• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee's blog {Myspace or FaceBook

Sunday, December 10, 2006

You
Current mood: irate
Category: Romance and Relationships

Huh... seems mommy passed the "go for the juggular", razor blade tongue onto Lee. You can't hurt me if I hurt you first!

Holy ! Wow! Ok, so now I'm rethinking LA a bit. It sounds as if he's hurt...but still...wow...simply wow!

OK guys, where did Lee's post come from? Is this entered into evidence? Never have seen this before!

OK guys, where did Lee's post come from? Is this entered into evidence? Never have seen this before!

This is an entry from his myspace blog. He had several available to the public this summer before he made his myspace account private. I haven't seen his entries reproduced online until today. I'm hoping the rest of them will be posted too.

He wanted to believe in the Nanny abduction story, but soon learned that only a fool would believe it as there was nothing to back up KC's story. He thought KC would tell him, above all people, the truth of the matter but she didn't. He thought LE was not looking for Caylee because they had their minds made up already, so he tried to do his own sleuthing to find something, anything, to help find Caylee alive.

I would have been angry with the protestors too.

He didn't offer up anything such as his DNA, etc., because it would be interpreted as helping LE convict KC. I got that. But, he knows his sister better than anyone so at some point, he knew. He is angry - who wouldn't be? He is angry at KC for causing him and his family so much unbearable pain and exposing their private lives to the general public.

I am sure he would trade places with Caylee in a heartbeat if he could.

ITA about the protesters. I have anger issues, am medicated for them, and have been good with 'em for 6 years (knock on wood!!) but I'ma be honest here, I'd have ended up in jail if those people were in my yard, throwing rocks at my windows or trampling around in my yard, screaming things at me, etc... Oh, he!!, NO- we are gonna fight!

I feel the way I do about the Anthony's but I give them credit- they were pushed to the limit and then some and they still held it together- anger issues,(other than upset about the obvious) nope, I just do not see it!! Ya'll know by now that I don't care what ya'll (or anyone else) think of me, I speak from my heart and I'll tell you what- If I was Cindy, I'd have HIT a b!tch with that f'ing hammer if they were all up in my face like those protesters were.

lol at your description.

Lee had very expressive blogs, as I recall. And he used his weird cryptic diction. I remember one entry which was about metaphorically drowning or something. He blogged a lot about romantic discontent. I want to know if more of these entries were saved!!

As I recall (and I might be making this up in my mind) but I remember Cindy commenting on this entry or another one and essentially high fiving Lee and calling the female he was talking about a "b!tch" or something. I remember thinking it was odd for his mom to be myspacing in the first place and also that she left those kinds of comments for this kind of blog entry. This was before I learned all that we've subsequently learned about the A's odd behavior.

hmm.. firms up my thoughts on his relationship with his mom.

ETA- interesting about his usage of the "cryptic dictation"...

ITA about the protesters. I have anger issues, am medicated for them, and have been good with 'em for 6 years (knock on wood!!) but I'ma be honest here, I'd have ended up in jail if those people were in my yard, throwing rocks at my windows or trampling around in my yard, screaming things at me, etc... Oh, he!!, NO- we are gonna fight!

I feel the way I do about the Anthony's but I give them credit- they were pushed to the limit and then some and they still held it together- anger issues,(other than upset about the obvious) nope, I just do not see it!! Ya'll know by now that I don't care what ya'll (or anyone else) think of me, I speak from my heart and I'll tell you what- If I was Cindy, I'd have HIT a b!tch with that f'ing hammer if they were all up in my face like those protesters were.

But, OLG, they brought the wrath of the village people upon themselves, don't you think?? I think CA THRIVES on this behavior, indulging it to the nth degree. It's her supply, & without KC around, she found a tribe to do battle with.

JMO, but that does not happen without incident.....If you make a Monster, & hide, lie & point fingers at everyone, people show up on your doorstep with torches!

I remember LA had a blog in the very beginning but I concentrated on KC instead. When I went back to LA's MySpace page, this was gone...shortly after his MySpace a/c was set to private. I think this blog was deleted during the first week...maybe the 2nd week (I don't remember). If he wrote this blog on either the laptop in the house or on their home computer, then it would still be on their harddrive. If he wrote it on his own computer, LE would need a warrant to get LA's computer to check...even that might be a longshot. There's ways to pull up old messages and blogs once they've been deleted, but to tell the truth, I forget how to do it. I'd have to search old notes. I believe the poster is factual in listing this blog. After coming back to read this, I am fairly certain that he reacted out of hurt. He was obviously in love with this person, whether she was married or not is beside the point, and she had an abortion without his knowledge or approval. She lied to her husband about the pregnancy, and this was the same man that was with his sister KC at one time. We do not know the circumstances surrounding KC & Mark, nor do we have the knowledge base of how LA got involved with this person, therefore I'm sticking with the fact that he was really sad & upset that she dissed him the way she did. No, I don't think that makes it ok for him to speak (or type) the way he did...but that can happen when somebody feels like their walls are caving in. With the blood I've inherited that's running through my veins, I can picture myself speaking the same way. I'd feel ashamed afterwards, but I'd still probably feel / say the same types of things. It seems as though he was hurt really bad, really really bad. Yeah, I definitely think I could say something like that. I think it paints a bad picture of LA b/c of the circumstances surrounding the situation right now. If I had read that in context and during the time that he was going through it, I might have had sympathy and really felt for him...but since the time is right now, I had second thoughts. I feel bad.

Lee's blog {Myspace or FaceBook

Sunday, December 10, 2006

You
Current mood: irate
Category: Romance and Relationships

Somehow the extreme hostility and hatred from Lee in this does not surprise me in the least. I was very surprised that Annie said he told her to be truthful. That is incongruous with the Lee I've seen.

But, OLG, they brought the wrath of the village people upon themselves, don't you think?? I think CA THRIVES on this behavior, indulging it to the nth degree. It's her supply, & without KC around, she found a tribe to do battle with.

JMO, but that does not happen without incident.....If you make a Monster, & hide, lie & point fingers at everyone, people show up on your doorstep with torches!

You make a good point... thanks for bringing me back to reality LOL! :blowkiss:

Somehow the extreme hostility and hatred from Lee in this does not surprise me in the least. I was very surprised that Annie said he told her to be truthful. That is incongruous with the Lee I've seen.

Ya know what's funny though? He is so transparent. The anger, bitter name calling and put downs show us his raw emotions more than crying and begging her to come back to him would. This blog entry is screaming "I'm hurt", not the "I'm pissed" he thinks he is portraying.

OLG you have peaked my interest....you really don't believe with 100% accuracy that KC did it?lol
I guess I musta read that wrong..but you are entitled to your opinion of course in every way...maybe you are just giving her the benefit of the doubt....I would be interested though in hearing your doubts (if ya wanna share them):blowkiss:

This is an entry from his myspace blog. He had several available to the public this summer before he made his myspace account private. I haven't seen his entries reproduced online until today. I'm hoping the rest of them will be posted too.
NOT here they won't.

If someone wants to leave a link to where the contents can be read, then fine.

Devils Advocate here.....

Is Annie protecting him? Did Casey tell her to cover for Lee due to him being involved, etc? Is Lee involved in some coverup, etc. that Casey's protecting him from?

Ya know what's funny though? He is so transparent. The anger, bitter name calling and put downs show us his raw emotions more than crying and begging her to come back to him would. This blog entry is screaming "I'm hurt", not the "I'm pissed" he thinks he is portraying.

No doubt he was feeling rejected but he sounds so vitriolic. When I encounter men (or women) like that, I want to run the other way and not look back.

NO............I have not changed my opinion. Lee is into this up to his bushy eyebrows, and there is a LOT he is hiding. I don't know if he is hiding it to protect KC or himself, or both, but there is a lot still hidden. I believe they were in collusion together and still are.

OLG you have peaked my interest....you really don't believe with 100% accuracy that KC did it?lol
I guess I musta read that wrong..but you are entitled to your opinion of course in every way...maybe you are just giving her the benefit of the doubt....I would be interested though in hearing your doubts (if ya wanna share them):blowkiss:

LOL- yeap, that's me! I suspect she is the one who killed Caylee, chances are she did.. but I'm waiting until trial, until I have seen all the evidence to decide for sure. I'm odd that way.

My feelings might have started to change until he did the CMA thing at the memorial service. I dont know how GA and CA could stand there with straight faces while he was saying all that.

NO............I have not changed my opinion. Lee is into this up to his bushy eyebrows, and there is a LOT he is hiding. I don't know if he is hiding it to protect KC or himself, or both, but there is a lot still hidden. I believe they were in collusion together and still are.

I agree. I haven't made up my mind as to when he got involved but as far as Caylee killing but yep, up to his eyebrows. Something tells me that the two years that Casey wasn't really working for Universal is the start of Lee's involvement. Guess I'm just going to have to wait for more documents or the trial to see if I'm right on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela