Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 54s54 seconds ago
Pillay is now sequentially going through and checking which officer is where at which times on the night Wayne Millard's body was found. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Nibbo says the scene "wasn't contaminated." Pillay says the scene had to be preserved, and he says yes. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
"You didn't know what happened with that gun, right?" Pillay asks. "No," Nibbo says. "You didn't know if that gun was the cause of the death, right?" Pillay asks. "No," Nobbo says again. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Nibbo says when a forensic detective gets there, they enter the room with Millard's body again. They also ask paramedics to come back to get statements from them, but they were busy, Nibbo says. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"You didn't at any point tell them they could leave?" Pillay says, about Millard and Burns. Nibbo says that's correct. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
That's it for this witness. The Crown says that's all the witnesses they have today. Now they're working on some housekeeping issues. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 40s41 seconds ago
An agreed statement of facts read into the record: the parties agree that Millard was arrested for Wayne Millard's murder on April 10, 2014. #Millard

Maybe they just weren't there by the time LE arrived?

Makes you wonder then, in this type of scenario, and the general "rubbernecking" nature of people in emergency situations, why someone would want to leave the scene before LE got there, or even before the 911 call? Unless they were told to?

MOO

It's WM's housekeeper D who had her written statement entered into evidence, stating that she was in ill health. Curious if we'll ever find out where she fits into the puzzle.

She may just have been verifying which days and at what time she attended to the home during that time frame?

I wonder if she was also asked to elaborate on WM's state of mind at the time?

MOO

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 30s30 seconds ago
Lockhart says the trial is moving quicker than anticipated. Dr. Evans, the coroner, and the officers who took statements from Millard after Wayne Millard's body was found are expected to be up Monday. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 34s34 seconds ago
Marlena Meneses, Mark Smich's then-girlfriend, will also testify next week, court has heard. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 27s28 seconds ago
That's it for court today. We're adjourned until Monday at 10 a.m. I'll have a recap story up soon -- thanks everyone for following along. #Millard

That's it for me too. Hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll be back Monday.

Makes you wonder then, in this type of scenario, and the general "rubbernecking" nature of people in emergency situations, why someone would want to leave the scene before LE got there, or even before the 911 call? Unless they were told to?

MOO
I miss a couple of the WS regulars! Where are they when we need some good timelines! I need to look at the times for the evening . What time DM got there, what time MB got there etc. Does anyone have that already? I'm thinking it was a while from the time MB got there and LE got there. Paramedics where there earlier. I'm a bit confused!!

...at that point" they say, they didn't think it was a murder investigation,
but once they did...

I'm seeing 'tunnel' vision here with respect to first responders (police, EMS & coroner). So what if WM had a drinking problem - that's no excuse for not doing a thorough investigation.

jmo
IT is identical to how they were with the investigation of Laura s disappearance. Once they found out she had done drugs and lived high risk lifestyle , that was it they were not going to do anything else.
It just shows the mindset of the TPS and how disgusting they were. Now we see it again in the death of father. They are told by the murderer DM and his sidekick mother that the father was an alcoholic and looks like they accepted what they said and just wrote if off as a suicide.
I am so angry because their actions contributed to DM getting more brazen to go on the internet to find anyone to lure to murder. IT could have been anyone they would have selected that at that time owned a truck DM wanted.
Then they would have moved onto the next victim to select and dispose of body in the incinerator.
Shame on the TPS,

I miss a couple of the WS regulars! Where are they when we need some good timelines! I need to look at the times for the evening . What time DM got there, what time MB got there etc. Does anyone have that already? I'm thinking it was a while from the time MB got there and LE got there. Paramedics where there earlier. I'm a bit confused!!

Based on Bill Smith (paramedic)'s testimony yesterday, DM said he got to Maple Gate at 6:30pm and found WM dead then. Bill Smith said he and his partner were the first on the scene at 7pm, and that MB and DM were both there when they arrived.
So that means that within the span of 30 minutes, DM called MB and MB drove over to the house. I don't think we know what time the 911 call was placed by MB, or if MB was already on the scene at Maple Gate when she made the call or if she made it before she got there.

Yes, paging billandrew!

I think we've heard that DM got there around 6:30pm and the 911 call, plus the arrival of the paramedics was around 7pm. The coroner was there until around 12:30am on the 30th. But I don't think we've gotten specific times yet. I'll see what else I can find.

Based on Bill Smith (paramedic)'s testimony yesterday, DM said he got to Maple Gate at 6:30pm and found WM dead then. Bill Smith said he and his partner were the first on the scene at 7pm, and that MB and DM were both there when they arrived.
So that means that within the span of 30 minutes, DM called MB and MB drove over to the house. I don't think we know what time the 911 call was placed by MB, or if MB was already on the scene at Maple Gate when she made the call or if she made it before she got there.

I wondered if MB called on her way over too.

Yes, paging billandrew!

I think we've heard that DM got there around 6:30pm and the 911 call, plus the arrival of the paramedics was around 7pm. The coroner was there until around 12:30am on the 30th. But I don't think we've gotten specific times yet. I'll see what else I can find.
I'm going to review a few articles and see what times I can dig up. So MB was there in 30 minutes- all the way from Woodbridge? Was she on standby or something? and yes- billandrew- where are you? MOO

Prior to the trial starting there was so much talk of DM’s ex being there that night along with DM and MB. So far there hasn’t been anything said at all about her. I can’t remember her name now :(

I'm going to review a few articles and see what times I can dig up. So MB was there in 30 minutes- all the way from Woodbridge? Was she on standby or something? and yes- billandrew- where are you? MOO

Yes, and 30 minutes is on the low end of the scale just for driving. No way those times are accurate unless MB was out and much closer to the house.

MOO

Yes, and 30 minutes is on the low end of the scale just for driving. No way those times are accurate unless MB was out and much closer to the house.

MOO

I know she lived in Woodbridge but did they say for sure that’s where she was when DM called her?

For the first time today it occurred to me to wonder if Laura's murder was meant to be practice for Wayne's. So DM could assess what unexpected things might happen in setting up something meant to appear as a self-inflicted gunshot. It could explain a decision to murder Laura on his bed, as the urgent need for a new mattress suggests.

For the first time today it occurred to me to wonder if Laura's murder was meant to be practice for Wayne's. So DM could assess what unexpected things might happen in setting up something meant to appear as a self-inflicted gunshot. It could explain a decision to murder Laura on his bed, as the urgent need for a new mattress suggests.

I have never thought that any of the murders were related in any way other than a psychopath eliminating people that were either a problem, no longer useful or in the way of something he wanted. I think LB's murder and the subsequent ease in which he got away with it was probably a factor in why he was emboldened to start eliminating more people in this manner.

Plus it appears he came to enjoy it. Like a real life video game.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member