Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, admitting that she drank to blacking out and/or shoved Baby Lisa in a crib from 430/630 on while sick, shut the door, and never checked on her sort of breaks her "impeccable" perfect record as a Mom. Now, if that makes her guilty of something more I am not sure yet.

When I get lost I go back to the beginning and start over..

The piece of hard evidence for me is the cadaver dog hit in DB's bedroom. The next softer piece is her failing the lie detector test. Then comes the path the man in the white tee shirt took. He had to go through back yards, across an open area with none to very little lighting which tells me he had to know the lay out of the neighborhood. Witness descriptions differ, one said man was balding, one said he had grayish hair and even identified him to LE. Not much info on this matter which tells me LE may be on the trail of making an arrest soon. FBI showed DB burned clothing from the dumpster. DB claimed this to be a cruel tactic to get a response from her. Now we know it was a truthful act by LE, they took the dumpster!..One witness said the man was wearing white pants..would an electrician wear these type of painter pants? It's possible JI could have come home, carried baby through town in shock? Lots of unanswered questions and some would like to believe the best about DB, I don't blame them..I would also. JI always has his head down and DB in first interview is looking at him pleading for eye contact which JI doesn't give. I don't think it will be much longer before something breaks. I still think LE needs to be looking in the area of the gas station for little Lisas body.LE seems to be on top of this case to me. Listen closely to what information is released from them ...more importantly...what info is not being released..JMO

A huge problem I've had is the video of the babys room taken by the media. They claim that the film crew put items in the crib. If I had a child that was kidnapped, I would be raising the roof and taking the items back out. As a mother of three, leaving things in her crib bothers me...why doesn't it bother DB? I would make sure her crib was there waiting for her safe return.
jmo

To me, admitting that she drank to blacking out and/or shoved Baby Lisa in a crib from 430/630 on while sick, shut the door, and never checked on her sort of breaks her "impeccable" perfect record as a Mom. Now, if that makes her guilty of something more I am not sure yet.

She says she pushed/shoved the baby into the crib? I don't remember hearing about her pushing her at all before now. :waitasec:

A huge problem I've had is the video of the babys room taken by the media. They claim that the film crew put items in the crib. If I had a child that was kidnapped, I would be raising the roof and taking the items back out. As a mother of three, leaving things in her crib bothers me...why doesn't it bother DB? I would make sure her crib was there waiting for her safe return.
jmo

But that's you. Having stuff in a crib wouldn't bother me. Would that make me guilty of some crime? No. Just a different preference than you.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, no doubt her drinking- at all- with primary care of 3 young children, and one a sick baby, was idiotic. I truly think she is just grasping for words to what she feels may have happened. If I am right and she did not harm her baby, then she is trying to make sense of what happened. She probably feels incredibly irresponsible, and she should. Even though it wasn't her fault. I've been watching her cry- I do not believe she is faking or grieving an accidental death, and I also find it hard to believe that a woman with a record of taking impeccable care of her children, would sell or hurt one of them purposefully.

-All IMO-

How is it known that DB took impeccable care of her children ? Wouldn't any prior CPS involvement be confidential ? LE has never stated anything about her care of the children one way or the other...Just some thoughts..MOO

How is it known that DB took impeccable care of her children ? Wouldn't any prior CPS involvement be confidential ? LE has never stated anything about her care of the children one way or the other...Just some thoughts..MOO

If CPS had investigated this family before don't you think some helpful 'anonmyous source' would have leaked that information by now?

If CPS had investigated this family before don't you think some helpful 'anonmyous source' would have leaked that information by now?

Yes, probably. And the children looked wll cared for. If there is ever an arrest and a trial we will know for sure...MOO

There are a lot of unanswered questions, no doubt her drinking- at all- with primary care of 3 young children, and one a sick baby, was idiotic. I truly think she is just grasping for words to what she feels may have happened. If I am right and she did not harm her baby, then she is trying to make sense of what happened. She probably feels incredibly irresponsible, and she should. Even though it wasn't her fault. I've been watching her cry- I do not believe she is faking or grieving an accidental death, and I also find it hard to believe that a woman with a record of taking impeccable care of her children, would sell or hurt one of them purposefully.

-All IMO-

My bolding

Susan Smith?

Darcyline- based on my observations from photos, no prior CPS history noted, the good health the children all look in (I work with foster kiddos), the words of close family members on FB. Where did you hear that's the way things went? She shoved her baby in the crib? Is it maybe possible that she is *not* an alcoholic and made a poor judgement call in drinking while her baby was sick (and she being the only caregiver in the home). I know that, when taking care of a sick baby, that they sleep often. Is it possible that BL still takes two naps and missed hers that day? Add that to being sick, and you've got a tired baby.
IMO

Still lots of unanswered questions- but way more speculation than fact.

MsMacGuyver- I like your scenario if, indeed, BL is gone.

Still praying.

Susan Smith was a nut, who kills their children for a man? AND I didn't see the same grief on her face. Ever. Andrea Yates was overwhelmed, alone and over medicated.
IMO

This was accidental or a kidnapping IMO.

Susan Smith was a nut, who kills their children for a man? AND I didn't see the same grief on her face. Ever. Andrea Yates was overwhelmed, alone and over medicated.
IMO

This was accidental or a kidnapping IMO.

This is the part of your post that I bolded and was responding to
I also find it hard to believe that a woman with a record of taking impeccable care of her children, would sell or hurt one of them purposefully.

The point is that SS also had a record of taking good care of her children, by all accounts her children looked happy to the outside before she killed them too. Her husband never saw it coming.

I think the mother did it.

The hit with the cadaver dog, DB's statement that she was afraid to look behind the house because she was "afraid of what she might find," and the failed polygraph are factors.

When confronted by the media she said she's "grieving." That's a word specific to something that is presumed to be lost forever: a person, a relationship, an object that has sentimental value. She doesn't expect to see her daughter again because she knows the kid is gone permanently.

She refuses to let the other two be interviewed by police to find their missing sister but she takes them trick-or-treating in front of the cameras? Really? It's like she's trying to do some grotesque imitation of the Gosselins or the Duggars; trying to turn this into her own trashy reality show.

I think she was blacked out drunk, she did something that killed the girl and is trying to cover it up by saying she was kidnapped.

Annalia- I concede to your point ;), because all I saw of SS was what was portrayed on major news networks... and wasn't "sleuthing" like I tend to do with this baby. I don't recall seeing true shock and sadness on her face like I feel I do with DB.

IMO :)

She refuses to let the other two be interviewed by police to find their missing sister but she takes them trick-or-treating in front of the cameras? Really? It's like she's trying to do some grotesque imitation of the Gosselins or the Duggars; trying to turn this into her own trashy reality show.

How do you know this? I agree that I *would not* be out trick or treating with my kids... someone else would have to carry on for me because *I* would be a basket case... but see, I think she *is* a basket case and her supportive family is helping her maintain some normalcy so she doesn't go completely crazy. The haircut thing blows my mind because *I* don't think it's a big deal... how do we know her family/ friend/someone didn't encourage her to let them cut her hair so she'd feel better about herself in front of the camers? Not that *I* would have cared, and maybe, neither does she... IMO

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Until, of course, LE proves me wrong. ;)

How do you know this?

Just my impression of the situation.

If they want "normalcy" then they should have let the boys talk to the forensics interviewer when requested to move the investigation forward instead of stonewalling the police.

If they want "normalcy" then they should have let the boys talk to the forensics interviewer when requested to move the investigation forward instead of stonewalling the police.

I think they were bamboozled by a glory-seeking attorney.

There is no way this baby was "kidnapped"...I just don't buy it. These people know what happened to baby Lisa. Eventually someone will tell, but by then the evidence will not exist....THAT is what they are counting on. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari