weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prison in Arizona that houses inmates on death row is currently being sued because of the violence. Female gang members. Jodi cannot walk into any prison fluffing her feathers. She wont get away with it. She will be a target.

Hence the reason she chose someone like Donovan to befriend. JA is not idiot, she'll likely join a gang herself.
:facepalm:

As far as anything bad happening to JA in prison, I don't think so because she has already been in there almost 5 years and nothing has happened to her. jmo

She's been in jail for 5 years--not prison. Big difference.

Travis was looking for a name in that e-mail.It sounds like she told him a lie about something she was told & she told him.So he wants the name of the person.Does that make sense?LOL

So Mrs G Norris and IB Sleuthin think that JA is not responsible for what she did to Travis? :facepalm:

Where did you find any evidence to claim I would have posted something like this?

And did the facepalm help you come to that conclusion?

Are you seeking clarification of my posts or are you implying something for your own agenda.

Now I'm really going to bed. Have a good night and see you in the AM.

Good posting to all.

I will bet my home, cars and assets that she was NOT a sex worker. I would have heard about it. We are a close knit community. Someone would have talked and I would be all over this thread talking about it lol

Maybe she's on sugardaddy sites? I could see her doing that. But it sounds more like she lied about someone doing something to TA and that person admitted to her about it via email, but TA says that person doesn't exist. I'm sure she made it seem like people were stalking her, loving her, and everything in between. He probably looked into that person and discovered they aren't real.

As far as anything bad happening to JA in prison, I don't think so because she has already been in there almost 5 years and nothing has happened to her. jmo

The prison she is in is dorm type facility. Shes in a cell with a roommate. She has gotten into a fight. Said it was self defense. She probably likes going to court. It gets her out of jail. When this is over, off to prison she goes. Her new normal. And she was never normal.

The prison in Arizona that houses inmates on death row is currently being sued because of the violence. Female gang members. Jodi cannot walk into any prison fluffing her feathers. She wont get away with it. She will be a target.

Oooh.......JA will be way too fancy and dramatic for their liking in that environment. After the novelty of her being there fades away, she will have a tough go of things. And rightfully so......

It was totally an inside job. The initials MM keep coming to mind. :facepalm:

is anyone else thinking about the burglary in Dr D's house earlier this year , her laptop was stolen, had all her research notes regarding state of az vs. arias trial ,, Do you believe its a random break in or do you think someone associated with jodi did it?

I vacillate between hoping for LWOP, and hoping for the DP.

If she gets LWOP, for sure she will forge some kind of life for herself in prison. She will likely spend a couple years in admin seg due to her high profile, but I think she would eventually win a ticket to gen pop. She will survive, and even thrive (after a limited fashion) in prison. But eventually she will be disregarded, and mostly forgotten by the media, as well as the average citizen. Her groupies and advocates will be far and few between after 5-8 years or so. She will age, while she wins a job years pushing a broom, scrubbing something, or passing out library books. She will find her "hook ups" once in gen pop. And she will have her enemies who want to do her harm for their own notoriety.

If she gets the DP, it will severely restrict her movements and who she will have contact with. But realistically, it will be 15+ years before she even gets close to a real date with a gurney and a needle. In that time, she will become even more of a "notorious celebrity", while in lock down 23 hours a day on death row. Anti-DP advocates will make her into a pseudo-celebrity for why the DP should be abolished, because she was a "battered woman defending herself". Travis' name will be lost in the hype and celebrity of a condemned JA, or his name will continue to be sullied with allegations of battering and abuse and pedophilia. She will have groupies and websites and marriage proposals, etc. She will have YEARS or DECADES of appeals on little technicalities. She will relish all of the attention her appeals command. She will have a team of anti-DP attorneys. Law students will salivate to be part of her attorney team. Books will be written about her. But she will experience prison each and every day as a condemned inmate in lockdown 23 hours a day-- unless and until she is granted LWOP or a final date with the needle.

I honestly don't know which to hope for.

Travis' family (reportedly) wants the DP. And I'm supportive of that. But I just wonder if they have weighed the emotional toll that a DP verdict will weigh on them in the decades to come. That's when I swing back to LWOP-- let her age and rot for 60 years or so eating prison food, sleeping on a thin pad, and using the cold metal potty in full view of the guards every day. Scheming about how to one up another inmate for hot chocolate packets and ramen noodles.

Which outcome is "justice?" The answer is "both", but we each favor one or the other for our own reasons.

:goodpost: And I think you, along with our katiecoolady, have swayed me into thinking LWOP will be worse for her. Thank you.

I want the family to feel they have had justice, so I support them in whatever verdict they hope for. I just want her to have the WORST punishment possible for her. And I want her to GO AWAY after this. Never to be heard from again. Whatever punishment accomplishes that is fine with me.

I'm not sure but I have funny vibe that she will be on the stand here soon.

IS her mom on her side?
How much communication was there between JA and TA from their break-up in April till his death?

I will bet my home, cars and assets that she was NOT a sex worker. I would have heard about it. We are a close knit community. Someone would have talked and I would be all over this thread talking about it lol

Maybe she's on sugardaddy sites? I could see her doing that. But it sounds more like she lied about someone doing something to TA and that person admitted to her about it via email, but TA says that person doesn't exist. I'm sure she made it seem like people were stalking her, loving her, and everything in between. He probably looked into that person and discovered they aren't real.

Agree, not a sex worker.

I think she lied and said 'someone' had sent her an email about someone who was close to Travis and he was protecting them against her spreading vicious rumours based on lies. Like 'I got an email from <insert name here> and he told me <insert infraction here> about (say) Mimi', and she contacted Travis to tell him hoping to turn him off Mimi, but it backfires because he thinks it's a lie.

She was there last week .

Do you think maybe someone contacted her from JM's office about the tweeting? JM did bring up her full name in court. Maybe someone from his office, judge's, or the sheriff's office contacted her about the behavior. Idk, I don't know much about laws in AZ.

I just thought of something. Wasn't the big argument how private TA was? I bet they didn't use protection (he wouldn't want to seen at a store purchasing them, at least according to her) so her DNA would be on him still if they did have sex.

she has been in jail, NOT prison...two very different animals

BBM

I don't. She had to have known something wasn't right, that she had problems, yet she chose to do nothing about it. She has only herself to blame.

(That's pretty much what my last sentence said there right?).

But, as always I respect your opinion and hope you respect mine.
That's why we are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member