Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they have portable cisterns to Pump the water into...

You answered my question before I even asked it. You are efficient! So then do they transport the water somewhere in case they need to look at it more closely?

Truck with two black boxes on it looks like portable cisterns... they will pump water there...

Where does the water get pumped to? Into the truck?

When a septic tank is pumped, yes it goes into the truck. I'm sure they're able to pump it into something else if needed.

Why no crime scene tape...it's bothering me. Wouldn't one want to err on the side of being overly cautious and put up the tape? What's the protocol on the tape, anyone?

It's not really a crime scene...but then I'm not sure what protocol is.

Can you guys hear the people talking on that live feed site? What are they saying?

Why no crime scene tape...it's bothering me. Wouldn't one want to err on the side of being overly cautious and put up the tape? What's the protocol on the tape, anyone?

They don't know that it IS a crime scene yet. They have to find some kind of evidence related to Lisa's case before it is a crime scene.

3838 N Brighton

I just looked that up on Google Maps and it's pretty far away from the Irwin house on Lister. I estimate 2500 feet, so about a half-mile. If correct, I wouldn't call it a "neighbor" as it's been referred to.

Depite my earlier O/T post about looking for a loophole to shaving I am going to hit the shower. When I come back I hope I am not 9 pages behind but more importantly I hope Baby Lisa has been found safe and everything about GJ convening, boxed wine, preparing to be arrested and draining cisterns were complete wastes of time. This baby needs to come home now and not from the bottom of a cistern.

Capt SY re the video at store:
On phone interview w/Fox's M. Kelly-

-it is not info that is going to break t case-no drama, no scandal
-we know who person is-detectives assured me no drama around it
-can't speculate on theory-in store w/another person-a man
-no, i don't know whether she had revealed that to police
-i have no info at all about boys (sons) even being floated around as part of any theory (paraphrased)

FLOATED! He used the word Floated???? Gulp

Fox Live Streaming

J Pepitone: deck was built over cistern; 2x large trucks at scene-one is a suction truck to suck out water from cistern and Capt SY saying process gonna take quite some time; well-known abandoned home in neighborhood had been marked as dangerous property

It took them a WEEK to figure out that a dangerous vacant lot needed to be searched and at that it still took a tip called in?

Where do they think they will find the body? On someone's mantlepiece?

I mean fgs. If it was the mom..nearby vacant lot. If it was a stranger wanting to hurt the parents, nearby vacant lot. If it was someone they knew who couldn't figure out what to do with her, nearby vacant lot...an OBVIOUS place to search.

Is that what the reporter said?

That's what a man said. I heard him very clearly. I was on the Websleuths tab when it was said, so I can't say for sure who said it.

Makes me at least feel like there isn't anything that we don't know about going on....

Yes, he clearly doesn't know he's on a live feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06