weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she went thru my city to get her fries n water

Every time I think about that order, can't help but wonder how many orders like that McDonald's has. Strange. No burger, no soft drink...just water and fries.

:D

True, but in her defense, that was from 1989. ' Shorely' she has done something to change that by now.

She has her MFCC so maybe that is all she needs now.

So, she still has her "jersey" accent....lol...I did hear that too.

I also have to add....I love me some Juan and his suuuure comeback.

IIRC...that's just the expiration/cancellation of her Psychological Assistant license, which was replaced by her Psychologist license (which is valid). I recall someone sorting this out here a while back. :twocents:

It doesn't list any formal training on her c.v. for schooling to become a Psychologist which requires a PhD.....

Can anyone clarify? If she has her PhD I must have missed that in my FOG! :floorlaugh:

From ALV's c.v. = she only has her Master's degree. She is not a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, M.D. or anything else like that.

What is insinuated by the link where she was a "psychologist's assistant" is that the Psychologist she worked under has had his license revoked. That could be for a variety of reasons.

Yes, I do now remember this...ya'll can please disregard my previous incorrect post that stated she has a valid license. :blushing:

I am watching Dante's Peak. Pierce Brosnan (he is so yummy) just said the exact words about boiling the frog that LaViolette said in testimony., now we know where she got it.

Remember, when she first took the stand she used countless television shows and movies as frames of reference. I kid you not.

Are these the pics Juan objected to when the computer guy testified?

IMO, I do believe it is Travis. I have my reasons why but I don't think i'm allowed to post it. :blushing:

I have seen comparison shots of the fingers in the picture and DB's fingers, and Travis's fingers. No way do the fingers in the photo belong to Travis. They just don't match. They do, however, bear a striking resemblance to DB's fingers.

I don't understand what you guys are calling a time out?

Do you mean that 3 minute recess?

I interpreted this that something occurred at the sidebar, where the judge agreed with Juan that ALV *must* answer that question about whether the text revealed that TA was very scared of Jodi due to her stalking. . .

And that time was given to the Defense team to advise ALV how she better answer or she would be held in contempt or something.

Did I totally misunderstand that?

Why would a witness get a 'time out'? I mean, what would be the purpose? They don't really do this, right?

I agree with you. I want to know what question Juan wanted to ask her. He asks the judge if he can ask ALV the question they had been discussing and then the judge calls a sidebar and then comes the break.

It's killing me not knowing what the "issue" is with ALV....sounded like she could be in big trouble.

It doesn't list any formal training on her c.v. for schooling to become a Psychologist which requires a PhD.....

Can anyone clarify? If she has her PhD I must have missed that in my FOG! :floorlaugh:

Yes, I think you're right. I believe to have a "Psychologist License" one has to have a doctorate. However, not being licensed does not prevent you from validly practicing psychological counseling.

But, maybe someone with real chops in this area can clear this up. :floorlaugh:

Jody nutty story is that sex calmed Travis down. Which she went into in detail many times. So after that pre-murder sex session, Travis should have been as mellow as a marshmallow. A point Juan has not brought out yet. I wonder why?

So, she still has her "jersey" accent....lol...I did hear that too.

I also have to add....I love me some Juan and his suuuure comeback.

I'm a big fan of his "riiiiiiigghhht" comeback, too :rocker:

Okay. I hadn't looked closely at this check as an alibi to Travis. Wasn't it dated May something? Do we know for sure she didn't mail it to him?

Wonder how it was numbered in the series, in relation to other cks for May.

I find the need to apologize for making some really stupid posts.....I don't really think I am stupid, just confused on a lot of stuff on this case.....so forgive me....

Don't apologize, it is a bizarre case. The self defense claim is stupid, not you.

Yes, I think you're right. I believe to have a "Psychologist License" one has to have a doctorate. However, not being licensed does not prevent you from validly practicing psychological counseling.

But, maybe someone with real chops in this area can clear this up. :floorlaugh:

That would be me. She does not have a PhD. To be a Psychologist, you have to have a PhD. She has her Masters. She can "counsel" with a Masters. She can not prescribe medication/prescriptions.
You must hold a state license to validly practice any clinical counseling, even with a Masters background. States require licensure testing, continuing ed and license renewals.

That would be me. She does not have a PhD. To be a Psychologist, you have to have a PhD. She has her Masters. She can "counsel" with a Masters. She can not prescribe medication/prescriptions.
You must hold a state license to validly practice any clinical counseling, even with a Masters background. States require licensure testing, continuing ed and license renewals.

Oh, so sorry...I wasn't implying you were deficient, I was directing that comment at me. :blushing:

On the photo's in the bedroom of Jodi and Travis do they all have time stamps? When I look at them I see date and time for his , but nothing for hers. I saw the one where there was some fingers in the picture. Can someone give me a link where these are located? Please?

I too think in the panic, moo, she "lost" the camera and had no time left to find it.....or deleted and in a very uneistienian way, thought that would be good enough, moo.

IMO that girl has never experienced panic in her life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think at first it was her intentions (she has dated all types of men with different "religions")... but when he wouldn't die, she resorted to Plan C- the throat slit. How many women have you heard doing this ever?

That doesn't make it "ritualistic." Just extra cruel and desperate.

I have seen comparison shots of the fingers in the picture and DB's fingers, and Travis's fingers. No way do the fingers in the photo belong to Travis. They just don't match. They do, however, bear a striking resemblance to DB's fingers.

Not to mention...other extremities don't match as well...moo.

Oh, so sorry...I wasn't implying you were deficient, I was directing that comment at me. :blushing:

No problem whatsoever, JRS. This case is so nutty due to all the subterfuge via the testi-phoney from the Defense's "witnesses".
I can't believe we have to hear another day of ALV!!!!! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members