence.

No. These are the facts. I refuse to acknowledge any theory of strangulation being first, it simply did not happen and frankly I am really tired of people rehashing for the sake of rehashing facts that are known. The other facts are based on what was reported by those who investigated this case trying to find the killer. I just can't and won't put the last 20 years of info together in a nice neat package for purposes of dissection. It is what it is. Sorry.

Have people really never read the autopsy report? The head injury came first, and there was NO manual strangulation at any point. These things are pretty obvious to the medical examiner and if there was any doubt, he would have stated that in his report.

He was under psychiatric care, and the doctors probably told them that he only had one target, and she was gone, so there was no more risk to anyone else.

Yep that's my take on it too. I grow absolutely weary of people saying, "B....but he never killed again!" Not all killers are serial killers. Many have just one target.

"How could the parents live with BR after this?"

They had no choice.

The question of the forum header is Was Burke Involved? # 4

The answer is: No, he was not.

See you guys later................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay