weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Lizzie Borden, didn't she commit the crimes naked, then just showered away the blood evidence...

"Though no bloody clothing was found, a few days after the murder Lizzie burned a dress in the stove, saying it had been ruined when she brushed against fresh paint."

The mystery deepens.........

No problem- Relax - Take a deep breath and try not to believe everything JA says.

No fog
No Costco water
No bloody anything - clean up at house
No suitcases

All she needed was a backpack with some clothes, maybe a hefty bag, and whatever she really needed.

Her makeup, hair and skin-care products.
I'm reading from the beginning of the thread, so probably outdated, but I couldn't resist.

I really really doubt the judge wants to see ALV again about approaching Sam, unless it happened again. What would be the point? Why waste time on something that's already been covered?

This has to do with the DT's request for a mistrial due to ALV being harassed. My guess is the judge will question her about it and hopefully deny the motion.

Since there were no wits in the case against Lizzie Borden, I'm sure the idea that she committed her crimes naked was a rumor or something.

>snip<

Q: Do you think it is deceptive for someone to not share
the most private and intimate details of their lives like
their sexual activity with their friends and family, or
would you consider it normal to keep those things
private?

Q: If normal, why do you think Travis’ attempt to keep
things private is deceptive?

TRICK question designed to call her out nekkid with no towel in sight. They knew how she'd answer the first part and predictably, she stepped right into it and *pow* second part lets her know they know.

This jury rocks da house.

>snip<

jurys calling out ALV on her blatant blind eye she has turned in assessing Jodi Arias honestly.. they know that ALV in fact did NOT take such important factors as mentioned above, into consideration in giving an honest and accurate assessment of the defendant
>snip<

Travis could have filmed himself shaking and with tears in his eyes saying, "Jodi is stalking me and she's going to kill me. I'm scared sh%$less right now!"

LaViolette would have sat rigidly in her seat and said, "Mr. Martinez, he looks fine to me. I think he filmed that as a spoof." AND THE JURY KNOWS IT.

Q: On the one side we have demeaning slurs, a slap, a
shove, a chokehold, and a lunge perpetrated on Jodi. On
the other, we have a gunshot to the head, a 4 inch deep
throat slit and close to 30 stab wounds delivered by Jodi
to Travis. Is not the perpetrator of the greatest domestic
violence Jodi?

LaViolette: "NO"

With that one word, she threw the case and her respectability away with both hands. And there's no coming back from that.

I think she also probably waited til dark to leave his home - considering she had at least 2.5 hrs to clean up, etc

She had to get out of the house since his roommate got home between 6 and 6:30 I thought I read. I think she was in a hurry and made many mistakes on the way out.

Check and deposit information in photo below. :)

15v7kg.png

Exactly what I thought.

Thank you.

IMHO, I would prefer she get the DP.....

.....over LWOP

But if no DP, the I would want: LWOPPPARTDS :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

L - LIFE
W - WITH
O - OUT
P - PAROLE
P - PENS
P - PENCILS
A - PAPER
R - ART
T - TWITTER
D - DAYLIGHT
S - SEX

:jail:

I really really doubt the judge wants to see ALV again about approaching Sam, unless it happened again. What would be the point? Why waste time on something that's already been covered?

This has to do with the DT's request for a mistrial due to ALV being harassed. My guess is the judge will question her about it and hopefully deny the motion.

Wasn't ALV's emergency room visit supposed to have occurred last weekend? If so, iirc Juan v. ALV, round 1, had lasted less than an hour. She found being questioned about Snow White, the dwarfs' ages, the shortcomings of her credentials, and her "guideline" so debilitating that she feared she was having a heart attack?

Just a little sumpin sumpin in my "crawl" on the day of the murder. IIRC
didn't TA and friends watch a show WED night called UF or The UF. You would
think after watching this type of show he would know some defense moves beyond just putting your hands up. So "something" stopped him dead in his tracks. Even my grandsons practice wrestling moves. It was something major for JA not to be able to do so. Thanks for letting me expound on this little
jiggle in my "crawl".

Although I find most recent questions heartening with respect to the likelihood of justice being served in this case, I'm withholding judgment as to whether the jurors will hold her accountable by properly discharging their duties as obligated by the Court, until I hear/see the verdict.

I am mindful that of the 16 jurors remaining, it may be that only a minority of that group have actually submitted these questions.

ITA. I don't get too excited about any kind of trend showing itself in the jury questions. For all we know, it could be one or two jurors doing 90% of the questions.

On a totally unrelated matter, it seems I have to re-log into WS every few minutes. Is that normal?

Travis had very white, thin long fingers. I thought those other fingers belonged to a person of color at first, then I thought they looked oil stained or very tan. Too thick/short for Travis' fingers. No comment on rest of the pic. :blushing:

Agreed.....I asked before if we could do a poll here on WS, as I think the poll would reveal a very high percent that those do not look like TA fingers. It is ONLY JA word that it is TA.

So who can believe her....LOL

She had to get out of the house since his roommate got home between 6 and 6:30 I thought I read. I think she was in a hurry and made many mistakes on the way out.

IIRC the roommate was supposed to get home around 6:30 but didn't actually get home til 9pm

Jodi's lies and gas-lighting Travis mirrors what this guy's ex did to him...from standing in the bedroom when he knew locked the door, saying she got a phone call and thought it was a "code" to come over...to accusing him of DV when he raised his voice after her showing up and pounding on windows, jimmying open windows, after he changed the locks, with a screw-driver to break in...she suggested he needed mental health counseling and she would gladly drive him. Sound familiar?
Poor Travis and this lucky guy who got away. http://.blogspot.com/2013/03/jodi-arias-charming-lying-murdering.html

Wasn't ALV's emergency room visit supposed to have occurred last weekend? If so, iirc Juan v. ALV, round 1, had lasted less than an hour. She found being questioned about Snow White, the dwarfs' ages, the shortcomings of her credentials, and her "guideline" so debilitating that she feared she was having a heart attack?

Think she is going to claim witness intimidation via social media and then in addition throw JM into the mix...if this is the issue.

I do believe her behavior on the stand was horrible to JM. Her remark about puttin JM in time out is something the judge needs to fine her for....she is supposed to be a professional and this was most unprofessional. She said more offensive things to the prosecutor as well. And she lied under oath.

My apologies for likely bringing up a question thats been answered, possibly even numerous times since Friday and ive unfortunately just not seen them.. I was just rewatching part 1 of Fridays testimony mainly to watch Jenny W lose her $hit which led to the 10min recess for her to recover.. In watching the video I also heard ALV's response to the juror question regarding the Spidey underoos... the question asks what beyond just the word of Jodi has she seen of the underwear(as in seeing the actual underwear, pictures of the underwear, etc)..

ALV replies that shes seen the text msg from Jodi to Travis where JODI TELLS TRAVIS THAT SHE'S BRINGING THE SPIDERMAN UNDERWEAR....

Can someone, anyone please help a sister out here and please tell me what in the hell that ALV is talking about in this response to the jury question?????

Is this just something that i have somehow overlooked and we've known about all along that there was actual, factual discussion in black and white btwn Jodi and Travis talking about the Spidey underoos????

My personal opinion of the existence of the underwear was never negative to begin wrt it IMO NOT INDICATIVE OF ATTRACTION TO LITTLE BOYS ...imo the existence of the underwear does not in any way equate with pedophilia..but I was unaware that we ever had any basis to even believe that the underwear existed but, rather were only a figment of the defendants imagination with ulterior motives of implying he had an attraction to little boys..

I just want to be clear and understand do we have corroborating evidence such as what ALV testified to on Friday regarding there being actual text betwn the two where Jodi actually speaks specifically about the Spidey underwear??
This is the only text I am aware of about the spidey undies. It wasn't shown on the screen for some reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mnoqnKekmpc#t=331s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member