What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think its weird to buy FOUR POUNDS of Cherries in TWO days? What do you do with that many cherries?

right on! She claimed in jail convo that LE arrested her "on a whim".

Casey slays me with her sense of superiority and entitlement. That she claimed LE arrested her "on a whim" is telling. I can think of about 1,000 things LE would do "on a whim" (eating too many doughnuts or driving through an intersection when they should not) and it wouldn't be driving Casey around town from apartment to condo to Universal looking for her 31-days lost or stolen daughter! She's so deluded that it's almost laughable.

Silly Comedy:
Yuri: Ya know, I'm bored looking for missing children today. We got a call on some chick who is missing her baby. She wants to go up to Universal to confirm some info. Hey let's take her up there, maybe she can get us into the park for free! Let's do it. I wanna ride the Hulk or Spiderman.

They get to Universal. Casey doesn't have ID and the guard doesn't know her alleged manager. But looking at the detectives who flash their badges the guard allows them in anyway but remarks, "Hey now, you can look through the offices, but you can't go on the rides. You'll have to pay full adult price."

Yuri: Hey Casey, you said we could go on some rides if we brought you up here.

Casey: We can. I know the back way in. Follow me, boys. [Yuri watches her amazing butt strut.]

Yuri and Detectives follow Casey into an office building. At the end of the hallway Casey turns and states, "I don't work here. Sorry but I can't get us into the rides."

Yuri: (Whimsically) Screw this. Book her!

Does anyone else think its weird to buy FOUR POUNDS of Cherries in TWO days? What do you do with that many cherries?

I noticed that. What on earth would you do with all those cherries? She bought quite a bit of yogurt and strawberries too.:confused:

Methinks she was laying out tons of little treats for all of the boys living with TonE to munch on. Or maybe she made some kind of cobbler?

She was also buying things at Target and other stores with cash per Lee Anthony's handwritten note that LE copied which is in the last docu dump. She sure liked to watch horror movies, didn't she? [Maybe TonE and his gang liked them, so like a chameleon she liked them too.] I cannot even fathom watching something like HELLBOY 2 under these circumstances. YIKES! On one of the receipts there was only one ticket so I'm not sure if she went alone (not likely) or just went dutch with whomever was watching the movie with her. Weird.

This has bothered me for a long time, and pardon me if it's been addressed as I did look but didn't find a thread. How in the world was KC able to forge checks at Target, etc. on Amy's account? She looks nothing like Amy H., wouldn't have had her ID anyway, as Amy needed it to fly to PR. Everywhere I go and write a check (unless they know me), I get asked for ID and the compare it and write down the number. I know people get away with this kind of crap because somebody stole checks from my mom and went to town. But usually big stores like Wal-Mart and Target have strict acceptance policies for checks. Apparently this girl was one cool customer. When you see her on the bank surveillance cameras, she looks cool as a cucumber. I would be peeing my pants from nerves if I were in the bank committing fraud on tape. :eek:

To me this adds a lot of strength to the sociopath diagnosis.

How do y'all think she avoided getting caught right there at the store?

She might have known which clerks check ID's and which do not. Or the check out person really wasn't paying attention. I mean, after all, KC signed her own name to the checks.

This has bothered me for a long time, and pardon me if it's been addressed as I did look but didn't find a thread. How in the world was KC able to forge checks at Target, etc. on Amy's account? She looks nothing like Amy H., wouldn't have had her ID anyway, as Amy needed it to fly to PR. Everywhere I go and write a check (unless they know me), I get asked for ID and the compare it and write down the number. I know people get away with this kind of crap because somebody stole checks from my mom and went to town. But usually big stores like Wal-Mart and Target have strict acceptance policies for checks. Apparently this girl was one cool customer. When you see her on the bank surveillance cameras, she looks cool as a cucumber. I would be peeing my pants from nerves if I were in the bank committing fraud on tape. :eek:

To me this adds a lot of strength to the sociopath diagnosis.

How do y'all think she avoided getting caught right there at the store?

This has really bugged me too. The checks had Amy H. name, address info on them, yet KC signed HER name and the Target cashiers didn't notice or even blink an eye...What???

IIRC, Didn't we read way back during one of the doc dumps that when an internal review was done, several cashiers were in trouble for not obtaining proper ID?

I'm sure there was discussion about this after one of the doc dumps where we saw reports from the Target store themselves.

Maybe a search on 'cashier'

IIRC, Didn't we read way back during one of the doc dumps that when an internal review was done, several cashiers were in trouble for not obtaining proper ID?

I'm sure there was discussion about this after one of the doc dumps where we saw reports from the Target store themselves.

Maybe a search on 'cashier'

I dunno...just tonight I bought alcohol from wallyworld. Had to show my ID. Don't know why, as the cashier didn't even so much as glance at my id. Instead of looking at my id, simply asked me my birth date...I could have said ANY DATE,the cashier would have been none the wiser as my displayed ID card wasn't even looked at....whatever....

If the cashier was reviewed by her superiors on video tape from her checklane, without AUDIO included, it would have looked like she really did check my ID Card when in fact, she really didn't. Just saying...

KC was such a regular at Target, the cashiers may have known her name, preventing her from signing AH's name. All she had to do is go to a cashier that had seen her and Amy in there together and come up with one of her fantastic lies as to why Amy "sent" her in the store with her check book.

People are human and don't always follow procedures when they think they can trust someone.

I found this thread on "What did she buy at Target with the stolen checks?" http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70263&highlight=target

You might also want to read pages 2 and 3 of Fraud case document found here: http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2008/1008/17656080.pdf

For at least one of the Target trips, she presented her OWN identification. I believe that information is on page 2/3 of the above document.

However, on page 15 of that same document, in a sworn statement, one of the cashier ADMITS she failed to verify that the identification MATCHED the name on the check. Casey presented her own identification and that identification was captured on the back of the check. If you check page 72, it shows a picture of one of the cashiers swiping her id. I'm not sure if it the same cashier from the incident with check #142.

Also see page 22 of the same document. That cashier said she did not remember the transaction due to the number of customers she attended to that day. Once again, Casey's identification was captured on the back of the check.

In my assessment of this information, it seems as though these cashiers were negligent in comparing her identification with the checks...IMO as usual

I hope this helps...

Maybe Casey was busy chatting up the cashiers so they wouldn't look too closely at the ID she presented.

I just can't believe how some get away with everything, like KC. A few months earlier, her grandmother, Shirley, reported a theft of monies to BOA. The bank paid it back. The bank did NOTHING.... The bank lost the monies.

Right here should have been a red flag at least with the bank.

But no! KC walks into BOA several months later, writes out a forged check again. Couldn't the teller tell it was the same handwriting?

Didn't the bank have in it's computer, watch out for this KC? :banghead:

I just noticed at the bottom of the Target receipts Casey's license number. She had to have used her own license. I have yet to see anyone give her credit for brains. She's NOT that smart which is another reason I think the SA has credible evidence leading right back to Casey!

Reading the documents via the link supplied by Americka, once again I am stunned by KC's audacity. Having just murdered her daughter a month before, she goes on a mini crime spree with a friend's checks. Who does that? Most criminals try to fly under the radar but she was so blatant that it's scary. She knew she would be caught. How could she not figure that under such close scrutiny by the police it would come out about Caylee? I guess she just figured that ZFG would be taking the fall for that.

I wonder if she had a "friend" that worked at the store.

but then I thought "she must of had a friend at every Target in Orlando!"

I have a friend who used to do something like this. She doesn't anymore, she did a couple of months (for something else) and got out. She now has a job and oh did I mention she was a meth user? She's clean now, but when she was using hard checks were her thing. Hmmm...

I think it is just as simple as the clerks not paying attention. I can say from my own experience, that at least 7 out of 10 cashiers that I deal with, and I deal with a lot because of my job, barely even notice the customer, let alone pay close attention to things like names on checks or if the ID presented matches the person presenting it. Heck, I have made purchases where the clerk didn't even make eye contact or speak to me! Just say my total out loud, to no one in particular mind you, and then take my check, write down the DL # where it goes, and run the check! No thank you, come back and see us, nothing!

Reading the documents via the link supplied by Americka, once again I am stunned by KC's audacity. Having just murdered her daughter a month before, she goes on a mini crime spree with a friend's checks. Who does that? Most criminals try to fly under the radar but she was so blatant that it's scary. She knew she would be caught. How could she not figure that under such close scrutiny by the police it would come out about Caylee? I guess she just figured that ZFG would be taking the fall for that.

Exactly, and whats even worse is she stole this money and went out shopping for groceries for her boyfriend and his friend to munch on. She was playing happy housewife.

She was so cool and calm in these videos. And there she is not only committing a crime. Day after day committing fraud. Her baby was dead! There was no concern, no nothing...she signed her own name to the checks, knowing full well that they will come back to her. She didn't even try to just sign Amys name. I wonder what story she had in mind to tell Amy H about the checks coming back with HER signature? Was she not concerned cause she figured she was about to go down for Caylee? I don't get it...She didn't seem to care. Its weird. Really scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser