weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone knows about this model of camera, please verify....

I had read somewhere some months ago that this camera which Travis purchased for his trip to Cancun was able to photograph underwater. If this is true it would explain why it wasn't damaged in the washing machine.

In addition to divine intervention, of course.

:waitasec:

Einstein didn't know it was waterproof? Priceless...

Ja was and is the biggest liability

Me, I want to stay careful, because even though the majority of the questions appear to be on the right path, and are seemingly agreeing with the state, I still get nervous. Not everyone inputs questions in those baskets, and while we are down 2 jurors, we still aren't guaranteed that the person/people asking questions are even going to be part of the deliberations.

I just want JM to keep driving everything home; I absolutely adore his style, and hopefully he is now finished with witnesses that have a hard time answering him directly. Now just let his passion show through in the way it is intended as Justice for Travis, to remind any juror who struggled with his style that this is a fight for justice. I believe JM would fight for their loved ones the same way!

I grabbed this screen shot during JM's cross this morning. The defendant doesn't look good. Does anyone else think she realizes the truth of her situation when Juan's doing the questioning? I think her DT have been minimizing how badly this is going for her, and she sees that glimmer of hope when JW is up there running the show. But when Juan gets up she sees the truth of her situation. He pretty well crucified her star witness today, and I think she knows it. JW also looked really agitated to me today, like she also realizes that Juan can cut through the BS.

The juror questions must have been upsetting to the DT. It gave a really good indication of how the jurors are viewing their case, and it ain't pretty.

Jodi court day 46.jpg

I do too! I heard she was writing again today.

No jury will ever convict me

I hope no jury will ever convict me

I don't think this jury will convict me

Oh Crap. This jury is going to convict me!

:silly:

I think it's so deliciously ironic that ALV invited her own personal guests to watch her big important testimony and turned into an indictment of her entire career and competence as a professional.

Yes! And yesterday she was doing shout outs from the witness stand! :facepalm:

I guess maybe one reason Jodi and JW were so rattled by the jury questions is that they were clear that they thought Jodi was utterly without any credibility. Even in Jodi's own juror questions they didn't come out say that like they did with these.

I honestly do not care either way if JA get life without parole or the Death Penalty but I want justice for TA which would be that all the lies about him are exposed. I want his memory to be an honest one of his true character....I think Juan can do this! If she gets the Death Penalty that would be good for me but if she doesn't I just hope her life is hell on earth.

I think it's so deliciously ironic that ALV invited her own personal guests to watch her big important testimony and turned into an indictment of her entire career and competence as a professional.

I am more inclined to think she invited all those people for support because she knew she needed it.

I would never expect him or anyone to buy a whole new wardrobe. Ever hear of doing laundry? It's only been 40 some days of court. Regardless, I just think it is a given to dress appropriately for court. :twocents: IMO t-shirts with skulls is not.

I would agree if he were an officer of the court, a witness, a party, etc. This guy is a captive audience stuck doing a civic duty we have no idea if he wanted to do and still stuck there past the time the court projected he would be.

I have no problem with wardrobe of jurors.

My only concern is are they listening? Are they thoughtful? Are they taking it all in? Are they taking what is being put before them seriously?

Yeah, I agree, it was really out of left field. Who knows what but something about those questions freaked her out.

Most probably the question that compared the abuse given by each (lies of course on the part where he abused her) and asked wouldn't what jodi did be the most violent incidence of domestic violence (or something to that effect)

I was listening again to JM re cross of ALV where he is asking her for the names of the men she testified for in criminal cases. At 32:25, he asks her something about a name that she did use in this case that she did not think was confidential. Would someone plz explain to me what all that meant? I am having difficulty processing what JM was asking about. TIA. I really appreciate the help.

She lied to the jury! Blatantly. He knew she never testified for any man in a criminal case, yet she lied and told the jury maybe once or twice. When he called her on it, she admitted that she wrote a report and never actually testified. She got busted!

If anyone knows about this model of camera, please verify....

I had read somewhere some months ago that this camera which Travis purchased for his trip to Cancun was able to photograph underwater. If this is true it would explain why it wasn't damaged in the washing machine.

In addition to divine intervention, of course.

:waitasec:

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H9, retails now for around $1500 but in 2008, maybe $2k? Just guessing about the old price.

I saw it on the news and remember looking it up on Amazon and it was bookmarked ... never know when any trial tidbit will be useful. lol

It seemed like Jodi's demeanor changed dramatically after the jury questions. She started crying (I know she does that all the time) and it seems like she knows it is over. She knows the jury does NOT believe her.
yes, now she will set her sites on doing anything and everything she can for a mistrial....IMO

Originally Posted by Schuby
JW almost had a complete collapse after jury questions. She got up to do direct and sounded like she had been free basing Red Bull, talking in a hurried, panicked tone, almost gulping breaths down. This went on for about 10 very bizarre minutes until she started fumbling her papers, said she forgot the question she was about to ask and released a frantic cackle, forcing the judge to take a 10 minute recess while JW went to the bathroom to breath into a paper lunch sack. It was crazy!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I have all types of fun stuff to look forward to!

Just seems to me ALV's arrogance allow her to believe she can just do what she wants.

- Speaks over Judge when there is an objection
- Admits to lying on the stand
- Approaches a member of the victim's family
- Asks to use the bathroom in the middle of testimony
- Gets on the stand but forgets to bring her glasses

Did i miss anything?

I really think she has been a huge pain in the backside for everyone involved in the trial, including the DT.

Bill the state $40,000 for doing all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove