WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My take on that whole debacle - that POOR POOR CHILD - first, the SECOND he screamed and fell to the ground, I WOULD HAVE STOPPED RIGHT THERE and tended to him. The mother didn't "slam the door" on his arm - the guy that restrained her, threw her up against the side of the car and the door slammed shut on his arm - was not purposeful. And NO THAT CHILD SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE. If they are going to protest - then set up a "designated babysitter". Please leave the kiddies home. IMO - these people are not really protesters - more like gawkers, looky loos, rabblerousers, and trouble makers. CA SHOULD NOT be out there AT ALL. Stay in your house. The old saying "ignore them and they will go away" works.

Now tonight there will probably be more there - wanting to "see some action". If I were president of the HOA I would have a long talk with CA and GA about what it is going to take ON THEIR SIDE to stop all this. IMO they are just egging it on. Take up all the tape, signs, and stakes. Just turn on the sprinklers if (and when) the crowd gets bigger. Stay in your house or go OUT BACK where no one can see you.

I agree with others here that say this situation is growing worse and worse everyday and something really bad is going to happen.

I hope that little boy is ok - the force of that door slam may just have broken his little arm. I really hope the news follows up with him. I jsut can't believe NO ONE IN THE CROWD AT ALL immediately went to his aid. That is just wrong. They are all there about a "child" that is missing and just might be deceased - yet when a "child" in the crowd gets hurt - no one pays any attention. (((((((((((((((((hangs and shakes head))))))))))))))))

Glad to be here for you. It is a trade off though. You guys educate me in the fine points of a lot of things. I have one more thing that is the funniest yet but I am not quite ready to go public with it. May I PM you? I will warn you it is kind of rude and you and Mr. Blink will either ROTF or just say Ewwww. You make the call.

Green Bologna, day old bread, and plenty of tossed salad

Would you pm it to me, too.

PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEZE!!!!! I love your humor!

:confused:How can George mow the lawn, when his grand baby is missing?

As much as I hate to say this cause I know I'll probably pizz alot of you guys off.. BUT their kids are alive and accounted for.
That being said, I personally would NOT bring my child to such an event but maybe that was the only option open to them (other than staying home and doing nothing)
Not everybody has a Nanny to watch their children.. (invisible or otherwise)

Very well put Nachomama. (I love the invisible nanny part!)

I agree it's WRONG to bring a child to a protest such as this. Some people actually take their children along and don't dump them on their parents or nannys. In fact, I don't know anyone that can afford a nanny!

I also believe some of the people are attention seekers but I think most are sincere and actually believe their presence could cause the 'A' family to grow a soul..or exhibit some sort of human compassion towards Caylee.

Maybe they think the presence of children could shame the A's into forcing Casey's hand?

I wonder why KC allows her family to keep going through this? She has caused so much pain here and she still doesn't end it.

I don't wonder, I think she's probably pleased in a way her mother and father are defending her, outright, to the public. The focus and attention are solely on her.

What is disturbing is that the grandmother insists on going outside to put the no trespassing signs up, which automatically brings her into contact with these people and nearly half the instances where there is this kind of conflict, it's related to this activity. Don't get me wrong - it's her yard and she can do what she wants. However, I'd think she'd recognize that in doing so, you have to ignore what's said by the protesters where you do it, and she can't seem to see her way clear to do that. To me, it's almost like she has a subconscious need to vent her own frustrations and that's why this all happens.

As far as the protesters, I support the right to assembly, and I also advocate it in PEACEFUL manner. The folks doing this will get far more recognition and credibility if they were silent and weren't provoked by the family's appearance. Some, BTW, do that very thing: it's the ones that scream, hoot and holler all night that need to be cited for harrassment, IMO.

What the hell was Cindy thinking? She stormed right up to the car and put her head almost right in and was screaming. Was she drinking? "If you call her a b**** one more time..."

What? I wonder what Cindy thought she was going to do. I didn't see any video of what lead up to that confrontation but in my opinion, if anyone came up to me, in my car, while my child was in it, the way Cindy did, I'd jump out pretty fast as well.

How can George mow the lawn, when his grand baby is missing?

Some resemblance of real life has to carry on, or it surely would be enough to drive them insane. Cut a little slack.

I don't wonder, I think she's probably pleased in a way her mother and father are defending her, outright, to the public. The focus and attention are solely on her.

What is disturbing is that the grandmother insists on going outside to put the no trespassing signs up, which automatically brings her into contact with these people and nearly half the instances where there is this kind of conflict, it's related to this activity. Don't get me wrong - it's her yard and she can do what she wants. However, I'd think she'd recognize that in doing so, you have to ignore what's said by the protesters where you do it, and she can't seem to see her way clear to do that. To me, it's almost like she has a subconscious need to vent her own frustrations and that's why this all happens.

As far as the protesters, I support the right to assembly, and I also advocate it in PEACEFUL manner. The folks doing this will get far more recognition and credibility if they were silent and weren't provoked by the family's appearance. Some, BTW, do that very thing: it's the ones that scream, hoot and holler all night that need to be cited for harrassment, IMO.

I suppose once you steal money from them it gets pretty easy from there just to treat them any way and not have it bother you.

As much as I hate to say this cause I know I'll probably pizz alot of you guys off.. BUT their kids are alive and accounted for. That being said, I personally would NOT bring my child to such an event but maybe that was the only option open to them (other than staying home and doing nothing)
Not everybody has a Nanny to watch their children.. (invisible or otherwise)

The fact that a child is alive and accounted for is no excuse to minimize his being injured and scared. It's abuse or neglect at the very least any way you look at it.

The mindset of these people, who choose the option of exposing their children to something bad and potentially dangerous, is no different from Casey Anthony's. JMO.

This was NOT the only option available to them. They could have brought their children to the movies, stayed home and played games with them, and even ---- perish the thought--- read a book with them.

This mother brought her child to a known volitile situation late at night and then ignored the child when he was hurt. She should be investigated.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

OMG. Getting into a fight with a woman and slamming your son's arm in the car. Nice. Not!

The kids arm getting crushed was accident but he shouldn't have been there but neither should Casey. She should be in jail and none of this would be happening

:rolleyes:
What the hell was Cindy thinking? She stormed right up to the car and put her head almost right in and was screaming. Was she drinking? "If you call her a b**** one more time..."

What? I wonder what Cindy thought she was going to do. I didn't see any video of what lead up to that confrontation but in my opinion, if anyone came up to me, in my car, while my child was in it, the way Cindy did, I'd jump out pretty fast as well.

Oh yeah...I just saw the video on my local news finally. The link for me is just a green square that plays--don't know why as I don't generally have that prob.

Anyhow, I really wasn't aware that Cindy had to go across the street to get into it and the protestors were about to drive off when Cindy stuck her entire body on the interior side of the driver's door while weilding her sidekick hammer.
What inflamed Cindy's rage was that the potestors had been calling Casey a B****.
"If you call her a B**** one more time,.........lotta bleeping by Wftv
Cindy was yelling that as she stormed across the street.

I have a question: Why the H do the Anthony's come out in the front yard when they have a fenced in BACKYARD? They seem to want the drama!!

Well now that we have Cindy on tape, we know the answer to that riddle is simply:
to get to the other side....

WFTV just had a little update to this on the noon newscast.

I didn't see this, but apparently Cindy had the HAMMER in her hand when she went up to that vehicle. Could have gotten really ugly. She should KNOW BETTER than to go outside her house at 11:30 at night with a mob out there. Why not wait until morning?

Also, the reporter talked to George a little this morning - George thinks some of these protesters ARE GETTING PAID TO BE OUT THERE.

George, who do you think is paying them? OCSO? Get a grip on reality dude! People are angry at your daughter, and your family for actually believing her cockamamie story - despite years of her lying to you and stealing from you.

.......... You know, I probably would have done EXACTLY what Cindy did.....................Donna, I really do not think you would.
You would know how futile it is to engage them under these circumstances.
You would know the security guards are gone.
You would know to just go to bed and try to get some rest.
Well...JMO

I seriously KNOW if someone was outside screaming the things these people are screaming I WOULD end up snapping at some point and confronting them. Yes I would know it would be futile to to engage them.
Yes, I would know I should go relax and get some rest.
However, I do know how I can react when pushed to the absolute limit and I think this is what is happening to them.
I do appreciate you thinking that I wouldn't do this though and thank you for it.

I didn't see this, but apparently Cindy had the HAMMER in her hand when she went up to that vehicle. Could have gotten really ugly. She should KNOW BETTER than to go outside her house at 11:30 at night with a mob out there. Why not wait until morning?

Also, the reporter talked to George a little this morning - George thinks some of these protesters ARE GETTING PAID TO BE OUT THERE.

George, who do you think is paying them? OCSO? Get a grip on reality dude! People are angry at your daughter, and your family for actually believing her cockamamie story - despite years of her lying to you and stealing from you.

Yes I heard it too!!! George believes some protestors are being paid. I mean C'mon. Have you seen the protestors??? They need a raise...:rolleyes:

I think that the people outside the A's who are protesting the protesters are being paid by Nejame to do so. IMHO. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99
Back