Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? For realz?

That must be one strange class... actually I wouldn't mind attending it so long as it's free.

She can take her cross examination and tell the class.... Do the exact opposite. Answer the darn question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great article.

No pitch fork here. Never was one. IMO that's what separates Websleuths from everywhere else.

That article upsets me. Mob mentality has been around since the dawn of man. The information age has brought the entire world together. We are honestly a key stroke away from everyone everywhere. Everything happens in a split second so the fact we may take umbrage at a woman who claims to be one thing, a defender of Domestic Violence victims, but then is shown to be quite the opposite, well too bad. ALV with her complete refusal to acknowledge anything negative at all about JA is the reason she is now being "mobbed". Maybe in a week or two, while in quiet reflection, she will be able to see what WE have seen, and then perhaps, she'll understand why so many have been so vocal.

minor...is it against the rules to lie to an expert witness? Can the DT be in trouble with the courts?

The thing is I don't honestly think ALV is LYING. I think she truly believes what she is saying. She is simply one of these people that will get hung up on every single word you say and have to argue about it until you want to RUN SCREAMING from the room!!!

My ex husband was like this and it's WEIRD to listen to how similar they word things. They both repeat the question or word immediately after you say it, (buys time for them to think). They REFUSE to get past that word until you concede to them.

It's her blatant refusal to answer a question that is right there in front of her on her OWN continuum in black and white plain English. She just refuses to do it for Juan. For JW, "Yes it is". Says A LOT about her character.
She really, really has a hard time letting anything pass. I find it so aggravating to listen to her I cannot even IMAGINE her as a domestic violence counselor.

Great article.

No pitch fork here. Never was one. IMO that's what separates Websleuths from everywhere else.

That article upsets me. Mob mentality has been around since the dawn of man. The information age has brought the entire world together. We are honestly a key stroke away from everyone everywhere. Everything happens in a split second so the fact we may take umbrage at a woman who claims to be one thing, a defender of Domestic Violence victims, but then is shown to be quite the opposite, well too bad. ALV with her complete refusal to acknowledge anything negative at all about JA is the reason she is now being "mobbed". Maybe in a week or two, while in quiet reflection, she will be able to see what WE have seen, and then perhaps, she'll understand why so many have been so vocal.

We can only hope!

OOPS or the really nice one - Jodi said the knife was on the nightstand, which means she admits to her she went into the bathroom with it, prepared to use it.

Did you all notice when she said something that was not in favor of the DT, the next day after meeting with JW, she always wanted to give an explanation or claim she misspoke about it?

Websleuths should have a poll:

Would you hire ALV as an expert witness after seeing her performance here?

from what I heard I think Laviollette has some sort of medical tests she has to have on Monday but they haven't made the other "issue" public yet. I'm hoping it deals with her perjuring herself in her answer to the jury about how many times she's testified on behalf of men in a criminal case.

No, that was a very minor and normal kind of cross-examination zinger.

FNC's Gutfeld is fixing to talk to Geraldo about maybe Jodi tweeting him or following him on Twitter or ????? (Of course, they aren't talking about that right now but he "teased" it).....

Today was the best day today for all involved.

ALV, JM, JW, and Judge S. :rocker:

The rhythm flowed well.

But the text thing about Marie Hall and Elena/Michelle?

I'm confused! :waitasec:

Did you all notice when she said something that was not in favor of the DT, the next day after meeting with JW, she always wanted to give an explanation or claim she misspoke about it?

Sure did.... And the jurors noticed too

Lol, "It's on the page but it's in my head. It's from my head, but also from my training. It's very abstract in the sense that it's concrete. There are gradations of abuse but I don't like to give grades. I prefer to use it organically, as you can see in syllabus."

"...It is just a road map, a guideline, but it is ever evolving, and needs to be looked at in it's full context....I am not sure where you are going with this but it is not a yes or no...there are shades of grey and just because she lied that does not make her a liar...and that includes men victims as well...I think I did represent one man in the past 30 years..although I cannot remember his name..."

It seemed to me like she was a very inexperienced witness, and she was not prepared well by the attorneys who retained her. I mean, just basic stuff like quit talking when there's an objection - only answer the question asked, don't get defensive or try to guess where the prosecutor is trying to lead you ...etc.

I also believe she was in the dark about a whole lot of info.

She teaches a course for prospective experts called 'So you want to swim with the sharks.' :floorlaugh:

I still get confused due to all the lies of Aries and her Defense team, just how long did Jodi live in Mesa. Where did she live?

Lived in Mesa from 8/07 to 4/08. She got her own housing, rented rooms, but also spent a lot of time sleeping on TA's couch, floor, closet and sometimes bed.

I haven't been on much today so I apologize if I'm being redundant...

Do we have any idea what the issue is with ALV having to come back next week?

Just jumping off the t shirt with skull comment, not getting at you or anything!!
I've seen dress shirts and collared shirts with a little (or big) skull design on them. So maybe that's what he had on.

I really don't care what they wear to be honest. I feel bad for them for being there so long and dealing with all the BS.

They can come in tutus and fairy wings as long as they show up everyday and continue to do their very best. They are deserving of all our praise. Can I get an Amen? ...i need a vacation...

Yes.

Because ALV knows her stuff, just not as specific as JM wants them to be.

It's like the DT and state are on 2 different playing fields.

Websleuths should have a poll:

Would you hire ALV as an expert witness after seeing her performance here?

She teaches a course for prospective experts called 'So you want to swim with the sharks.' :floorlaugh:

Roflmao!

And it just keeps coming...

Did you see the class she attended on psychopathy and criminal behavior?

Great article.

The only way I could have ever felt sorry for ALV is if this was something she was tricked into and accidentally ended up on national TV.

She knew full well she was going to be on the witness stand, that's what she was hired for. If you are going to step into the public eye on this type of a case you had BETTER have your big girl panties on. AND YOUR PHONE SHUT OFF for the love of Mike. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314