DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-01-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Cindy talk about calling George on his cell or his work phone when she testified?

IIRC she did but I might be wrong.

I learned today that if Jose just gives Yuri the one eyed staredown, Yuri STILL doesn't flinch.

I have now learned that the Prosecution team is really sharp. The End.

I learned that I will NEVER commit a crime in Orange County. The SA there is DANGEROUS!

I learned that computer files @werk last forever! lol

Today I learned that I am going to miss the "What did we learn today" threads and polls here everyday. :sigh:

Today I learned that I am going to miss the "What did we learn today" threads and polls here everyday. :sigh:

There's still Sunday and I'm sure other bigtime trials will pop up sooner or later.

I need to learn which channel (HLN or TruTV) will be airing the closing arguments so I can set my dvr.

I learned CA still lies as well as she ever did.

My opinion only

I have learned that after 3 years, Yuri gets hotter and hotter each time I see him!

i learned today:
THE END OF THE TUNNEL IS EXACTLY LIKE THE BEGINNING.

I learned that the defense is finding it hard to let this go.

I learned that I have been mourning the horrible murder of a sweet two year old girl named Caylee Marie for three years, and now finally, we can all get some peace in a couple days. Monday night is going to be the best night of sleep in three years for me. Justice is finally coming. Casey will pay for what she did to Caylee, and I can't WAIT to hear that guilty verdict!!!!

I have learned that after 3 years, Yuri gets hotter and hotter each time I see him!

A comedian, I think it was Larry Miller, said that as men get older they look like Sean Connery. As women get older they look like Sean Connery.

I can't see 12 people agreeing to acquit her. CA was busted for perjuring herself. She puts herself at risk and her daughter would still throw her to the wolves. I'm stil worried Juror #4 will put up a fight against even deliberating the case.

I am thinking Jose was a very spoiled child that rarely, if ever, had the word "no" enforced. When he was told "no" he whined and whined and whined....till he got his way. all IMO

His mother never won a game of Shutes & Ladders or Candyland.

I can't see 12 people agreeing to acquit her. CA was busted for perjuring herself. She puts herself at risk and her daughter would still throw her to the wolves. I'm stil worried Juror #4 will put up a fight against even deliberating the case.

I don't know, but I'm hoping that if she does that she'll be replaced with an alternate.

JB used to have "some" nerve, took away everyone else's, and now has none left to toss against the wall.

ICA is not walking, just back to her jail cell!!! I think there might be a hung jury not THEY WILL NOT find her NOT GUILTY.

I think its another JB delay tactic and it will backfire on them!!!!!

At minimum she will be found guilty of aggravated child abuse. She was the last person seen with Caylee - so where did she go? If she left her at stairs (oops, sorry, that was version 1.0)....or she was stolen from the park (oops, sorry, that was version 2.0), or she drowned in the pool -- that all goes to neglect...severe neglect. No way around it.

And if the jury decides to accept version 3.0, then there's that messy burial we have to contend with (desecration of remains, etc).

I just can't see her walking, ever...or at least not for a very very long time.

MOO

Mel

I learned you can't lie on the stand and expect to get away with it. Kinda lke the bird-fellow yesterday. You always get caught!

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members