Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the name of heavens would Lisa get into an old well underneath a deck at an abandoned house where the boards from the deck had to be removed to get at the well? ...:waitasec:

One of our members has the same thing on her house. Just pull it back a bit (the lattice work around the bottom of deck) and it goes right back and the little nails stick right back in. KWIM? That deck is pretty high up eleph, someone said about chest high on a firefighter? JMHO

Just got done doing a quick clean, thanks to some motivation for you all. They are still searching in the well, correct?

Just a guess, but is it possible they are using the cherry picker truck to tear down the rest of the deck?

Which truck is being referred to as the cherry picker truck? I envision a cherry picker truck as a truck with a boom, used to raise someone in the air in a bucket.

All I see are two pumper trucks. One currently being used & one blocking the view on the Fox feed.

My son just heard me listening to the scanner of Clay county.He asked me what it was.I told him and he replied you are becoming more like Nancy Grace.lol

I have tuned in to that scanner here and there, nothing ever about this search - are you hearing anything? The KCPD one is offline for some reason. :banghead:

Not sure it matters all that much but I think there is a google glitch.....the address at the intersection just down to the south of the marker shows up as 3889 not 3838. If you put the google street view guy directly across from the apartments exit drive and spin around you can see the house with the tall deck right at the end. Could be wrong still.....but sure looks like the same deck.

jmo

Only thing with that house, though is that it looks lived in, not overgrown, and it is on Northeast 38th Street. The Fox 4 reporter definitely said they were on North Brighton, and locals have reported North Brighton is closed.

That screen door now in a trash pile behind the house was leaning against the deck earlier. It wasn't ON the deck, though. Wonder why they moved it. Maybe to go under the deck?

Thank you all for the links and your input. I need to go sit in the sun on our deck for a bit, watch the hawks circle overhead and offer prayers for baby Lisa.

This is so sorrowful for such a precious little life.

Which truck is being referred to as the cherry picker truck? I envision a cherry picker truck as a truck with a boom, used to raise someone in the air in a bucket.

All I see are two pumper trucks. One currently being used & one blocking the view on the Fox feed.

The truck closest to the deck had a huge metal arm going up and down for a few..... I don't think that's a tanker truck.

How in the name of heavens would Lisa get into an old well underneath a deck at an abandoned house where the boards from the deck had to be removed to get at the well? ...:waitasec:

In the house I grew up in, there was a "dummy" board along the side of the deck that we could remove and get under. I had to crawl under that nasty many a times to retrieve things that fell through the cracks of the deck. I'm sure they tore it up for easy access.

I am praying that LE is just being very thorough and I pray they find nothing. Just the thought....shutter.....

I have tuned in to that scanner here and there, nothing ever about this search - are you hearing anything? The KCPD one is offline for some reason. :banghead:

Do you guys have a special radio for the scanner... or is something you can find on the internet now days?

What is that pounding sound? Sounds like hammering....
Now it stopped....did you all hear it?

I wonder if some of the deck wasn't already missing or rotten. Especially if no one has lived there for 2 years (according to the property owner).

I really hate that this thread is now a forum... I don't know where to post. Hope she is not in the well, if that search turns up nothing maybe they should search the walls of the place the dad was working at that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom