weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no big secret to the folks immediately involved. It's just not known to the public since the electronic docket doesn't reflect it. I'm sure the family and the media know what it's about -- especially since the media will be testifying. Why aren't the peeps in the know just spitting it out??

Well, I do not claim to have personal knowledge of any of this. I am only reporting what I have read. KCL was very specific about concerns regarding information at this point. She did refer to knowing certain things she would not discuss, and to information the family has. As to the specific reason for ALV's return, though, I have seen nothing but speculation.

Lol....no idea...I'm sure she's searched before going back 'home'. Her creepiness knows no bounds.

Those pencils could become lethal weapons in that chick's hands. No doubt about it and she certainly is capable of it.

She creeps me out the more I watch her, it's nearly unbearable.

Someone over at wildabouttrials said ALV is back on Tues...WHAT????:banghead:

There's a whole lot more to that story and my brain has started to fog over, commence it to say SHE WON'T BE TESTIFYING ABOUT JA....she got in trouble nana nana boo boo :great:

picture.php

Notice the segment that says:

TESTIMONIALS:
Coming Soon.

[OOPS--maybe not.]

That^^^ is what I am counting on. It seems like there are some very vocal and intelligent and articulate jurors who are seeing Juan's side of things.

Oh, and welcome back. :angel: lol

I agree as well. The potentially sympathetic juror only asks one or two highly speculative questions as if trying to give themselves something to believe. Then nothing. I believe the more intelligent and attentive jurors will be able to set them straight because they have totally got it and seem confident in their assessment.

so did JW actually lose it in court today? I saw the video and all I could hear was her laughing toward the end and the judge giving a 10 minute recess.

She lost her script. She couldn't figure out where she was or what she was saying, if you ask me. There was about a one minute lull and she seemed befuddled.

And that whole "if Jodi was a good liar she would have thought up a better lie," BS was so rehearsed it was comical. Just because she's a liar doesn't mean she's a smart liar.

I had just eaten a fine lunch when she said that.

:furious:

Jumping off your post...

ALV testified in court that it took her time to convince JA it was DV? To me, it seems like the "expert" went into the interview with an agenda and the DV abuse defense was born.

I can give her some slack when she testified to not having all the information provided to her by the defense, but once Juan provided her with the info, I just can't wrap my head around her being so stubborn. Not just stubborn, she threw the victim and his family under the bus, and stood by the lying defendant. All, on the word of a known liar. She knew JA had been lying and was a killer.

Even with the jury questions, she still couldn't admit she may have made a mistake...some kind of mistake. Then, she blatantly lied about testifying FOR men in court. Will the court sanction her? She was admonished so many times. I wonder if this is why she is being asked to come back?

If she is coming back because of being upset about the media's attention, then why in the world would she go to the restaurant the media goes to every night...just last night!

i don't get it? Why would she risk everything for JA? Is it ego? She formed an opinion and refuses to acknowledge that she was wrong?

Sorry for the rant/questions. ALV has me so confused. WHY? Why would these experts testify and throw their careers in the toilet? They can't believe their own testimony, can they?

I think it's pretty common that abused women do not know they are being abused. It's one of the many things Alyce said that shows me she knows what she is talking about.

Everyone says, she had so little information. She had thousands of pages of texts, email, and interviews that neither we nor the Jury will ever see.

Notice JM kept trying to detract from that with his, You believe a liar? No, she never even had to talk to Jodi Arias in person to arrive at her conclusions. She had just about the best evidence anybody could ever hope for in determining a relationship--hundreds of pages of their own words.
IMO

With respect...I COMPLETELY disagree. She does NOT know her stuff and nothing she has testified to in this trial lends me to believe she knows her stuff.

She makes generalized statements about abuse that anyone picking up a DV pamphlet in the subway could regurgitate. She simply refuses to see anything JA has done as indicative of being an abusive person herself.

When she said that Travis was NOT a victim of domestic violence I completely lost all respect for her.

Completely agree.

Whatever knowledge she had about DV she threw right out the window for Arias... it is very, very strange. Does she truly believe it is worth it to lose her reputation to save Arias? I can't help but feel confused.

It's no big secret to the folks immediately involved. It's just not known to the public since the electronic docket doesn't reflect it. I'm sure the family and the media know what it's about -- especially since the media will be testifying. Why aren't the peeps in the know just spitting it out??

on Travis facebook page it says it has been confirmed that the "issue" deals with the prosecutorial misconduct and Ms Wong (HLN producer) is being called to testify in follow up to Jean Casarez testimony.

on AL, it's unconfirmed but they believe it's regarding her speaking to Samantha

IMO a genius who thought male jurors might be seduced by the murderer.

Same genius who wore that horrible top today. Yep, it was SO seducing. :puke:

Someone posted a picture of CA in a similar top. JW must have gotten it from the Murderer's R Us Store. :furious:

That^^^ is what I am counting on. It seems like there are some very vocal and intelligent and articulate jurors who are seeing Juan's side of things.

Oh, and welcome back. :angel: lol

Thanks! I've been away because I said the wrong thing in Alyce's group. :blushing:

And that whole "if Jodi was a good liar she would have thought up a better lie," BS was so rehearsed it was comical. Just because she's a liar doesn't mean she's a smart liar.
Exactly...I've said this before but It seems she got away with her lies with people who only paid attention to HOW she lied (calm, cool as a cucumber, soft-spoken) not on WHAT she said. Flores wasn't having any of her hair flipping, soft, 'innocent' blather. ALV was enchanted by that monster.

I think everyone is nervous about spitting out anything anywhere since there is so much tension concerning Mistrial Motions etc. :eek:

I am guessing it is about the 'circus atmosphere' clause of the 4/7 Mistrial Motion. Right?

It's a public hearing (not sealed) and hln or whomever didn't have any issue putting Donovan on last night about twitter, etc. etc. even knowing this motion was pending, right? There's no concern about the circus atmosphere, imo. If anything, those who know what the hearing is about are intentionally not clarifying for the express purpose of maintaining the circus environment. It's happened repeatedly in this case where I've been able to go to the courthouse and look at a document that's the subject of wild speculation all over the place and put it to rest just like ALL of the people and media already at the courthouse could have done, but didn't, for days and days. I've noticed that the docs are actually being posted more and more, which is great. But anyone at the courthouse with $1.50 can get copies of the motions that everyone is speculating about.

I think it's pretty common that abused women do not know they are being abused. It's one of the many things Alyce said that shows me she knows what she is talking about.

Everyone says, she had so little information. She had thousands of pages of texts, email, and interviews that neither we nor the Jury will ever see.

Notice JM kept trying to detract from that with his, You believe a liar? No, she never even had to talk to Jodi Arias in person to arrive at her conclusions.
IMO

The vast preponderance of those thousands of pages were written or said by the liar, herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe