• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked twice now on either this thread or another thread.

Does anyone have a link that ZG has been officially cleared, or is this just another "according to a source" thing?

I've been wondering the same. I missed the iv with her the other night though...perhaps the info came out then??

I've been wondering the same. I missed the iv with her the other night though...perhaps the info came out then??

I don't know, but sometimes the more something gets repeated, the more it takes on a life of its own and is taken for truth even if it isn't.

I'd love to see the link that ZG has been officially cleared.

Anyone?

These days I think young people rely on technology more than us older people....all their phones would be pre-programmed. I barely read the instruction book with my new phones.

Im am older, uggghhh, when did that happen. And since I got a cell phone I cant tell you my kids numbers, my hubby's, or anyone else's number anymore either. Once you program the name and number you just hit that person''s name and it calls. Seriously, I couldnt tell you anyone's number anymore like the old days.. So I get her not knowing the numbers off the top of her head.

The Anthonys are not suspects in the case, not even persons of interest. LE has said repeatedly that they have been cooperative with the investigation. And I don't have a link for that, just heard it on the news over and over.

The Anthonys are not suspects in the case, not even persons of interest. LE has said repeatedly that they have been cooperative with the investigation. And I don't have a link for that, just heard it on the news over and over.

Link to even one of those news reports please.

Last I saw of LE speaking of the family, was when they scoffed at the possibility of apologising to CA, and said they needed credible info from the family. To me, that was pretty much the opposite of clearing them. I can find you a link for that, but if you have a more recent statement from LE, I'd love to see it.

I don't think LE has cleared any of the Anthony's. They've said they were cooperating with the investigation. That statement really doesn't mean anything. I've seen this in other cases. The next thing we know the people who are supposedly cooperating, are charged and arrested. IMO, LE will avoid announcing to a suspect whenever possible that they are under an investigation, and facing possible arrest. People can cooperate with LE all they want. It does not mean the person is telling the truth, are not involved and not facing an arrest.

I do remember several statements by LE that ZG associated with Sawgrass Apts. was cleared of involvement.

"Ultimately" is the key word.
I see LE leaving them alone until after the trial for murder.
Prosecutors will probably bring their changing stories (lies) out under oath.
Hoping!!!
Then there could be charges against CA, GA, and LA.
:clap::clap::clap:

there has been posts on here that locals are hearing rumors that they all are gonna get charged for alot of things. LE have extensive files on all of them since this came out.

Lee ~ Cindy and George are not suspects and I do believe if we are not to speak of Zg because police " say she not a suspect*and she cried in a interview, we should not be aloud to do it to them either.

Just of course my opinion.

...if wishes were horses.......:boohoo:

The point is that we are not allowed to speak about ZG because LE "cleared" her, then the same rules should by applied to the A family.

I'm not so sure i agree with this reason being LE has publically stated that ZG has been cleared but has not come out publically saying that all the A's have been cleared. Not to mention the A's wont even do all the can to clear this up by taking a lie detector test/

LE couldn't find any involvement by ZG. Except for Casey naming her as the babysitter. No phone calls / no addresses / nobody had ever met ZG/ nobody ever seen ZG. LE couldn't find any truth in anything Casey stated. All LIES!!!!!! It was all according to Casey!!!!! Casey could of named anyone of us / she could of ruined anyone by her crazy allegations.

ZG has a family she is supporting. She can't find a job because her name has been smeared in the mud. Its apparent she doesn't have parents who can support her & her kids.

The family hasn't did anything to date to attempt to find Caylee. They like Casey have run there mouth.None willing to take a lie detector test. They've all changed there stories to make Casey look like momma of the year.For heaven sakes they don't even have a clue when the poor little thing went missing. That is the difference in the two....

Ah no I don't.
Because by everyone making even the slightest implication her family is involved is why those protesters are going crazy!!!

Aside from the fact that the mother of the year is hiding out in their house,
the protesters are going crazy because every member of the A family has changed their stories/versions/dates so many times it would drive a saint to drink!

Maybe I should be corrected, I was not aware that we were not allowed to speak about ZG. I was under the impression that we are not to us her full name. And the article does not state that the Anthony's have been cleared of anything, it says they are not suspects in Caylee's disappearance.

I don't think LE has cleared any of the Anthony's. They've said they were cooperating with the investigation. That statement really doesn't mean anything. I've seen this in other cases. The next thing we know the people who are supposedly cooperating, are charged and arrested. IMO, LE will avoid announcing to a suspect whenever possible that they are under an investigation, and facing possible arrest. People can cooperate with LE all they want. It does not mean the person is telling the truth, are not involved and not facing an arrest.

I do remember several statements by LE that ZG associated with Sawgrass Apts. was cleared of involvement.

That is my thinking as well SuziQ. Well Said!

I am not sure I agree with that. Many times LE will say persons have been cooperative up to the day the indictments come down for them.

Maybe I should be corrected, I was not aware that we were not allowed to speak about ZG. I was under the impression that we are not to us her full name. And the article does not state that the Anthony's have been cleared of anything, it says they are not suspects in Caylee's disappearance.

One of the mods, maybe JBean? (sorry my brain is fried) had stated on a previous thread (don't remember which either) that we could speak ZG in the context of what Casey had said, etc., but not as far as discussion of being involved since she had been cleared. Does that make any sense? Wish I could remember which thread that was on. It would be extremely difficult to discuss many aspects of this case without her coming into play since CASEYS' lies put her right smack in the middle of it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia