• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO The only thing Lee Anthony is guilty of is loving his sister and his niece. I do not think Lee Anthony would do anything to help Casey with anything illegal before or after Caylee went missing.

But WOULD he cover up the TRUTH? That is the real question here.

i don't for a minute believe the "smelled like smoke" story. How could every stuffed animal left or sent smell of smoke. Was there really stuffed animals in that trash...hmmmmm

Or did they throw them out KNOWING that Caylee would never be home to see them again?

That was the first thing which came to my mind............how would someone in San Diego KNOW what LA was doing in Orlando,Florida ?

:blowkiss: Thank you Turbo. And Deb, I really resent being told to get a life and being called a "Hater" because I have a different opinion than you do. There really is no need for name calling here just because someone dares to disagree, don't you agree?

I believe with all my heart that the Anthony's (excluding Casey) loved that little girl. Why they continue to support Casey is beyond me...but perhaps they feel guilty in some way. I am quite sure Casey has attempted to always lay the blame for her actions on others...her type always does. And perhaps the Anthony's feel she did something to Caylee because of them....which is what everyone else has speculated. They could be feeling responsible for that, and for what a nasty person Casey has become. I am quite sure they have always covered for her no matter what she did...which is probably why she turned out this way. But I also think it is unfair to assume they are not living through a terrible nightmare right now.

i dont by that excuse cause that could be a specific ? on the test they could ask, everyone "knows" (just for u)..lol that they messed up on the date. so i just see that being the reason for not taking it. jmo

everyone knows b/c the time and date stamp on video, JUNE FATHERS DAY, otay?

jeez, anybody here actually read the 400 pg doc? d'oh.

Back to psychics, c'mon. Please?

If you want a good pin and mo look at the astro thread.

i dont by that excuse cause that could be a specific ? on the test they could ask, everyone "knows" (just for u)..lol that they messed up on the date. so i just see that being the reason for not taking it. jmo

All together they (cough) messed up the date. Whew ho. Love u.

Or did they throw them out KNOWING that Caylee would never be home to see them again?

Geez all those smokeers who have kids who want to donate toys because the donors now hate smoking but are willing to give it to other kids, specifically the Anthony family who hates any vice at all yet their daughter is seen smoking and then some blah blah blah.

What next, LA?

So, is Caylee living la vita bona (sp) in some undisclosed place that is not Orange County but far away from Orlando or anywhere else that LE or TES is searching. As you can see, the family is simply out of their wits after 90 days, deciding again after 31 days just to sit in the house. The house is never unattended, even when KC is in jail, ever notice that?

Ever noticed how the family says Texas! Puerto Rico! New York! Every time a real search is on.

OK. So what is the really BIG SECRET that the Anthonys are hiding? It has to do with little one but its just not her death.

Sure, the Anthonys lie about the weather, high school degrees or not, etc.

And they also lie about the father of the child. 3 or 4 different stories. WHY?

WHY?

Some of it is complete bs, as you know. One story: JO died on the way to the little one's bday party? Please, he died in may, her bday in august. long drive, huh? Lee knows b/c KC told him, but not CA. CA thinks does not want to say blah blah blah.

WHY

WHY

acting out behaviors.....

I think I know where you're going with this, and it has to do with who Padilla earlier intimated as being Caylee's father.

I hope that I can phrase my next question well enough for you to understand it, because it's important to me to understand your reasoning here, and it's difficult for me to try to explain, but here goes....

What I don't understand from your post is that the Anthonys are trying to portray to the public, (she's alive, she's in PR, NY, TX, etc.) - Ok, but is that much different than them admitting that she could, indeed, be deceased, pertaining to THE BIG SECRET , as you say?

Hang on, I'm frustrated with myself reading that paragraph and I'll try to explain my question better. You might have to end up combining the all paragraphs to understand my point/question to you. lol

Put it this way, and again don't forget, this is pertaining to The Big Secret, and assuming that that secret is Caylee's paternity.

If the Anthonys don't want the public to find out that Lee is Caylee's father, as has been suggested by Padilla, how would that secret be any better kept by them if they thought that Caylee was alive and in various parts of the country - OR - if they announced that they DO realize that Caylee may be deceased?

Alive or dead, Caylee's paternity isn't going to change, and what the Anthonys believe about her being alive vs. dead isn't going to determine and has no bearing on what Caylee really is - alive OR dead.

So in all, I don't think that Caylee's paternity IS their "big secret", IF there even is a big secret at all.

I hope I've somehow gotten my point across, because I'm really interested in the thoughts in your post, and would really like to understand where you're going with this.

I think I know where you're going with this, and it has to do with who Padilla earlier intimated as being Caylee's father.

I hope that I can phrase my next question well enough for you to understand it, because it's important to me to understand your reasoning here, and it's difficult for me to try to explain, but here goes....

What I don't understand from your post is that the Anthonys are trying to portray to the public, (she's alive, she's in PR, NY, TX, etc.) - Ok, but is that much different than them admitting that she could, indeed, be deceased, pertaining to THE BIG SECRET , as you say?

Hang on, I'm frustrated with myself reading that paragraph and I'll try to explain my question better. You might have to end up combining the all paragraphs to understand my point/question to you. lol

I understand, and I wish it were different. Tell me why the Anthonys let alone KC can't come up with a father for Caylee? Why do they lie?

To me they are covering a most heinous secret beneath a vile secret. Jeez.

Yes, there are DNA difficulties. Beyond mitochondrial DNA, wanna guess?

They did party together and LA held her mens phone numbers.

I've always thought that this was strange.

Why in the world would Lee have Tony's phone number?

Better question, why in the world would Casey not know that number by heart, considering it was her supposed boyfriend?

I understand, and I wish it were different. Tell me why the Anthonys let alone KC can't come up with a father for Caylee? Why do they lie?

To me they are covering a most heinous secret beneath a vile secret. Jeez.

Yes, there are DNA difficulties. Beyond mitochondrial DNA, wanna guess?
:eek:

Pardon me while I puke!~ :puke:

I have tried fruitlessly to locate the video of Lee taking the sign from the protester. CAN anyone else locate it because I seriously searched and could not...my terms just would not bring it up no matter how I arranged them...does anyone know where we can look at it again?

What did Lee lie about? I missed something...

Video of Woman with Dog, Cindy turning sprinkler on

http://www.local6.com/news/17439075/detail.html#

snip

However.....police are not just using the polygraph test. Think of it like a placebo for the lack of a better word. How people react to the possibility of taking a polygraph test is also of much value to the police.

Zenaida did take a polygraph test and passed it. And I will not be surprised if one was given to Tony as well and this is why it seems the police have cleared him early on.

Is this a fact, or quoted as a "source has told me" type of thing by the media?

Do you have a link, please?

TIA

Geez all those smokeers who have kids who want to donate toys because the donors now hate smoking but are willing to give it to other kids, specifically the Anthony family who hates any vice at all yet their daughter is seen smoking and then some blah blah blah.

What next, LA?

What I found strange is that cig butts were found in the A's trash by the lady that took their trash bag.

That makes sense, I never was clear as to exactly when the high-five took place. Although, it looked SO bad, if they had just "cleared" media and crowds" it does put it into a different context. Thanks Themis!

I agree...He may have been apprehensive about the "walk" with Casey. I think we read into things sometimes. Once the truth began to come out...he backed off. JMO.

And declining the lie detector test may have been a Baez suggestion.

I agree, once Caylee began to talk with complete sentences and could be questioned as to what they did when together, Caylee began answering and as result Casey was questioned by her parents. At that point Caylee became the enemy and someone who had the power to bring her little make believe world come crashing down and ending her little party. As a result she removed Caylee from the situation. Period.
I brought this up twice on threads here as possible motive, but no one seemed to notice, lol.

I agree, once Caylee began to talk with complete sentences and could be questioned as to what they did when together, Caylee began answering and as result Casey was questioned by her parents. At that point Caylee became the enemy and someone who had the power to bring her little make believe world come crashing down and ending her little party. As a result she removed Caylee from the situation. Period.

Agreed~!~

Karen Anne, sorry I missing your post on that thought. I have had that in the back of my mind,but now that I have read your post I believe that could be a possibility. My daughter is 23,I have tried to remember her at that age and somethings like talking in complete sentences I have trouble remembering when she did that. She was potty trained at 18 months,that I do remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia