Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ideas.
If she is down there this is where the homeless guy lived or this is where the family or someone close to the family use to live.

Forgive the indelicacy of this comment: One never (in my recollection) hears of a body in water being found because someone smelled the stench. And the temp of well water is usually a minimum of 54 degrees (learned this on a Mammouth Cave tour when I was about 12)

Interesting about the Cave.

I'm praying she's not in there. And wondering who the tipster is.....:waitasec:

Wow, this is crazy, praying for little Lisa!!

Hugs to the group.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin N Brighton search - well is 25 to 30 feet deep - 3-feet wide according to KCFD - 15 mins into well search.

that video that I just posted said that the tip was phoned in (per the reporter)

Anyone else notice White ME ’s truck between the two Fire engines...? :cry:

Hubby says news alert on his phone said aunt involved. Didnt give details.. I dont see it on MSM but he gets news feeds only from msm... maybe an error from msm???

if she's down there, the firefighter wouldn't bring her up right? ME would have to go down and photograph?

If (God forbid) the baby is found in the well...then no way do I beleive the mom was involved.

Empty house..Dumpster fire to dispose of clothes?evidence...and baby dumped quickly outside empty house.

This is starting to take a very unsavoury twist. I really hope Iam wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya