weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
"**** It appears ALV’s definition of Gold Digger is not the same as Travis’s. Did she even read this blog. This clearly shows her lack of objectivity, shoddy work product and bias. She told the jury that he wanted to marry a Gold Digger to give a negative impression of Travis. It is obvious she only read the title and not the blog entry itself. "

For someone who freaked out on the stand when JM referred to the title of her seminar, the "Snow White" one, and claimed that's not what it was about, just a catchy title, what a total hypocrite Miss Violet is!

The throat slashing to me was just the coup de gras for Jodi. I can just imagine how proud she was of herself. The whole murder scene to me looked like Jodi saying "TAKE THAT YOU A-HOLE. LET'S SEE IF YOU EVER MESS WITH ME AGAIN!"

I've always thought that she slit his throat to keep him quiet, since he was crawling down the hall and not dying right away.

He had to have been screaming, moaning, something like that...

In Jodi's Ninja story, Travis lived through most of the assualt, as she could hear him breathing. That's the reason I think she shot him last. He just wouldn't die!

Maybe she made cash on the side from dealing dope. Although, not a biggie to me.

Was Jodi a drinker or pothead? Anyone know? tia

I've been having trouble figuring out those two men. Drugs could be the key. I'm pretty sure JA was using something. There is no way I will be convinced that b*&* wasn't doing drugs or alcohol or both. :jail:

Are these the pics Juan objected to when the computer guy testified?

IMO, I do believe it is Travis. I have my reasons why but I don't think i'm allowed to post it. :blushing:

Compare DB's frankenstein fingers to Travis' fingers. not my picture, fyi.

Attachments

• 539731_428409633901851_22832114_n.jpg
    539731_428409633901851_22832114_n.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 89
I don't understand why ALV made the following statements.

She said it was foolish for Jodi to say no jury would ever convict her. Why? She thinks Jodi is innocent, right?

She also said Travis didn't deserve to die. But she feels Jodi is justified in killing Travis in self defense. If Travis was going to kill Jodi, he would have deserved to die, right?

If the defendant's license plate was upside down since she was in CA, how did the checkpoint folks miss that?

She was stopped in South Jordan by LE, and fixed it there.

Maybe she made cash on the side from dealing dope. Although, not a biggie to me.

Was Jodi a drinker or pothead? Anyone know? tia

WELL, we do know according to her parents that in 8th grade she was caught growing pot in her mother's Tupperware on the roof and they ratted her out on that.

I don't recall discussing any check. I still think that she sneaked around that house all the time and had no fear of running into roommates. She said on the stand that she didn't even recall having fear--oops, anger.

Yes, I was confusing Zach and Enrique. Zach got home at 9pm. Enrique seems confused about his days. his reference to 630pm had to be Tuesday, not wed.

She had no fear, she simply used the check to make nice when showing up unannounced knowing it will never be cashed. She probably has shown up without warning more than fifty times in the past. TA is annoyed but used to it. No doubt she hightailed it up to his room. Neither one wanted it known she was there.

Just got back from the grocery store and hearing that Dido stalker song with the lyrics "It might change my memory" which JA sang while being interrogated. :eek:

Creepy. I'd never heard that song outside of this trial and did not expect to hear it in the grocery store of all places.

I know what u mean!! I heard the same song as well on Friday afternoon while I was shopping at Macy's! I don't think I've ever heard that particular song prior to JA's cray cray introducing us all to it!!!

I was wondering if the defense team was making a big deal about Juan outside the court house signing a women's cane and a picture or two taken with some public fans.
Isn't it wrong for Jennifer Willmott and Maria Dela Rosa, the mitigation lady to go out for dinner with AVL when AVL is still going to be on the stand the next day.
Wouldn't this be looked at as coaching a witness.
http://tamaratattles.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/alycewatermarked.jpg?w=794&h=596

http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/10...ant-except-a-yes-or-no-answer/comment-page-1/

I don't know if these links to the picture of them having dinner together will work but you can copy and paste them into a search bar and they should work.

I'm throwing this in, not in response to anybody's post, but just because I don't want to lose this information (in the fog).

I googled the name Bobby Juarez and got one of the White Pages entries that says there are 10 people with that name in the U.S. and Canada. If you search by the name Robert Juarez, the number jumps to 240.

Aileen Wuornos shot the men. Lizzy Borden? Axe?

Throat slit has a significant ritual meaning. Just moo.

None. Except maybe Lizzy Borden or Eileen Warnos. Don't remember if they did or not.

I was wondering if the defense team was making a big deal about Juan outside the court house signing a women's cane and a picture or two taken with some public fans.
Isn't it wrong for Jennifer Willmott and Maria Dela Rosa, the mitigation lady to go out for dinner with AVL when AVL is still going to be on the stand the next day.
Wouldn't this be looked at as coaching a witness.
http://tamaratattles.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/alycewatermarked.jpg?w=794&h=596

http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/10...ant-except-a-yes-or-no-answer/comment-page-1/

I don't know if these links to the picture of them having dinner together will work but you can copy and paste them into a search bar and they should work.

It's all YES YES AND YES to everything you said. I couldn't believe it when the defense harped to the judge about JM's photo session outside. He didn't orchestrate or plan that, he just walked outside and there they were. After all the Hollywood theatrics in the CA case with THOSE lawyers, another reason why I couldn't believe the accusations against JM.

Raphael Colombo testified there were two stains in the car, one in the front passenger seat, one in the back seat in the middle.

When asked about the stains he said he thought it was kool-aid and that the defendant had had children in the car.

His testimony starts within the first few mins.
Jodi Arias Trial Day 8 (Full)

I didnt mean to make it sound like he testified that it was blood, my apologies. Typing on this tablet causes me to shortcut. He said koolaid, but we know it was blood.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Please disregard if this subject has been previously discussed.

The pen/pencil holder on JW's desk seems to be missing around March 28. It can previously be seen in containers in various locations on the desk prior to that point. I have not reviewed every video from that date. Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Hmmm, very interesting. Thanks! :rocker:

I thought Travis texted her some photos? I wonder where those are?

Compare DB's frankenstein fingers to Travis' fingers. not my picture, fyi.

She had no fear, she simply used the check to make nice when showing up unannounced knowing it will never be cashed. She probably has shown up without warning more than fifty times in the past. TA is annoyed but used to it. No doubt she hightailed it up to his room. Neither one wanted it known she was there.

I'm sorry. I don't recall discussing the check. Maybe you were discussing that with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15