weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't sleep last night thinking about this case but was wondering about the timeline for Arias clean-up of the crime scene & subsequent drive to W Jordan UT to see Burns.

5:33pm the photo of the bloody baseboards is accidentally shot

Travis is killed, then Arias drags his body to the shower.

Arias deletes photos from the camera.

Arias washes & dries all the bedding. Arias washes another load of clothing, towels, the camera, etc.

Arias pours water in the bathroom floor & along the hall & possibly turns on the shower to wash away evidence there.

Arias moves some furniture around downstairs, a new floor cleaning machine is left sitting out, she puts up the dog gate so Napoleon can't go upstairs & she locks Travis bedroom door.

Supposedly per her testimony her luggage & stuff had already been loaded into the car earlier in the day.

At 10:30pm she calls Burns to tell him she got lost & will be in UT the next morning.

Near the AZ/NV Hoover dam checkpoint Arias supposedly pulls over on the side of the road and changes her bloody clothes & washes her hands.

At 11:37pm, 11:48pm & 11:53pm phone records reflect she called Travis phone. Records show she was between Kingman, AZ and the NV border when the calls were made. This area is about 206 miles or 3.5 hrs from Travis home. And, this area is still 75 miles away from the Hoover Dam border area where Arias claims she pulled over & changed her bloody clothes.

Considering the 5:33pm photo of the bloody baseboards & the 11:37 pm call to Travis phone from an area only 3.5 hours away from his home -- means Arias had about 2.5 hours (because of the time of the calls to Travis phone -11:37pm) to clean up the crime scene at Travis home, do the laundry, dispose of the rope (if there really was a rope,) dispose of the gun, the knife and her bloody clothes -- all IN Arizona.

here's a map - A is Travis home, B is the area where Arias calls to Travis phone were made, & C is Hoover Dam checkpoint area where Arias claims she pulled over and D is where Burns resided

http://goo.gl/maps/mF4te

Arias arrived at W Jordan UT between 10 & 11:00am per Burns (per google maps it's about 11 hr trip from Mesa)

I'm sceptical about the laundry issue because I tend to think that the bedding may have been put in the washer after the sex but prior to the killing. Either JA in her "helpful cleaning lady way" or TA because he was a bit OCD about cleanliness apparently. So if that's the case, all she had to do in the clean up was transfer the bed linens from washer to dryer (where they were found) and drop in the new washer load and turn it on before leaving.

MOO

Others call it "magical thinking" and it's typical of very young children, no?

IMO it's typical of anyone that believes in imaginary things with no basis in science or fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to Jodi not writing anything about the alleged abuse from Travis in her journals....

We are to believe that shortly after the alleged choking incident JA realized TA was capable of killing her and that this was part of the foundation for her fearing that TA may potentially kill her on June 4th 2008. This alleged event happened some time before 06/04/2008 and we are told that the abusive behaviour escalated over time.

I've heard of domestic violence victims who secretly document abuse in case of their death. Also people who end up dead by either murder or apparent suicide who had told people close to them that if they die under suspicious circumstances that they were murdered. In fact, we know Travis told friends if he was murdered it was at Jodi's hands.

I can understand someone not writing about being abused in their journal. However, couldn't Jodi have documented the abuse and kept the document in perhaps storage, in a safety deposit box.... or under her car seat ? Couldn't she have confided in someone if she believed he was capable of killing her? After all, she had threatened to reveal his alleged pedophilia and as a result he verbally threatened her.

I'm saddened to hear of the women here who have experienced DV and I understand it is possible for someone to not document the violence or tell someone, even if it is over an extended period of time and they fear for their lives. It is just in Jodi's case it makes her (third) story less credible without any..... collaborative evidence.
She didn't document it because it didn't happen. I am sure that had she known that she would eventually accuse him of abuse she would have found a way to make it look like it happened. She didn't change to that story until 2010, far to late to create any proof.

For those in doubt of my reasoning of why Matt, Gus and Darryl MIGHT be involved, please allow me to expound.

Matt and Jodi were an item. I don't remember the dates but somewhere in the late 90's early 2000's. They were a couple for about 2 years. This took place right above Yreka in Oregon.

They broke up.

Jodi and Darryl are now a couple for 4 years down in the southern California area from around 2003 -2007?

They break up.

Travis and Jodi are now a pseudo couple in 2007, all the while, maintaining a cordial relationship with all her ex's.

Jodi befriends colleague (PPL member) Gus who is 25 years her senior and has appeared on Judge Judy show which tells me, he's an opportunist and a ham!!!!

Fast forward:

Jodi went down to Darryl's house June 3rd to 'borrow' gas cans'. In the interim, Matt was there. Why? Why is he even part of the picture?? Don't know..................

Jodi testified (and Darryl concurred) she drove off with his 'remote control' that fateful morning!!
Again, very weird item to accidentally pick up when departing someone's house UNLESS....the remote control was a part of the DVD player that was documented and STOLEN from Jodi's grandparent's home on May 28th.

Why is Matt with Darryl? Very strange combo.

Again, fast forward:
The night of this brutal killing, June 4th approx 5PM...........Jodi called Gus aprrox 3AM June 5th to tell him "Travis was dead"

No one KNEW this except Jodi!! But.......................

So to tie this guys into this event is not a far stretch at all.
I may be wrong but not because it's impossible. Rather.....I just have the event wrong.

This might be a dumb question? But could this have something to do with Tuesday? She was proud to have her friends and family present to watch her spar off with Martinez. Also maybe someone reported her and nurmi doing hugging on camera.?

Anyone think this isossible!

I was thinking the same thing but it has to be "something" more. I still think she perjured herself and I hope we get all the details.

That's been covered already here, she has a license.

Thanks TXHoney for clearing this up.
I posted it , but couldn't get the link to embed.

Sorry for bringing up old news ... Didn't mean to cause any confusion.

Thanks!

For those in doubt of my reasoning of why Matt, Gus and Darryl MIGHT be involved, please allow me to expound.

Matt and Jodi were an item. I don't remember the dates but somewhere in the late 90's early 2000's. They were a couple for about 2 years. This took place right above Yreka in Oregon.

They broke up.

Jodi and Darryl are now a couple for 4 years down in the southern California area from around 2003 -2007?

They break up.

Travis and Jodi are now a pseudo couple in 2007, all the while, maintaining a cordial relationship with all her ex's.

Jodi befriends colleague (PPL member) Gus who is 25 years her senior and has appeared on Judge Judy show which tells me, he's an opportunist and a ham!!!!

Fast forward:

Jodi went down to Darryl's house June 3rd to 'borrow' gas cans'. In the interim, Matt was there. Why? Why is he even part of the picture?? Don't know..................

Jodi testified (and Darryl concurred) she drove off with his 'remote control' that fateful morning!!
Again, very weird item to accidentally pick up when departing someone's house UNLESS....the remote control was a part of the DVD player that was documented and STOLEN from Jodi's grandparent's home on May 28th.

Again, fast forward:
The night of this brutal killing, June 4th approx 5PM...........Jodi called Gus aprrox 3AM June 5th to tell him "Travis was dead"

I may be wrong but not because it's impossible. Rather.....I just have the event wrong.

BBM

I thought she called Gus after she was "notified" that Travis was dead? IOW on June 9. Do you have a link for this alleged call on the 5th? TIA

I am extremely curious now as to the subject matter of ALV's book that is supposed to come out this month. I wonder if it mirrors anything similar to the storyline of this trial.
Was it mentioned, and I missed it?

They broke up.

They break up.

Fast forward:

Again, fast forward:

I don't believe Gus called Jodi and said Travis is dead on June 5th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully snipped by me, just for space.

That's a really interesting idea, IBslethin. I never thought of that. I wonder why it works?

Well, apparently it's because the non-violent stalker is living in this fantasy land that only they think they are in. As if they are living in a bubble.

And when you turn the tables it breaks this fantasy bubble they are living in and embarrasses them into stopping their behavior.

Personally?? I think the reason this works is because these people are not 'obsessed' stalkers but more likely people who severely lack social skills and don't understand boundries.

I don't recommend it with a true stalker because I think, (IMHOO) that once the obsessed stalker's mind get's on that track there is just no telling what they are going to do. I think they are highly dangerous people and as soon as it is recognized this is their behavior, then it should be treated aggressively by law enforcement.

I've mentioned before that it's often a forgotten reality that mental disorders are not static, it's not like people are just born a raging killer and stay that way all their lives. No, it's something that ebbs and flows.

I'm having trouble keeping up with you guys.. But has anyone seen this?

http://www./show/n_1rjojrn

I'm thinking Wilmott may want to watch her back. Jodi was touching JWs hair in the courtroom and it's obvious she tries to emulate her fashion wise. JA is very very scary.

Seeing I'm not religious, I have no idea of the significance or meaning but, I found it VERY odd that Jodi broke out in chorus on July 16th after the police interrogation with "Oh holy Night...." only to sing it again in her jailhouse concert! Isn't that a Christmas carol?

I mean, what the......?
Of all songs, she sings that one twice?...and the first time at the most inappropriate time and place? Somethin's up.
I wondered if she DID see this killing as a sacrificial killing.

Starts 1:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtaktP9JRE=1m26s

Jodi Arias - Holy Night - YouTube

bbm.

Personally, I don't think so. I think it is probably one of the few songs she actually knows by heart and can sing all the way through. She probably learned it previously to perform with a church choir or something, so it is her "go to" song when she feels like singing, because she has a limited repertoire and she is sooo in love with herself she thinks she has an exceptional voice. (IMO, she doesn't. Average at best.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018